AIL Entrance Test 2015 Eligibility
AIL Entrance Test 2015 Eligibility Criteria provides you an overview of minimum qualification required for admissions to the five-year integrated law programmes in Army Institute of Law. Candidates appearing for AIL Entrance Test 2015 need to go through AIL Entrance Test 2015 Eligibility Criteria before filing in AIL Entrance Test 2015 Application Form.
Click here to Enroll for CLAT KnockOut Test Series to Crack CLAT 2015 and other law exams or call Exam Helpline at 011-40360360 to talk Expert counsellors
AIL Entrance Test 2015 Application Form is available in online mode only from April 20, 2015 till May 11, 2015.
Scroll below to check AIL Entrance Test 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification for AIL Entrance Test 2015 – Candidates applying for the five-year integrated law programmes need to possess the following as mentioned under Eligibility Criteria of Army Institute of Law 2015 –
- Candidates need to have passed 10+2 examination from Punjab School Education Board or any other equivalent examination recognized by Punjab University, Patiala
- Candidates must secure at least 45% of the total marks in qualifying 10+2 examination
- Those who have passed the qualifying 10+2 examination entirely through open university system are not considered eligible for AIL Entrance Test 2015
- Those who are appearing for the qualifying examination in the current session can also be considered eligible for AIL Entrance Test 2015 subjected to the minimum qualifying marks
- Candidates passing through compartmental papers are not considered eligible for admissions
- Candidates passing 10+2 examination through Bihar Education Board are not eligible to seek admissions
Age required for AIL Entrance Test 2015 – Candidates applying for the five-year integrated law programmes in Army institute of Law need to attain the maximum age of 20 years as on July 1, 2015
AIL Entrance Test 2015 is the institute level undergraduate entrance exam for admissions to law programmes in Army Institute of Law. The institute offers 80 seats for five-year integrated LLB programmes including BA LLB.
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on AIL Entrance Test 2015
Questions related to AIL LET
sir ail let test best books name
for AILET preparation books are listed below
for general knowledge
lucent general knowledge
arihant general knowledge
NCERT mathematics book up to class 10nth
R S Agarwal's quantitative ability
self study guide by arihant
for legal aptitude
universal guide CLAT and LLB entrance examination
lexis nexis butterworths
bare acts of indian constitution
legal aptitude and legal reasoning by A.P bharadwaj
word power made easy by norman lewis
high school english grammar and composition by wren and martin
english is easy by chetananand singh
objective general english by R S aggarwal
barron's pocket guide to vocabulary
verbal and non verbal reasoning by R S agarwal
a modern approach to logical reasoning by RS agrawal
analytical reasoning by MK pandey
practice mock tests
hope this helps!
The reason for me was that when will the admission form of the Army Institute of Law come out?
To get into Army Institute of Law, you need to give AIL LET entrance exam conducted by the College. The tentative dates for the release of application forms was from 3rd week of April, 2020 and the last date was to be 2nd week of May, 2020. But, the forms are delayed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. So, keep an eye on the official Website for updates.
Hope this helps.
please provide me direct link of the admission form
To fill the application form of AILET 2020 Examination you need to visit the official website of NLU Delhi , the link for the same is provided below -
- Your AILET 2020 Examination was released on January 15
- Earlier the last date was 8th April to fill the application form
- But now the last date to fill its application form has been extended till May 15, 2020,
- Your AILET 2020 Examination was scheduled to be conducted on 30th May, but it has been extended due to covid-19 to break and lockdown
For more and detailed information go through our page, the link for the same is provided below
when will the application form come
. Application forms for various courses are going on through online mode . Due to Covid 19 lockdown, all entrance exams and admissions are postponed till last week of May. But online applications are being accepted.
AIL LET forms are also accepted online and last date is may15,2020.
Exam date is postponed and will be updated after may30, 2020.
what is the syllabus for AIL LET 2020.
The Army Institute of Law Entrance Test (or AIL LET) is an online-based entrance exam conducted by Army Institute of Law, Mohali, Punjab for admission to its BA LLB program.
The question will be of subject Mental Ability, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, and General English.
The Question Pattern and the Syllabus is as follows:
General English : 50 Questions (50 Marks)
- One word Substitution
- Sentence Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
General Knowledge & Current Affairs : 50 Questions (50 Marks)
- (i) History
- (ii) Art and Literature/General Awareness
- (iii) Economics
- Pertaining to matters featured in mainstream
- Media can be asked and period can be limited to
Mental Ability : 50 Questions (50 Marks)
- Series Completion
- Blood relations
- Direction Sense test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Completion of Series
Law Aptitude : 50 Questions (50 Marks)
As the candidates cannot be tested on any prior knowledge of law or legal concepts, only questions pertaining to Legal Awareness will be framed with the help of legal propositions and a set of facts such as:
- Law and Judiciary
- Current and important legal facts.
- Legal Terms, which commonly occurs in lay man’s language but are used some times without understanding
Hope this Helped!
Best of luck for your Future!