Christ University Law Exam 2015
Christ University Law Exam 2015 is the undergraduate law entrance exam for admissions to five-year and three year undergraduate law programmes in Christ University. The University offers five-year integrated LLB programmes in BA LLB and BBA LLB courses.
Christ University is conducting Christ University Law Exam 2015 on April 26, 2015.
Scroll below to know more Christ University Law Exam 2015
Exam Name – Christ University Law Entrance Exam 2015
Commonly Known As – Christ University Law Exam 2015
Exam Type – University
Exam Category – UG
Conducting Authority –Christ University
To know Top Law Colleges in India - Click here
Christ University Law Exam 2015 Eligibility – Candidates interested in applying for Christ University Law Exam 2015 need to ensure eligibility criteria before filling in Christ University Law Exam 2015 Online Application Form. Candidates need to have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination for five-year integrated law programmes with at least 45% of the total marks in aggregate of all subjects in the qualifying examination. The candidates need to attain a maximum age of 20 years as on July 1, 2015 to be considered eligible for the exam.
Christ University Law Exam 2015 Application Form – Christ University Law Exam 2015 Application Form is available from December 8, 2015 till April 18, 2015. The applications need to be made online after registering themselves. Candidates need to remit an application fee of Rs. 1000 only.
Christ University Law Exam 2015 Admit Card – Candidates can download Christ University Law Exam 2015 Admit Card, from April 24, 2015 onwards. The University shall not be sending any admit card via post.Candidates need to note that in any case no candidate shall be allowed to appear in the undergraduate law entrance exam without a valid Christ University Law Exam 2015 Admit Card. Candidates will also require to bring a photo-identity proof along with Christ University Law Exam 2015 E-Admit Card while appearing for the law entrance test.
Christ University Law Exam 2015 Exam Pattern – Christ University shall be conducting Christ University Law Exam 2015 on April 26, 2015. The entrance exam consists of120 objective type questions of 120 marks.The exam is to be held in around three cities across India including Bangalore, Kolkata and NCR. There is a system of negative markingwhere 0.25 marks shall be deducted for incorrect response.
Christ University Law Exam 2015 Result – The University shall be declaring Christ University 2015 Result on May 2, 2015. Candidates will be able to view Christ University Law Exam 2015 Result, once it has been declared. Admissions to the five-year and three-year programmes will be based on the Christ University Law Exam 2015 Result and Rank List.
Christ University Law Exam 2015 Important Dates – Candidates can track the important events of Christ University Law Exam 2015 Entrance Exam along with the scheduled dates –
Christ University Law Exam 2015 Events
December 8, 2015 – April 18, 2015
Issue of Admit Card
April 24, 2015
Christ University Law Exam 2015
April 26, 2015 (time as per mentioned in admit card)
May 2, 2015
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on Christ University Law Exam 2015
CULEE 2018 application form has begun on December 8, 2017. The...
Questions related to Law
for christ University law entrance fo for how many years should we study
Are you asking for the time that is sufficient to prepare for the Christ University law exam that is CULEE (Christ University Law Entrance Exam), then it basically depends upon the syllabus of the entrance exam in this exam you generally have to focus on .
English language with comprehension (20 Marks)
Reasoning and data analysis (30 marks)
General knowledge and current affairs (25 marks )
Elementary maths (25 marks)
Legal reasoning (20 marks)
How Much Time Is Sufficient For The Preparation?
It depends upon the learning power of the student for some only one year is sufficient and for some it is 6 months and while for many it takes 2-3 year , if your preparation strategy will be productive then you definitely can have admission only in your first attempt and with in the less time Preparation.
What should be the strategy to prepare so that it took less time to prepare?
- Simple way is to focus on the high weightage part first , here reasoning and data analysis takes highest weightage so , you can give your first priority to it .
- For some strategy may change if you are getting excitement to do any of the part ,then go with this bcz you should not kill your excitement and in exited way you will have better learning and grasping power.
- You also can go with those part which you think is easy for you because of having pre knowledge of it.
- Do not stick on the difficult part /question/topic just leave it for that time and proceed further and after you can ask it to your trainer.
- Do not leave doubts for long time just try to clear in the interval of 1-2days bcz you may better know in this time that what exactly your doubt is.
- Some other environmental factors also affect your preparation like along with study give your some time to your favourite sport, it energise your body and give new ability to your mind to have more knowledge.
- Always set your room /place of study according to you ,what suits you ,where you get study feel.
- Just put those things far away which may distract you.
- Just start from the first topic and then proceed bcz basics are very important before knowing advanced topics.
- Follow basic syllabus first then go with the refresher books.
- Try to solve as many problems you can.
- First know the concept clearly then go with the problems.
- Crack all previous year question papers .
- Give your last 1-2 month for the revision.
Best of luck.
Does CUET Law exam consist of legal reasoning? or just reasoning?
The Christ University Law Entrance Exam contains both Reasoning and Legal Reasoning sections.
The exam pattern and marks distribution are given below:
- English Language and Comprehension - 20 Marks
- Reasoning and Data Analysis - 30 Marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs - 25 Marks
- Elementary Maths - 25 Marks
- Legal Reasoning - 20 Marks
How much is the application fee for CULEE?
CULEE applications have been released on December 8th and the last date to fill in the applications for session 1 is April 4 and session 2 is April 16. You can fill the application form at: https://christuniversity.in/apply-online#apply_now Candidates are required to pay (1000 INR) for successful submission of the form after filling the form. Candidates can pay the amount via debit/credit card or any kind of online banking system. For more information on how to fill the application form, please check our page: https://law.careers360.com/articles/culee-application-form
what is the upper age limit for admission in christ university for law and other ug programs
Which should I prefer for law- CHRIST banglore or NMIMS banglore?
honestly there is not much difference between the two. you can choose the one which you are comfortable with. anyway, go for nminms.
refer to the following links for more information:
hope this helps.