AILET 2015 Application window closed on April 11. This year, as many as 16215 applicants have registered for AILET 2015. AILET 2015 Convener, Dr. J.S. Bajpai has shared the information exclusively with Careers360. This article brings to you insights on AILET 2015 Numbers.
AILET 2015 Application in Numbers provides you a brief overview of the number of applications category-wise including Male, Female, Foreign, BPL and PH candidates. The Convener has also shared the number of transgender applicants who have registered for AILET 2015, which shows that not only IIMs including IIM Ahmedabad and IIM Indore but also law schools like NLU Delhi are accepting applications from transgenders thus providing education to one and all.Click here to Enroll For CLAT KnockOut Test Series to Crack CLAT 2015 and other law exams or call Exam Helpline at 011-40360360 to talk Expert counsellors
Below is the pictogram for a better knowledge of AILET 2015 Applications stats.
Number of Applications – AILET 2014 Vs AILET 2015
Last year the number of AILET applications was around 14000 which have significantly risen to 16215. AILET 2015 Convener said that the increase in numbers show that the candidates are choosing law programmes. Dr. G.S. Bajpai says, “National Law University, Delhi has lot of things to offer to a law aspirant, as it is one of the best networked institutions catering to almost all fields of teaching and practice with a capacity to shape the future of aspirant.”
Pointing NLU Delhi as one of the foremost choices of law aspirants, the Convener says, “National Law University Delhi has earned in recent past on account of its substantial contribution to Research, Faculty Improvements and Facility Development. National Law University, Delhi has perhaps the best set of people as faculty, having micro specialization in several upcoming fields of legal studies.”
He also adds, “National Law University Delhi is now the most sought after Law School in the country as it has evolved as a specialized teaching and research institution having a good number of collaboration with world’s best law schools.”
AILET 2015 Category wise Application
The pictogram above shows the Number of AILET 2015 Applications for each category including Male, Female and Transgender.
AILET 2015 is the second most sought after law entrance exam for admissions to 80 seats in NLU Delhi for five-year integrated law programmes including BA LLB. NLU Delhi is the only National Law University (NLU) among the 17 NLUs in India which is not a member of CLAT 2015 Committee.
Read More –
AILET 2015 Preparation Tips: How to prepare in last days
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on AILET 2015
NLU Delhi conducts AILET 2020 for admission to its BA LLB program. Devising a preparation strateg...
AILET Result 2020 - NLU Delhi will declare AILET 2020 result in the month of May for BA LLB cours...
Exam officials will release AILET 2020 cutoff after declaration of result. AILET cutoff 2020 is c...
NLU Delhi will release AILET answer key 2020 around 3rd week of May. AILET 2020 answer key will b...
AILET Merit List 2020 - National Law University (NLU), Delhi will release the merit list of AILET...
Hello dear aspirant.
As of now you will be facing a great problem at the time of admission because they can't allow a failed candidate. Yes in eligibility criteria you will find that only +2 passed is required. But it will be not sufficient when you go for admission.
Hope you get it.
Dear Sonu, Candidates with PWD can opt for Scribes. Scribes are those who assist PWD Candidates in writing the exam. The scribe will read out the question for the Candidate and the Candidate will give the answer and the scribe has to mention that as the answer. These scribes are used for visually imparied, Candidates with cerebral palsy, with locomotor disabilities and whose speed or writing or using a mouse is affected. And there is a compensatory time of 20 minutes allotted in additional for every 1 hour of exam duration. So for CLAT, there is 40 minutes of additional time that is allotted.
AILET is an entrance test for admission to National Law University, Delhi. Admission to all other NLUs in India is done through CLAT exam. The syllabus and level for both exams is quite similar. And hence so is the preparation required. There are various coaching institutea that provide coaching for CLAT and AILET. Now it also depends on the city in which you are looking for as the faculty etc would differ. But a few top institutes are-
Best of luck
Some tips which can help you to prepare for your LLB entrance
1. You can solve the mock tests provided in this link, they are very benificial as they help you to practice and increases your knowledge as well. You can solve them when you are not willing to study or learn anything, by this way you can easily test your knowledge
2. You can refer to exam expert on Legal aptitude published by Wiley Publications, this will be helpful.
3. You must go through History, Geography, Economy and General Science from any national level publication such as Arihant, Pearson or Universal.
4. Go through newspapers such as The Hindu, especially its Editorial and National pages. Plus, online portals such as GK Today, TCY and Cloud Affairs are of much help.
5. For English, You should regularly practice it and while answeing questions you should read the passage properly
6. For quantitative aptitude, you can refer to Tenth standard R.S. Aggarwal or R.D. Sharma, it will be more than sufficient.
7. For Logical reasoning, you may refer to Books by M.K. Pandey and R.S. Aggarwal .
Some tips for DU LLB entrance exam
1. Make a daily schedule and make sure that you stick to it as you have very less time being in 3rd year of graduation. Keep some leisure time as well.
2. Start managing your time according to your subjects. Start making short term goals.
3. You can take help of a good coaching institute. They can easily help you with clearing of doubts, tests etc.
4. you can go for online mock tests available on the internet. Link ;
All the best
Thankyou, I hope it helps, Feel free to approach for further queries
Your AILET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile