NLUO Cuttack Cutoff 2021, 2020, 2019,2018 - BA LLB & LLM Cutoff Marks
NLUO Cuttack Cutoff 2021 - The Consortium of National Law Universities (CNLU) will release the NLUO Cuttack 2021 cut off at the time of CLAT seat allotment. Cut off of NLUO Cuttack 2021 will be released after each round of seat allotment. Candidates coming under the cut off list will be eligible for admission to the law programmes offered by the university. Thus, the NLUO Cuttack cut off indicates the minimum CLAT rank required for admission to the law programmes of the university. Candidates who are eyeing for a seat in NLUO Cuttack should observe the previous years cut off trends for the university and prepare accordingly. The cut off of NLUO Cuttack will depend on various factors such as rank and category of the candidate, seats offered by the university through CLAT 2021 and other factors. Read the complete article to know more about NLUO Cuttack cutoff 2021, previous year trends and other related details.
Important factors that will affect NLUO Cuttack 2021 cut off
The following factors will affect the cut off for NLUO Cuttack.
The number of candidates appearing for CLAT 2021.
Number of candidates applying for NLUO Cuttack at the time of counselling.
Marks secured by the candidate.
Difficulty level of the exam
Number of seats offered by NLUO Cuttack.
Among the most important factors, the number of seats offered by NLUO is of much significance. Ultimately, how many candidates will get admission depends upon the number of seats offered by university under various categories. Here is the programme wise seat matrix of the university.
NLUO Cuttack Seat Matrix - 5-year integrated LLB
*25% of seats across categories will be reserved for candidates having domicile certificate of Odisha.
NLUO Cuttack Seat Matrix - UG law - NRI/NRI(Sponsored)/PIO/OCI
NLUO Cuttack Seat Matrix for LLM
The university offers corporate law & commercial law (CCL) and constitutional law & administrative law (CAL) programmes at PG level. The distribution of seats is given below.
NLUO Cuttack seat matrix - LLM
Corporate law & Commercial law (CCL)
Constitutional Law & Administrative Law
*25% seats will be reserved across categories for candidates having domicile certificate
NLUO Cuttack Seat Satrix - LLM - NRI/NRI(Sponsored)/PIO/OCI
NLUO Cuttack Cut Off Trends
Candidates who want to apply for NLUO Cuttack will have to observe the CLAT cut off trends to the previous years to get an idea about the expected cut-off. The previous year cut off trends for NLUO Cuttack given below will give a clearer picture of the past years’ trends.
NLUO Cuttack 2020 Cut off
NLUO Cut off 2020 - PG
NLUO Cuttack Cutoff 2019 - UG
Cutoff for Round 1
Cutoff for Round 2
Cutoff for Round 3
NLUO Cuttack Cutoff 2019 - PG
Cutoff for Round 1
Cutoff for Round 2
Cutoff for Round 3
NLUO Cuttack 2018 Cutoff - UG
NLUO Cuttack Cutoff 2018 - PG
NLUO Cuttack Cutoff 2017 - UG
NLUO Cuttack Cutoff 2017 - PG
NLUO Cuttack Cutoff 2016 - UG
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NLUO Cuttack Cutoff 2021, 2020, 2019,2018 - BA LLB & LLM Cutoff Marks
Question: What are the factors that will affect CLUO Cuttack Cut off 2021?
The cut off of NLUO Cuttack will depend on several factors such as the number of seats offered by the university, number of candidates applying for admission, difficulty level of the test and other factors.
Question: How many seats are offered by NLUO Cuttack through CLAT UG?
The NLUO Cuttack will offer 180 seats through CALT UG. Out of 180 seats, 120 seats will be offered in BA LLB, and 60 seats will be offered in BBA LLB programme.
Question: Will there be any mop-up round in NLUO Cuttack admissions?
The mop rounds will be conducted only if some seats are left vacant after the third seat allotment. If all seats are filled, there won’t be any mop-up round.
Question: What happens after the CLAT seat allotment for NLUO Cuttack is released?
After the seat allotment, the shortlisted candidates will have to report at the university and complete the admission process by submitting the fees.
Candidates who are in class 12 may struggle to prepare for CLA...
NLU Consortium will release category-wise RMLNLU Lucknow 2021 ...
How to prepare for CLAT from Class 11 - Candidates who want to...
MNLU Mumbai Cut off 2021 - CLAT Consortium will announce MNLU ...
DSNLU Visakhapatnam Cutoff 2021 - CLAT Consortium will release...
Questions related to CLAT
how to prepare for CLAT examination
Before starting your preparation for clat examination you should know its examination pattern so that you can prepare accordingly
Here's a brief of your clat UG 2021 examination pattern :-
* total number of questions :- 150 questions
* type of questions asked :- mcqs/objective. Basically, your clat question paper will contain several passages of around 300 to 450 words and those passages will be followed by series of mcqs.
* medium of the question paper :- English
* mode of the examination :- it will be conducted in offline mode / pen paper based examination
* total marks :- the examination will be conducted for a total of 150 marks
*Duration of the examination :- 2 hours
*marking scheme :-
. -) you get one mark for each correct answer .
