NALSAR Hyderabad Cutoff 2021 - Category Wise Cutoff Marks
NALSAR Hyderabad Cutoff 2021 - The Consortium of NLUs will release the category-wise cutoff of NALSAR Hyderabad 2021 for the 5-year integrated BA LLB and one-year LLM programs offered by the institute. Such candidates who manage to score a rank within the NALSAR Hyderabad cutoff 2021 in their respective categories, they will be considered for admission. Considering that the CLAT counselling and seat allotment will be conducted in multiple rounds (up to three or more rounds), there will be separate NALSAR Hyderabad cut off 2021 for each round. Generally, candidates who miss the CLAT cutoff criteria in earlier rounds may be considered in subsequent rounds. However, if a candidate fails to meet the cutoff criteria for the last round, then he or she is effectively out of the NALSAR Hyderabad admission process. Go through the rest of the article to learn the full details of NALSAR hyderabad cutoff 2021.
LATEST: The application form of CLAT 2021 is open now; apply here
The consortium of NLUs will conduct the CLAT 2021 exam in pen and paper mode. This year there has been some changes to the CLAT exam pattern, like the descriptive section is added to the PG question paper.
Factors that will determine the NALSAR Hyderabad Cutoff 2021
Total registered candidates for 2021
The number of candidates applying for admission to NALSAR
The performance of applicants in the CLAT 2021 exam
Seat intake for the chosen program (UG or PG)
Category under which admission is sought.
Above factors are variables
Note that none of the factors mentioned above is a constant, meaning that any of these can change. And if any of the above factors changes, the cutoff would also automatically change. Take for example, if the number of seats is increased, the cutoff would come down and vice versa.
The CLAT 2020 cutoff will be prepared by the consortium for all the 22 participating NLUs, including NALSAR Hyderabad.
NALSAR Hyderabad: Seat intake for BA LLB program
Category-wise total seats
All India seats
NALSAR Hyderabad: Seat intake for LLM program
Category-wise total seats
All India seats
NALSAR Hyderabad Cutoff 2020 - UG Programme
Cutoff Rank (AIR)
NALSAR Hyderabad Cutoff 2020 - PG Programme
Cutoff Rank (AIR)
NALSAR Hyderabad Cutoff 2019 for BA LLB
SC (TL) (W)
ST (TL) (W)
NALSAR Hyderabad Cutoff 2019 for LLM
NALSAR Hyderabad Cutoff 2018 for BA LLB
Scheduled Caste Women
Scheduled Tribe Women
State Scheduled Caste
State Scheduled Caste Women
State Scheduled Tribe
State Scheduled Tribe Women
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NALSAR Hyderabad Cutoff 2021 - Category Wise Cutoff Marks
Question: Who will release the NALSAR Hyderabad cutoff 2021?
The consortium of NLUs will release NALSAR Hyderabad cutoff 2021, which will be released at time of CLAT counselling and seat allotment.
Question: What are the factors that will determine NALSAR Hyderabad cutoff 2020?
The cutoff of NALSAR Hyderabad will be determined based on total applicants, seat intake, and performance of applicants in CLAT 2021.
Question: Will I be considered for admission if I don’t meet the NALSAR Hyderabad cutoff?
In that case you are unlikely to get admission, as the cutoff is the last rank for which admission will be administered.
Question: How many seats are there for the BA LLB and LLM programme at NALSAR Hyderabad?
The BA LLB programme has 105 seats, while the LLM program has 50 seats to be filled based on CLAT 2021 scores.
Candidates who are in class 12 may struggle to prepare for CLA...
NLU Consortium will release category-wise RMLNLU Lucknow 2021 ...
How to prepare for CLAT from Class 11 - Candidates who want to...
MNLU Mumbai Cut off 2021 - CLAT Consortium will announce MNLU ...
DSNLU Visakhapatnam Cutoff 2021 - CLAT Consortium will release...
Questions related to CLAT
how to prepare for CLAT examination
Before starting your preparation for clat examination you should know its examination pattern so that you can prepare accordingly
Here's a brief of your clat UG 2021 examination pattern :-
* total number of questions :- 150 questions
* type of questions asked :- mcqs/objective. Basically, your clat question paper will contain several passages of around 300 to 450 words and those passages will be followed by series of mcqs.
* medium of the question paper :- English
* mode of the examination :- it will be conducted in offline mode / pen paper based examination
* total marks :- the examination will be conducted for a total of 150 marks
*Duration of the examination :- 2 hours
*marking scheme :-
. -) you get one mark for each correct answer .
