Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2014 Result
Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2014 Result – Christ University has declared the law entrance result today on May 5 for admissions to its BBA LLB programme. Candidates taking Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2014 may check the result on this page. Christ University Law Entrance Exam was conducted by School of Law, Christ University for admissions in the undergraduate law courses for the academic session 2014.
Have queries and doubts; call Christ University Law Entrance Exam Helpline @ 011-40360360
The candidates who took Christ University Law Entrance 2014 on April 27, 2014 shall be selected for getting admissions in the law courses in University in order of merit based on the aggregate marks secured in the entrance exam. However, a written test for the second phase will be conducted on June 1, 2014 at Bangalore. The written test shall be followed by Micro Presentation and Personal Interview at the Bangalore centre only. Moreover, the qualifying candidate needs to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for confirming admissions in the desired law course.
School of Law, Christ University shall be declaring a cut-off for qualifying marks at the time of declaration of Christ University Law Entrance Exam Result 2014.
You need to follow these instructions during checking your BBA LLB result –
- You need to click the official link given
- Next you need to enter your eight digit application number
- Afterwards, you need to enter your Date of birth in the dd/mm/yyyy format as specified
- Then finally click on the submit button
Click here to view your Christ University BBA LLB Result
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for more news and articles on Christ University Law Entrance 2014
CULEE 2018 application form has begun on December 8, 2017. The...
Questions related to Law
for christ University law entrance fo for how many years should we study
Are you asking for the time that is sufficient to prepare for the Christ University law exam that is CULEE (Christ University Law Entrance Exam), then it basically depends upon the syllabus of the entrance exam in this exam you generally have to focus on .
English language with comprehension (20 Marks)
Reasoning and data analysis (30 marks)
General knowledge and current affairs (25 marks )
Elementary maths (25 marks)
Legal reasoning (20 marks)
How Much Time Is Sufficient For The Preparation?
It depends upon the learning power of the student for some only one year is sufficient and for some it is 6 months and while for many it takes 2-3 year , if your preparation strategy will be productive then you definitely can have admission only in your first attempt and with in the less time Preparation.
What should be the strategy to prepare so that it took less time to prepare?
- Simple way is to focus on the high weightage part first , here reasoning and data analysis takes highest weightage so , you can give your first priority to it .
- For some strategy may change if you are getting excitement to do any of the part ,then go with this bcz you should not kill your excitement and in exited way you will have better learning and grasping power.
- You also can go with those part which you think is easy for you because of having pre knowledge of it.
- Do not stick on the difficult part /question/topic just leave it for that time and proceed further and after you can ask it to your trainer.
- Do not leave doubts for long time just try to clear in the interval of 1-2days bcz you may better know in this time that what exactly your doubt is.
- Some other environmental factors also affect your preparation like along with study give your some time to your favourite sport, it energise your body and give new ability to your mind to have more knowledge.
- Always set your room /place of study according to you ,what suits you ,where you get study feel.
- Just put those things far away which may distract you.
- Just start from the first topic and then proceed bcz basics are very important before knowing advanced topics.
- Follow basic syllabus first then go with the refresher books.
- Try to solve as many problems you can.
- First know the concept clearly then go with the problems.
- Crack all previous year question papers .
- Give your last 1-2 month for the revision.
Best of luck.
Does CUET Law exam consist of legal reasoning? or just reasoning?
The Christ University Law Entrance Exam contains both Reasoning and Legal Reasoning sections.
The exam pattern and marks distribution are given below:
- English Language and Comprehension - 20 Marks
- Reasoning and Data Analysis - 30 Marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs - 25 Marks
- Elementary Maths - 25 Marks
- Legal Reasoning - 20 Marks
How much is the application fee for CULEE?
CULEE applications have been released on December 8th and the last date to fill in the applications for session 1 is April 4 and session 2 is April 16. You can fill the application form at: https://christuniversity.in/apply-online#apply_now Candidates are required to pay (1000 INR) for successful submission of the form after filling the form. Candidates can pay the amount via debit/credit card or any kind of online banking system. For more information on how to fill the application form, please check our page: https://law.careers360.com/articles/culee-application-form
what is the upper age limit for admission in christ university for law and other ug programs
Which should I prefer for law- CHRIST banglore or NMIMS banglore?
honestly there is not much difference between the two. you can choose the one which you are comfortable with. anyway, go for nminms.
refer to the following links for more information:
hope this helps.