. -) here is penalty of 0.25 Mark for each wrong answer
Subject wise number of questions in your clat 2021 examination is provided below:-
*english language :- 28 - 32 questions
*quantitative techniques :- 13-17questions
*Legal Reasoning :- 35-39 questions
*current affairs including gk :- 35-39 questions
*Logical Reasoning :- 28-32 questions
For more details regarding clat examination pattern you can visit our page at
Coming to how you should prepare,
Follow the below tips to prepare well for your clat examination:-
*Go well through your CLAT syllabus , don't leave any part just because you find it difficult or boring or you don't like it.You can get clat syllabus at https://law.careers360.com/articles/clat-syllabus
List of best books which you can follow to master CLAT syllabus is given below subject wise :-
GK & CURRENT AFFAIRS
*Manorama Year Book
*General Knowledge by Arihant Publications
*Current Affairs Yearly by Arihant Publications
*A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
*Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning by Pearson
*Objective Legal Aptitude by Rs Agarwal
*Fast Track Objective Arithmetic, Arihant Publications
*Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Pearson's
*Objective General English by R S Aggarwal
*Word Power Made Easy by Norman
For detailed information about books for CLAT go through
*A major part of your Clat question paper are from the gk and current affairs section , so focus more on them, read news papers like The Hindu, Financial Express, and The Economist on daily basis to keep you updated
*Make a routine or a time table and religiously follow it , take short breaks in between your studies, studying continuously can be brain tiring and it becomes difficult to focus and study with concentration, so take breaks to relax and refresh your brain.
* Plan your studies, and set daily, weekly and monthly goals to cover the syllabus and meet them without any fail.
*Revise at regular intervals as syllabus is wide .
*Solve previous year CLAT questions :-it will let you know the examination pattern, type and difficulty level of questions asked in the exam etc
* Once done with complete syllabus, go through CLAT mock test papers , it will let you know your preparation level and and weak areas so that you can work on them and perform well in your CLAT examination
For more preparation tips go through
suggest me best books to prepare clat 2021 exam
You can refer to these books for CLAT preparation :
English (RC too)
- The Pearson Guide to the CLAT
- Objective General English (English) by RS Aggarwal
- Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal
- High School English Grammar & Composition by P C Wren, H Martin
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Manorama Yearbook
- Lucents General Knowledge
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning (English) by RS Aggarwal
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
- Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude by R S Agarwal
- Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning: For CLAT and LLB Entrance Examinations by Pearson
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning byA P Bhardwaj
- Objective Legal Aptitude by RS Aggarwal
- LSTs Legal Reasoning Module
- Lexis Nexis Butterworths
- Bare Acts on Indian Constitution
I hope this helps.
best preparation books for clat LLM 2021
I am enlisting down the best books for CLAT preparation for all subjects :-
@GK & CURRENT AFFAIRS
Manorama Year Book
General Knowledge by Arihant Publications
Current Affairs Yearly by Arihant Publications
A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
Analytical Reasoning (English) by M K Pandey
Quantitative Aptitude ebook (ALL Parts Solved) by R S Agarwal
Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning by Pearson
Objective Legal Aptitude by Rs Agarwal
Fast Track Objective Arithmetic, Arihant Publications
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Pearson's
Objective General English by R S Aggarwal
Word Power Made Easy by Norman
For complete information kindly check out the link given below :
I hope this information helps you.
I m in 1st year bcom student after 1st can i change my course to Ba llb through clat and all entrance exams
You can drop your current course if you wish yo do so by withdrawing admission from that particular college and can take admission in the other course if you clear the entrance examination and various other eligibility criteria required to take admission for the same.
Hope it helps.
I am from telangana I am searching 3 years LLB course help me how to apply clat test
The Consortium of National Law Universities (CNLUs) has released the CLAT 2021 application form on January 1, 2021.
How to fill CLAT 2021 application form
- Registration : The first step in the application process, the candidate has to register by entering details of their name, email id, mobile number, and other details.
- Fill in relevant details : The application form will have various sections like personal, academic, and contact details which have to be duly filled. The candidate will also be required to select the program of study (CLAT UG or PG), and their choice of NLUs in the order of priority. The list of NLUs will be given in a drop-down menu, from which the candidate may make selections and set a priority list.
- Upload documents : Scanned copies of signature, photograph and other documents in the prescribed specification (refer to the table below) has to be uploaded.
CLAT 2021 - Document specification
Image size (maximum)
State domicile certificate
- Application fee : Depending on the category of the candidate, the application fee may vary as shown in the table below.
General/ OBC/PwD/NRI/PIO//OCI category
CLAT application form 2021 - Points to remember
- One must fill the CLAT application form only if they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- In such a case where candidates fill the application form but don't meet the eligibility criteria, then the candidate may be disqualified at any stage of the admission process.
- Note that during the document verification process of CLAT counselling 2021, all details entered in the application form will be verified. Exam officials will demand originals of all essential documents to be produced before them. In case they find any inconsistency in the information shared in the application form, the candidate most likely would be disqualified from further admission processes.
- Also, simply meeting the eligibility criteria is no guarantee for admission, as final CLAT 2021 seat allotment will be based on the merit rank of the candidate in the online exam.
Know how to fill CLAT application form
||Online||Transgender, Male, Female||3500|
||Online||Transgender, Male, Female||4000|
|OBC, General||PWD||Online||Transgender, Male, Female||4000|
For more details use the link
All the best