Christ University Law 2016 Cutoff
Christ University Law 2016 Cutoff – The cutoff of Christ University Law Entrance Exam (CULEE) 2016 shall be determined for admissions to five-year integrated law programmes in the University including BA LLB and BBA LLB.
Based on Christ University Law 2016 Cutoff scores, the candidates shall be shortlisted for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) – Writing Ability Test (WAT) before the issue of final merit list.
Christ University Bengaluru shall be conducting Christ University Law Entrance Exam (CULEE) 2016 in the fourth week of April and declaring the results by first week of May. Check here to know the other dates of the law entrance exam.
Let us have the paper pattern of Christ University Law 2016 –
Christ University Law 2016 Exam shall an offline mode paper conducted for a maximum of 2 hours comprising as many as 120 questions, carrying a maximum of 120 marks
The questions shall be distributed among five sections – English Language, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and Data Analysis
For every correct answer 1 mark shall be awarded and for each incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted from the total scored marks
You need to choose only one option among the four given against every question. Questions responded with more than one option will be regarded incorrect even though one of the other marked options be correct and negative marking will be applicable to the very question
Click here to download and practice Law Entrance Exam Sample Papers
Cutoff Scores of Christ University Law 2016
Christ University shall be declaring the results after determining the cutoff scores of the law entrance exam
The University shall be determining the cutoff of Christ University Law 2016 for shortlisting candidates for GD and PI-WAT rounds
However, the University will not be announcing Christ University Law 2016 cutoff scores publically
Only if you meet the cutoff scores as determined by the University, you can appear for GD and PI-WAT rounds
After appearing in the GD/PI-WAT rounds, a final merit list shall be issued based on your performance in these rounds
*Disclaimer – The article above is based on last year’s official notification. It will be updated as soon as the official notification is made for this year.
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for latest updates, news and feature articles on Christ University Law 2016
CULEE 2018 application form has begun on December 8, 2017. The...
Questions related to Law
for christ University law entrance fo for how many years should we study
Are you asking for the time that is sufficient to prepare for the Christ University law exam that is CULEE (Christ University Law Entrance Exam), then it basically depends upon the syllabus of the entrance exam in this exam you generally have to focus on .
English language with comprehension (20 Marks)
Reasoning and data analysis (30 marks)
General knowledge and current affairs (25 marks )
Elementary maths (25 marks)
Legal reasoning (20 marks)
How Much Time Is Sufficient For The Preparation?
It depends upon the learning power of the student for some only one year is sufficient and for some it is 6 months and while for many it takes 2-3 year , if your preparation strategy will be productive then you definitely can have admission only in your first attempt and with in the less time Preparation.
What should be the strategy to prepare so that it took less time to prepare?
- Simple way is to focus on the high weightage part first , here reasoning and data analysis takes highest weightage so , you can give your first priority to it .
- For some strategy may change if you are getting excitement to do any of the part ,then go with this bcz you should not kill your excitement and in exited way you will have better learning and grasping power.
- You also can go with those part which you think is easy for you because of having pre knowledge of it.
- Do not stick on the difficult part /question/topic just leave it for that time and proceed further and after you can ask it to your trainer.
- Do not leave doubts for long time just try to clear in the interval of 1-2days bcz you may better know in this time that what exactly your doubt is.
- Some other environmental factors also affect your preparation like along with study give your some time to your favourite sport, it energise your body and give new ability to your mind to have more knowledge.
- Always set your room /place of study according to you ,what suits you ,where you get study feel.
- Just put those things far away which may distract you.
- Just start from the first topic and then proceed bcz basics are very important before knowing advanced topics.
- Follow basic syllabus first then go with the refresher books.
- Try to solve as many problems you can.
- First know the concept clearly then go with the problems.
- Crack all previous year question papers .
- Give your last 1-2 month for the revision.
Best of luck.
Does CUET Law exam consist of legal reasoning? or just reasoning?
The Christ University Law Entrance Exam contains both Reasoning and Legal Reasoning sections.
The exam pattern and marks distribution are given below:
- English Language and Comprehension - 20 Marks
- Reasoning and Data Analysis - 30 Marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs - 25 Marks
- Elementary Maths - 25 Marks
- Legal Reasoning - 20 Marks
How much is the application fee for CULEE?
CULEE applications have been released on December 8th and the last date to fill in the applications for session 1 is April 4 and session 2 is April 16. You can fill the application form at: https://christuniversity.in/apply-online#apply_now Candidates are required to pay (1000 INR) for successful submission of the form after filling the form. Candidates can pay the amount via debit/credit card or any kind of online banking system. For more information on how to fill the application form, please check our page: https://law.careers360.com/articles/culee-application-form
what is the upper age limit for admission in christ university for law and other ug programs
Which should I prefer for law- CHRIST banglore or NMIMS banglore?
honestly there is not much difference between the two. you can choose the one which you are comfortable with. anyway, go for nminms.
refer to the following links for more information:
hope this helps.