Christ University Law 2015 Application Form
Christ University Law 2015 Application Form is available from December 8, 2015. The application form of Christ University 2015 is available in online mode only. Candidates can get an overview of the application procedure of Christ University 2015 which will help them in filling their applications easily.
Christ University is conducting Christ University 2015 on April 26, 2015.
Scroll below to know more Christ University 2015 Application Form
To know Top Law Colleges in India - Click here
Christ University Law 2015 Application Form – Candidates interested in applying for Christ University2015 need to ensure eligibility criteria before filling in Christ University Law 2015 Application Form. Christ University Law 2015 Application Form is available in online mode from December 8, 2015 till April 18, 2015.
Christ University Law 2015 Application Procedure – Christ University2015 Online Applications can be filled via the link or window provided in this page. Candidates will need to apply to Christ University2015 after creating a login id by registering themselves. After filling in all the required details of Christ University2015 Online Application, they need to submit it online. Besides, they will need the following while filling in applications –
Recent passport size digital colour photograph (not more than 100 kb)
Steps for Christ University Law 2015 Application Form – Candidates need to follow the provided step while filling in applications –
Click on the link/window provided below in this page
Provide some of the necessary details including your E-Mail Id, Mobile Number and Date of Birth
Click on ‘Submit’ button to proceed to the next page
As you click ‘Submit’ button, you’ll be redirected to a confirmation page where your Unique Id will be mentioned
Next, you have to click on ‘Proceed with Application’ button provided in the very page in the end
As you proceed to the next page, you have to fill in your online application mentioning various details including, Program Type, Program, First Preference, Candidate Name and Student Category. However, other details like Date of Birth, Mobile Number and E-Mail Id will be pre-filled
After filling in the very required details, you have to click on ‘Continue’ button
Application Fees – Candidates need to pay Rupees One Thousand only (Rs. 1000/-) as the requisite application fee. You can remit the application fee through two payment modes.
Online Payment – Candidates can remit the application fee of required amount through online mode using any of the facilities, Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Offline Payment – Candidates can also take help the offline payment option for remitting the application fee. They need to take a print out of Christ University 2015 Law Application SBI Fee Challan and visit the nearest SBI branch to remit the fees.
Submission of Christ University Law Application Form – Candidates need to take a print out of the duly filled in application form and sign the same at the designated place after filling in further details on the printed application form. They also need to keep a copy of the same application form for further reference and produce the very at the time of selection process. Candidates need to send the above documents in A4 sized envelope along with the duly filed in application by Registered Post/Courier Service at the address mentioned below.
Christ University Law 2015 Application Form – Click here to Apply Online
Supporting Documents – Candidates need to send the following documents in an A4 size Envelope to the address mentioned below –
- One Copy of the SBI Application Fee paid Challan/online payment acknowledgement slip
- Two numbers of recent passport size (Photo size of 35mm x 45 mm) and 2 stamp size photographs wearing Formal Dress with White background - Standard Indian Passport Format. This Photograph will appear in the Final Degree Certificate (Write your name and application number behind the photographs)
- The original filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent/guardian and the candidate
- Copy of Statement of marks of Class 10 and Class 11/12 (If Available)
- Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified Institution (If Available)
- Copy of Migration Certificate for candidates from outside of Karnataka (If available)
- Copy of Passport and Visa Page (If available) if from Outside India
Candidates need to send the above documents in A4 sized envelope by Registered Post/Courier Service at the address mentioned below –
The Office of Admissions,
Bangalore - 560 029
Candidates may submit the forms directly (In-Person) between Monday to Friday (9:00 am to 4:00 pm) and Saturday (9:00 am to 12:00 noon) at –
Office of Admissions,
Christ University Main Campus,
Bangalore - 560 029
Christ University conducts Christ University2015 for admissions to five-year undergraduate law programmes including BA LLB and BBA LLB.
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on Christ University2015
CULEE 2018 application form has begun on December 8, 2017. The...
Questions related to Law
for christ University law entrance fo for how many years should we study
Are you asking for the time that is sufficient to prepare for the Christ University law exam that is CULEE (Christ University Law Entrance Exam), then it basically depends upon the syllabus of the entrance exam in this exam you generally have to focus on .
English language with comprehension (20 Marks)
Reasoning and data analysis (30 marks)
General knowledge and current affairs (25 marks )
Elementary maths (25 marks)
Legal reasoning (20 marks)
How Much Time Is Sufficient For The Preparation?
It depends upon the learning power of the student for some only one year is sufficient and for some it is 6 months and while for many it takes 2-3 year , if your preparation strategy will be productive then you definitely can have admission only in your first attempt and with in the less time Preparation.
What should be the strategy to prepare so that it took less time to prepare?
- Simple way is to focus on the high weightage part first , here reasoning and data analysis takes highest weightage so , you can give your first priority to it .
- For some strategy may change if you are getting excitement to do any of the part ,then go with this bcz you should not kill your excitement and in exited way you will have better learning and grasping power.
- You also can go with those part which you think is easy for you because of having pre knowledge of it.
- Do not stick on the difficult part /question/topic just leave it for that time and proceed further and after you can ask it to your trainer.
- Do not leave doubts for long time just try to clear in the interval of 1-2days bcz you may better know in this time that what exactly your doubt is.
- Some other environmental factors also affect your preparation like along with study give your some time to your favourite sport, it energise your body and give new ability to your mind to have more knowledge.
- Always set your room /place of study according to you ,what suits you ,where you get study feel.
- Just put those things far away which may distract you.
- Just start from the first topic and then proceed bcz basics are very important before knowing advanced topics.
- Follow basic syllabus first then go with the refresher books.
- Try to solve as many problems you can.
- First know the concept clearly then go with the problems.
- Crack all previous year question papers .
- Give your last 1-2 month for the revision.
Best of luck.
Does CUET Law exam consist of legal reasoning? or just reasoning?
The Christ University Law Entrance Exam contains both Reasoning and Legal Reasoning sections.
The exam pattern and marks distribution are given below:
- English Language and Comprehension - 20 Marks
- Reasoning and Data Analysis - 30 Marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs - 25 Marks
- Elementary Maths - 25 Marks
- Legal Reasoning - 20 Marks
How much is the application fee for CULEE?
CULEE applications have been released on December 8th and the last date to fill in the applications for session 1 is April 4 and session 2 is April 16. You can fill the application form at: https://christuniversity.in/apply-online#apply_now Candidates are required to pay (1000 INR) for successful submission of the form after filling the form. Candidates can pay the amount via debit/credit card or any kind of online banking system. For more information on how to fill the application form, please check our page: https://law.careers360.com/articles/culee-application-form
what is the upper age limit for admission in christ university for law and other ug programs
Which should I prefer for law- CHRIST banglore or NMIMS banglore?
honestly there is not much difference between the two. you can choose the one which you are comfortable with. anyway, go for nminms.
refer to the following links for more information:
hope this helps.