. -) here is penalty of 0.25 Mark for each wrong answer
Subject wise number of questions in your clat 2021 examination is provided below:-
*english language :- 28 - 32 questions
*quantitative techniques :- 13-17questions
*Legal Reasoning :- 35-39 questions
*current affairs including gk :- 35-39 questions
*Logical Reasoning :- 28-32 questions
For more details regarding clat examination pattern you can visit our page at
Coming to how you should prepare,
Follow the below tips to prepare well for your clat examination:-
*Go well through your CLAT syllabus , don't leave any part just because you find it difficult or boring or you don't like it.You can get clat syllabus at https://law.careers360.com/articles/clat-syllabus
List of best books which you can follow to master CLAT syllabus is given below subject wise :-
GK & CURRENT AFFAIRS
*Manorama Year Book
*General Knowledge by Arihant Publications
*Current Affairs Yearly by Arihant Publications
*A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
*Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning by Pearson
*Objective Legal Aptitude by Rs Agarwal
*Fast Track Objective Arithmetic, Arihant Publications
*Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Pearson's
*Objective General English by R S Aggarwal
*Word Power Made Easy by Norman
For detailed information about books for CLAT go through
*A major part of your Clat question paper are from the gk and current affairs section , so focus more on them, read news papers like The Hindu, Financial Express, and The Economist on daily basis to keep you updated
*Make a routine or a time table and religiously follow it , take short breaks in between your studies, studying continuously can be brain tiring and it becomes difficult to focus and study with concentration, so take breaks to relax and refresh your brain.
* Plan your studies, and set daily, weekly and monthly goals to cover the syllabus and meet them without any fail.
*Revise at regular intervals as syllabus is wide .
*Solve previous year CLAT questions :-it will let you know the examination pattern, type and difficulty level of questions asked in the exam etc
* Once done with complete syllabus, go through CLAT mock test papers , it will let you know your preparation level and and weak areas so that you can work on them and perform well in your CLAT examination
For more preparation tips go through
suggest me best books to prepare clat 2021 exam
You can refer to these books for CLAT preparation :
English (RC too)
- The Pearson Guide to the CLAT
- Objective General English (English) by RS Aggarwal
- Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal
- High School English Grammar & Composition by P C Wren, H Martin
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Manorama Yearbook
- Lucents General Knowledge
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning (English) by RS Aggarwal
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
- Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude by R S Agarwal
- Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning: For CLAT and LLB Entrance Examinations by Pearson
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning byA P Bhardwaj
- Objective Legal Aptitude by RS Aggarwal
- LSTs Legal Reasoning Module
- Lexis Nexis Butterworths
- Bare Acts on Indian Constitution
I hope this helps.
best preparation books for clat LLM 2021
I am enlisting down the best books for CLAT preparation for all subjects :-
@GK & CURRENT AFFAIRS
Manorama Year Book
General Knowledge by Arihant Publications
Current Affairs Yearly by Arihant Publications
A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
Analytical Reasoning (English) by M K Pandey
Quantitative Aptitude ebook (ALL Parts Solved) by R S Agarwal
Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning by Pearson
Objective Legal Aptitude by Rs Agarwal
Fast Track Objective Arithmetic, Arihant Publications
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Pearson's
Objective General English by R S Aggarwal
Word Power Made Easy by Norman
For complete information kindly check out the link given below :
I hope this information helps you.
I m in 1st year bcom student after 1st can i change my course to Ba llb through clat and all entrance exams
You can drop your current course if you wish yo do so by withdrawing admission from that particular college and can take admission in the other course if you clear the entrance examination and various other eligibility criteria required to take admission for the same.
Hope it helps.
I am from telangana I am searching 3 years LLB course help me how to apply clat test
The Consortium of National Law Universities (CNLUs) has released the CLAT 2021 application form on January 1, 2021.
How to fill CLAT 2021 application form
- Registration : The first step in the application process, the candidate has to register by entering details of their name, email id, mobile number, and other details.
- Fill in relevant details : The application form will have various sections like personal, academic, and contact details which have to be duly filled. The candidate will also be required to select the program of study (CLAT UG or PG), and their choice of NLUs in the order of priority. The list of NLUs will be given in a drop-down menu, from which the candidate may make selections and set a priority list.
- Upload documents : Scanned copies of signature, photograph and other documents in the prescribed specification (refer to the table below) has to be uploaded.
CLAT 2021 - Document specification
Image size (maximum)
State domicile certificate
- Application fee : Depending on the category of the candidate, the application fee may vary as shown in the table below.
General/ OBC/PwD/NRI/PIO//OCI category
CLAT application form 2021 - Points to remember
- One must fill the CLAT application form only if they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- In such a case where candidates fill the application form but don't meet the eligibility criteria, then the candidate may be disqualified at any stage of the admission process.
- Note that during the document verification process of CLAT counselling 2021, all details entered in the application form will be verified. Exam officials will demand originals of all essential documents to be produced before them. In case they find any inconsistency in the information shared in the application form, the candidate most likely would be disqualified from further admission processes.
- Also, simply meeting the eligibility criteria is no guarantee for admission, as final CLAT 2021 seat allotment will be based on the merit rank of the candidate in the online exam.
Know how to fill CLAT application form
||Online||Transgender, Male, Female||3500|
||Online||Transgender, Male, Female||4000|
|OBC, General||PWD||Online||Transgender, Male, Female||4000|
For more details use the link
All the best