AILET 2015 Rank Predictor is an easy to use innovative tool brought out by Careers360 for the benefit of AILET 2015 aspirants like you. You can easily calculate your estimated AILET 2015 Rank soon after appearing for your law entrance exam on May 3 with the help of Rank Predictor of AILET 2015.If you are appearing for AILET 2015 on May 3, you may be curious to know your AILET 2015 Estimated Rank. You can now calculate your Rank of AILET 2015 just after appearing for the law entrance, using AILET 2015 Rank Predictor.
Know your chances of getting NLU Delhi with AILET 2014 marks - Click here
How to use AILET 2015 Rank Predictor - What you need to do is simply log in through your Facebook/Google/Careers360 account and enter your expected AILET 2015 marks.
[Know your chances of getting NLU, Delhi with AILET 2015 marks - Click here]
AILET 2015 Rank Predictor: Candidates need to follow these simple steps to Calculate their Rank obtained in AILET 2015 –
How to Use AILET 2015 Rank Predictor
Login with your Facebook/Google/Careers360 account by clicking on the link provided in this page
Enter your AILET 2015 Roll Number
Enter your expected AILET 2015 Marks for various sections including English, General Knowledge & Current affairs, History, Geography, General Science, Economics, Civics, Legal Aptitude, Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics with numerical ability
Select your category
Click on apply button
This will direct you to the result page where you can know your percentile and your rank among the users who used this AILET 2015 Rank Predictor
Use of AILET 2015 Rank Predictor –
Why AILET 2015 Rank Predictor?
1. Your chances increase for enrollment in NLU Delhi
2. Your Expected All India Rank and Category-wise Rank in AILET 2015
Click here to estimate your Rank through AILET Rank Predictor Tool (Link will be generated on May 3 after the exam has been conducted by NLU Delhi)
Using AILET 2015 Rank Predictor is as easy as following:
Login in AILET 2015 Rank Predictor with Facebook or Google account
Input – Enter your AILET 2015 Expected Marks section-wise for English, General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude, Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics.
Result – View your percentile and rank
AILET 2015 is the law entrance exam conducted by NLU Delhi for admissions to 80 seats in BA LLB programmes.Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for more news and articles on AILET 2015
NLU Delhi conducts AILET 2020 for admission to its BA LLB program. Devising a preparation strateg...
AILET Result 2020 - NLU Delhi will declare AILET 2020 result in the month of May for BA LLB cours...
Exam officials will release AILET 2020 cutoff after declaration of result. AILET cutoff 2020 is c...
NLU Delhi will release AILET answer key 2020 around 3rd week of May. AILET 2020 answer key will b...
AILET Merit List 2020 - National Law University (NLU), Delhi will release the merit list of AILET...
Hello dear aspirant.
As of now you will be facing a great problem at the time of admission because they can't allow a failed candidate. Yes in eligibility criteria you will find that only +2 passed is required. But it will be not sufficient when you go for admission.
Hope you get it.
Dear Sonu, Candidates with PWD can opt for Scribes. Scribes are those who assist PWD Candidates in writing the exam. The scribe will read out the question for the Candidate and the Candidate will give the answer and the scribe has to mention that as the answer. These scribes are used for visually imparied, Candidates with cerebral palsy, with locomotor disabilities and whose speed or writing or using a mouse is affected. And there is a compensatory time of 20 minutes allotted in additional for every 1 hour of exam duration. So for CLAT, there is 40 minutes of additional time that is allotted.
AILET is an entrance test for admission to National Law University, Delhi. Admission to all other NLUs in India is done through CLAT exam. The syllabus and level for both exams is quite similar. And hence so is the preparation required. There are various coaching institutea that provide coaching for CLAT and AILET. Now it also depends on the city in which you are looking for as the faculty etc would differ. But a few top institutes are-
Best of luck
Some tips which can help you to prepare for your LLB entrance
1. You can solve the mock tests provided in this link, they are very benificial as they help you to practice and increases your knowledge as well. You can solve them when you are not willing to study or learn anything, by this way you can easily test your knowledge
2. You can refer to exam expert on Legal aptitude published by Wiley Publications, this will be helpful.
3. You must go through History, Geography, Economy and General Science from any national level publication such as Arihant, Pearson or Universal.
4. Go through newspapers such as The Hindu, especially its Editorial and National pages. Plus, online portals such as GK Today, TCY and Cloud Affairs are of much help.
5. For English, You should regularly practice it and while answeing questions you should read the passage properly
6. For quantitative aptitude, you can refer to Tenth standard R.S. Aggarwal or R.D. Sharma, it will be more than sufficient.
7. For Logical reasoning, you may refer to Books by M.K. Pandey and R.S. Aggarwal .
Some tips for DU LLB entrance exam
1. Make a daily schedule and make sure that you stick to it as you have very less time being in 3rd year of graduation. Keep some leisure time as well.
2. Start managing your time according to your subjects. Start making short term goals.
3. You can take help of a good coaching institute. They can easily help you with clearing of doubts, tests etc.
4. you can go for online mock tests available on the internet. Link ;
All the best
Thankyou, I hope it helps, Feel free to approach for further queries
Your AILET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile