AIBE 2015 VIII
AIBE - Bar Council of India conducts All India Bar Examination (AIBE) 2015 to test an advocate’s capability to practice law profession in India. After qualifying AIBE, candidates will be awarded ‘Certificate of Practice’ by Bar Council of India.In 2015, the examination will be known as ‘All India Bar Examination VIII (AIBE VIII)
AIBE IX 2015
AIBE 2015 will be held tentatively on 15 March 2015. The rgistration for AIBE 2015 VIII began on 20 December, 2014. The online registration will be open till 13 February.
AIBE shall be conducted in 39 cities across India.
Exam Name: All India Bar Examination
Commonly Known As: AIBE VIII
Exam Type: National
Exam Category: PG
Conducting Body: Bar Council of India, New Delhi
For end to end expert support from Applications to Admissions, click here.
AIBE 2015 VIII Eligibility - A candidate appearing for AIBE need to have passed LL.B and should be enrolled with any State Bar Council.
AIBE 2015 VIII Application Procedure -
Candidates should check the mentioned instructions carefully, before applying for AIBE 2015 Online Application:
- Candidates can only apply online for the exam.
- Candidates applying for AIBE 2015 Online Application will need to remit an application fees of Rs. 2500 and Rs. 60 as bank transaction charge.
- Candidates will have to remit the payment must through Challan only. Only State Bank of India challans will be accepted. No other mode of payment shall be available. Bank payment trough challan start from 22 December, 2014 and end on 16 February, 2015
- Candidates will be further required to log in to the official website of AIBE VIII. Click here to register online.
AIBE 2015 VIII Application Form: Candidiates may check below for the steps for applying AIBE 2015 VIII Online Application Form -
- Click the register button on the AIBE 2015 VIII website.
- Fill in your personal, educational and other required information. Also, upload the required documents i.e Photograph , Signature & Enrollment Certificate. All the documents should be attested by Notary or any Gazetted Officer.
- Click on the 'save' once the information is filled in.
- A registration number and a password for their account will be generated and will be mailed to their email id.
- In the next step, candidates will again have to log in to AIBE official website and click on ‘Login’ button.
- After this, they will have to enter their registration number and password and take a print out of the SBI challan copy.
- Next, you can deposit the application fees on the printed challan at any Branch of State Bank of India within 24 hours of registration.
- Finally, login to your account and upload the Challan and enter the journal number, branch code & date of challan from your challan copy and click the submit button.
- Take a print out of AIBE VIII Application Form for your reference.
AIBE 2015 VIII Exam Pattern
- Total number of questions - 100 Multiple Choice Questions
- Candidates appearing in AIBE 2015 VIII can take the exam in any of the 11 languages
AIBE 2015 Important Dates - All India Bar Council shall be providing the dates of AIBE VIII. However, you can look below for the tentative dates of All India Bar Exam.
|AIBE VIII 2015 Events||Important Dates|
|Online registration begins||20 December 2014|
|Payment through SBI challan begins||22 December 2014|
|Last date for online registrations||13 Februrary 2015|
|Last date for payment of SBI challan for online registrations||16 Februrary 2015|
|Last date for completion of online form||18 February 2015|
|Online link activation for admit card verification process for online and offline candidates||22 February 2015|
|Last date of correction of online admit cards for online and offline candidates||24 February 2015|
|Final online release of admit card for online and offline candidates||7 March 2015|
|AIBE VIII||15 March 2015(tentative)|
Official Address -
Bar Council of India
21 Rouse Avenue Institutional Area
ITO, Near Bal Bhawan New Delhi – 110002
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on AIBE VIII 2015
Questions related to AIBE
aibe exam papers 2018 2019 with answers and latest guidelines
Here I'm helping you with a link where you can get the sample paper/ previous year question paper, tips and other details. If you aren't understanding how to download, there are even details about how to download. Refer the link below
aibe exam papers 2018 2017 2016
You can get AIBE previous year papers from the site of Careers360 only by visiting the following link;
Going through it will help you understand the paper pattern, difficulty level and other relevant details related to the exam.
is there any chance to make payment through online???
You cannot make the application fees for AIBE online. It can be paid only in offline more using SBI Bank challan at the nearest branch. You have to download the auto-generated bank challan of SBI Bank according to your Category and then visit the nearest SBI Branch atleast 24 hours after AIBE registration and pay the application fees. Post making the payment, you have to wait for atleast 24 hours and then upload the SBI Bank Challan and fill up the details like Journal Number, Branch Code and date of Payment receipt.
AIBE 15 registration 2020 kb se chalu hoga
The registration for AIBE (15) 2020 will start from June 10,2020 and it will close on September 1,2020. The dates have been postponed following the outbreak of Corona Virus or Covid-19. The exam is schrduled to be conducted on September 15,2020.
Hope this helps.
ALL INDIA BAR COUNCIL EXAM APRIL 2020 UPDATED NOTIFICATION. DOES AIBE APRIL 2020 POSTPOND.
BAR Council Exam April 2020 is postponed and the new dates would be released soon anytime . The eligible candidates should apply in the month of April and the exam is likely to be conducted in the month of May 2020 . You can check the notifications released from the official website given below link :
Hope this helps you .