Christ University Law 2016 Merit List
Christ University Law 2016 Merit List – Christ University Bengaluru shall be determining a Merit List of Christ University Law Entrance Exam (CULEE) 2016 on May 2 which can be checked by logging into the registered accounts using Unique ID and Date of Birth.
The Merit List of Christ University Law 2016 will be the basis of shortlisting candidates for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) – Writing Ability Test (WAT), based on result of the law entrance exam.
After the GD and PI-WAT rounds, another merit list of qualifying candidates may be issued by Christ University Bengaluru for admissions to the undergraduate law programmes.
Christ University Law Entrance Exam (CULEE) 2016 was held on April 24, while GD and PI rounds were conducted between April 24 and April 28, 2016. Click here to know other important dates of Christ University Law 2016.
Let us go through the paper pattern of Christ University Law 2016 –
Christ University Law 2016 was an offline mode paper to be conducted for a maximum of two hours
The offline paper had as many as 120 questions carrying a maximum of 150 marks from five sections – English Language, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and Data Analysis
Each correct answer was awarded 1 mark while 0.25 marks each incorrect answer was deducted from the total scored marks
Any question responded with more than one answer would be considered wrong and negative marking would be applicable even though the other marked options is correct
Merit List of Christ University Law 2016
Christ University may or may not issue the merit list of the law entrance exam publically
In such case, you may not be able to download Christ University Law 2016 Merit List
However, if you have been called in for GD and PI rounds, you have been included in Christ University Law 2016 Merit List
After appearing in the GD and PI-WAT rounds, another merit list for final selection will be issued
If you have your name in the final merit list/rank list of Christ University Law 2016, then you’ll be considered shortlisted for admissions to the five-year integrated law programmes
How to check Christ University Law 2016 Merit List
Click on the official link provided below for checking your name in the merit list of Christ University Law 2016
Enter your Unique ID and Date of Birth
If you view your law entrance exam qualifying status as ‘Qualified’ and schedule of GD and PI-WAT rounds are displayed, you are in the merit list of Christ University Law 2016
How to check Christ University Law 2016 Final Merit/Rank List
Click on the official link provided below for checking the final merit/rank list of Christ University Law 2016
Enter your Unique ID and Date of Birth
If the status is ‘Selected’, it means you have been selected/shortlisted for admissions to five-year integrated law programmes
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for latest updates, news and feature articles on Christ University Law 2016
CULEE 2018 application form has begun on December 8, 2017. The...
Questions related to Law
for christ University law entrance fo for how many years should we study
Are you asking for the time that is sufficient to prepare for the Christ University law exam that is CULEE (Christ University Law Entrance Exam), then it basically depends upon the syllabus of the entrance exam in this exam you generally have to focus on .
English language with comprehension (20 Marks)
Reasoning and data analysis (30 marks)
General knowledge and current affairs (25 marks )
Elementary maths (25 marks)
Legal reasoning (20 marks)
How Much Time Is Sufficient For The Preparation?
It depends upon the learning power of the student for some only one year is sufficient and for some it is 6 months and while for many it takes 2-3 year , if your preparation strategy will be productive then you definitely can have admission only in your first attempt and with in the less time Preparation.
What should be the strategy to prepare so that it took less time to prepare?
- Simple way is to focus on the high weightage part first , here reasoning and data analysis takes highest weightage so , you can give your first priority to it .
- For some strategy may change if you are getting excitement to do any of the part ,then go with this bcz you should not kill your excitement and in exited way you will have better learning and grasping power.
- You also can go with those part which you think is easy for you because of having pre knowledge of it.
- Do not stick on the difficult part /question/topic just leave it for that time and proceed further and after you can ask it to your trainer.
- Do not leave doubts for long time just try to clear in the interval of 1-2days bcz you may better know in this time that what exactly your doubt is.
- Some other environmental factors also affect your preparation like along with study give your some time to your favourite sport, it energise your body and give new ability to your mind to have more knowledge.
- Always set your room /place of study according to you ,what suits you ,where you get study feel.
- Just put those things far away which may distract you.
- Just start from the first topic and then proceed bcz basics are very important before knowing advanced topics.
- Follow basic syllabus first then go with the refresher books.
- Try to solve as many problems you can.
- First know the concept clearly then go with the problems.
- Crack all previous year question papers .
- Give your last 1-2 month for the revision.
Best of luck.
Does CUET Law exam consist of legal reasoning? or just reasoning?
The Christ University Law Entrance Exam contains both Reasoning and Legal Reasoning sections.
The exam pattern and marks distribution are given below:
- English Language and Comprehension - 20 Marks
- Reasoning and Data Analysis - 30 Marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs - 25 Marks
- Elementary Maths - 25 Marks
- Legal Reasoning - 20 Marks
How much is the application fee for CULEE?
CULEE applications have been released on December 8th and the last date to fill in the applications for session 1 is April 4 and session 2 is April 16. You can fill the application form at: https://christuniversity.in/apply-online#apply_now Candidates are required to pay (1000 INR) for successful submission of the form after filling the form. Candidates can pay the amount via debit/credit card or any kind of online banking system. For more information on how to fill the application form, please check our page: https://law.careers360.com/articles/culee-application-form
what is the upper age limit for admission in christ university for law and other ug programs
Which should I prefer for law- CHRIST banglore or NMIMS banglore?
honestly there is not much difference between the two. you can choose the one which you are comfortable with. anyway, go for nminms.
refer to the following links for more information:
hope this helps.