AILET 2016 Score – National Law University Delhi (NLU-D) will be announcing the scores of AILET 2016 in online pdf format by the third week of May. You can check AILET 2016 scores through the official pdf available in this page, once it has been issued by the NLU.AILET Scores 2016 will provide you a detailed mark-sheet/score card of every sections of the NLU Delhi law admission test.
The Score Card of AILET 2016 will be issued by NLU Delhi by the third week of May along with publication of results. Check here for other important dates of AILET 2016.
[Click here to Know Which NLU College you will get based on your CLAT 2016 marks or Call 011-40360360]
A quick-glance over the NLU-D law admission test modalities –
AILET 2016 shall be an offline mode admission test conducted at various cities across India
The offline paper of NLU-D admission test will comprise as many as 150 objective-type questions (MCQs) carrying a maximum of 150 marks
The 150 MCQs will be distributed among five sections where the sections – English, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Legal Aptitude will comprise of 35 questions each, whereas Basic Mathematics will comprise of as many as 10 questions
You will be awarded one mark for every correct answer and no marks will be deducted in case of any wrong answers as NLU Delhi doesn’t follow the negative marking policy
However, in case you respond any question with more than one option, it’ll be regarded as wrong and no marks will be awarded to the very question, even though one of the marked options is correct
Click here to download AILET E-Book
Tie-Break in AILET 2016 - In case of any tie between two or more candidates with equal scores as per the result of AILET 2016, the same shall be broken by the procedure and manner that the candidate having higher marks in 12th examination or Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination will be offered the first preference.
How to check your AILET 2016 Score
You can follow the below step-by-step procedure to check your scores of AILET 2016 –
Click on official pdf of AILET 2016 Score as given below
Find your Name in the list by entering your name in the ‘Find’ toolbar of AILET Scores 2016 official pdf
As you find your name in the list, verify your details including AILET 2016 Roll Number, Application Number and Date of Birth
Once you verify your AILET 2016 candidature, check your total score of AILET 2016 vis-Ã -vis score of different sections
You can also download AILET 2016 Scores
AILET 2016 Score – Click here to check your total marks obtained in the admission test of NLU Delhi (Link will be generated as and when the exam conducting body announces the same)
All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is scheduled to be conducted on May 1, 2016 by National Law University Delhi (NLU-D) for admissions to as many as 81 seats in five-year integrated law programme. Last year as many as 16215 applicants had registered for AILET.
*Disclaimer – The article above is based on last year’s official notification. It will be updated as soon as the official notification is made for this year.
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for latest updates, news and feature articles on AILET 2016
NLU Delhi conducts AILET 2020 for admission to its BA LLB program. Devising a preparation strateg...
AILET Result 2020 - NLU Delhi will declare AILET 2020 result in the month of May for BA LLB cours...
Exam officials will release AILET 2020 cutoff after declaration of result. AILET cutoff 2020 is c...
NLU Delhi will release AILET answer key 2020 around 3rd week of May. AILET 2020 answer key will b...
AILET Merit List 2020 - National Law University (NLU), Delhi will release the merit list of AILET...
Hello dear aspirant.
As of now you will be facing a great problem at the time of admission because they can't allow a failed candidate. Yes in eligibility criteria you will find that only +2 passed is required. But it will be not sufficient when you go for admission.
Hope you get it.
Dear Sonu, Candidates with PWD can opt for Scribes. Scribes are those who assist PWD Candidates in writing the exam. The scribe will read out the question for the Candidate and the Candidate will give the answer and the scribe has to mention that as the answer. These scribes are used for visually imparied, Candidates with cerebral palsy, with locomotor disabilities and whose speed or writing or using a mouse is affected. And there is a compensatory time of 20 minutes allotted in additional for every 1 hour of exam duration. So for CLAT, there is 40 minutes of additional time that is allotted.
AILET is an entrance test for admission to National Law University, Delhi. Admission to all other NLUs in India is done through CLAT exam. The syllabus and level for both exams is quite similar. And hence so is the preparation required. There are various coaching institutea that provide coaching for CLAT and AILET. Now it also depends on the city in which you are looking for as the faculty etc would differ. But a few top institutes are-
Best of luck
Some tips which can help you to prepare for your LLB entrance
1. You can solve the mock tests provided in this link, they are very benificial as they help you to practice and increases your knowledge as well. You can solve them when you are not willing to study or learn anything, by this way you can easily test your knowledge
2. You can refer to exam expert on Legal aptitude published by Wiley Publications, this will be helpful.
3. You must go through History, Geography, Economy and General Science from any national level publication such as Arihant, Pearson or Universal.
4. Go through newspapers such as The Hindu, especially its Editorial and National pages. Plus, online portals such as GK Today, TCY and Cloud Affairs are of much help.
5. For English, You should regularly practice it and while answeing questions you should read the passage properly
6. For quantitative aptitude, you can refer to Tenth standard R.S. Aggarwal or R.D. Sharma, it will be more than sufficient.
7. For Logical reasoning, you may refer to Books by M.K. Pandey and R.S. Aggarwal .
Some tips for DU LLB entrance exam
1. Make a daily schedule and make sure that you stick to it as you have very less time being in 3rd year of graduation. Keep some leisure time as well.
2. Start managing your time according to your subjects. Start making short term goals.
3. You can take help of a good coaching institute. They can easily help you with clearing of doubts, tests etc.
4. you can go for online mock tests available on the internet. Link ;
All the best
Thankyou, I hope it helps, Feel free to approach for further queries
Your AILET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile