DU LLB 2015 Admit Card
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2015 Admit Card is now availble in online mode. Candidates can Download DU LLB 2015 E-Admit Card from this page through logging into their accounts. Candidates can read below to know how to Download Admit Card for DU LLB Entrance Exam.
Faculty of Law, University of Delhi shall be conducting DU LLB Entrance Exam 2015 on June 7, 2015.
Have queries and doubts; call DU LLB 2015 Entrance Exam Helpline @ 011-40360360 (Paid Service)
Candidates must go through the below given instructions for DU LLB Entrance Exam 2015 Admit Card –
- DU LLB 2015 Admit Card/Hall Ticket are available in online mode
- Candidate will need the DU LLB 2015 registration details including E-Mail ID and Password of the candidate to Download the Admit Card of DU LLB 2015 Entrance Exam
- No candidate in any case can appear for the law entrance exam without a valid DU LLB 2015 E-Admit Card
- Candidates are also required to carry a valid identity proof along with DU LLB 2015 E-Admit Card
- Candidates are also required to keep a second copy of the E-Admit Card for all future references
- DU LLB 2015 Hall Ticket/E-Admit Card will have the Candidate's Name, Roll Number and other Exam Details including Venue of the entrance and timings
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates need to contact Deputy Registrar of Academics for further assistance
- Moreover, if in any case, any candidate who is not able to download DU LLB Entrance 2015 Admit Card/Hall Ticket, need to contact Deputy Registrar of Academics for further assistance in this regard
How to Download DU LLB 2015 E-Admit Card - Candidates can follow the instructions given below to download the admit card of DU LLB 2015 Entrance Exam -
- Click on the official link of DU LLB 2015 Admit Card as given below
- Enter your E-Mail Id and Password to login in to their account
- Enter the captcha code provided
- Click on 'Login' button
- Download your DU LLB 2015 E-Admit Card
- Take a print out of the same
- Preserve a copy of the same for all future references
Download DU LLB 2015 E-Admit Card below:
Click here to participate in DU LLB 2015 Offiicial Discussion Forum with any of your exam queries
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on DU LL.B Entrance Exam 2015
DU LLB 2018 Preparation Tips – Vivek Subramanian shares his ex...
DU LLB application form 2017 has begun and can be filled betwe...
DU LLB 2017 application form to be available for 8 days only a...
DU LLB 2017 application form has been delayed second in a row,...
DU LLB application form 2017 will now begin from June 7 as Del...
Questions related to DU LLB
can i change mt center of du llb exam center 2020
Sorry to say, but once the centre of exam is alloted to candidate, it cannot be changed later, university has this rule set that once the centre of exam is fixed for students, it shall not be changed at any condition, so if you haven't filled the exam centre yet, then be careful while filling up the exam centre preferences.
Hope this helps, all the best.
what is the syllabus for du llb
what is the last date to fill du llb application form
Thanks for asking, the last date of fill the application of DU LLB is 18th July 2020.
The admit card release date is not announced yet and also the date of DU LLB exam is not announced.
The Date of results is to be announced.
For more information, click on the link given below -
all the best!
application form for DU BA LLB HONS IN THIS YEAR
Delhi University has released DU LLB form on 20th June 2020. You can fill the application form online till 18th July 2020. The application form fees for general category is Rs. 750.
For more details kindly visit the following link:
what is the application form last date of DU LLB??
Delhi University has extended the last date to submit the DU LLB 2020 application form from July 4 to July 18 (5:00 pm).
To fill the DU LLB 2020 application form, you need to register yourself with the university by using a valid email id and contact number. While filling the application form of DU LLB 2020, you are advised to fill in the details such as the name, father’s name, email id and phone number carefully. Any error detected after the final submission of DU LLB application form 2020 will not be rectified.
Hope it helps!