SET Law 2014 Important Dates
SET Law 2014 Important Dates – Symbiosis International University is conducting SET Law 2014 Entrance Exam on May 3, 2014. Candidates who are interested in applying for SET undergraduate law courses need to check below the important dates for SET Law Entrance Exam 2014.
SET Law Entrance Exam is the written test for admitting the qualifying students who are interested in the undergraduate law courses for the academic year 2014.
SET Law 2014 Application Form – Click here to Apply Online
Have queries and doubts; call SET Law 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
"Get your personalized preparation report and improvement plan. Analyze your preparation level with CLAT Prepmeter"
Important dates for SET Law 2014 Exam –
SET Law 2014 Online Application closes
April 13, 2014
Online Payment closes
April 16, 2014
Download SET Law 2014 Admit Card
April 21, 2014
SET Law 2014 Exam
May 3, 2014 (9:30 am – 12:00 noon)
SET Law 2014 Exam Result
May 19, 2014
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on SET Law 2014 Exam
SLAT Application Form 2020 was re-opened from June 11-30; Slot...
SLAT important dates 2020 - Symbiosis International University...
SLAT Selection Process 2020 - SIU’s selection process of SLAT ...
SLAT Exam Centres 2020 - With SLAT 2020 to be conducted in onl...
All the SET Law 2020 aspirants can check here SLAT 2020 Exam D...
Questions related to SET
in amrita exam i got top20 rank than they will give me free set
Firstly congratulations on your achievement 20 rank is a very excellent achievement and yeah you will get 90 percent scholarship and according to amrita University every year the university provides scholarships for 230 scholarships which means 10 percent of students antgere are lot of scholarships like 90 percent, 50 percent and 25 percent relaxation of fee for the students and the students who score rank below 1000 will have a chance to get 90 percent scholarship.
For any other information visit the below mentioned links
Hope this Information is helpful
There are 4types (ABCD)of questions paper set in wbcs exam. which set of questions paper should important for wbcs group C ?
- Paper I: Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali Letter writing (within 150 words)/ Drafting of Report (within 200 words), Prcis Writing, Composition and Translation from English to Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali
- Paper II: English Letter writing (within 150 words)/ Drafting of Report (within 200 words), Prcis Writing, Composition and Translation from Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali to English.
- Paper III: General Studies-I : (i) Indian History with special emphasis on National Movement and (ii) Geography of India with special reference to West Bengal.
- Paper IV: General Studies-II: Science and Scientific & Technological advancement, Environment, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Paper V: The Constitution of India and Indian Economy including role and functions of Reserve Bank of India.
- Paper VI : Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning.
am i eligible for cuet , st.xaviers mumbai bms ,set if i have passed out my 12 from haryana open board
This is the eligibility criteria for CUCET 2020-
- Candidate should be an Indian.
- For UG courses, the candidate should pass the 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in class 12th for General caste candidates and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates is mandatory.
- Subjects required are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics And/ OR Biology depending upon the course you are looking for.
So, you are clearly eligible for the exam if you meet all the above eligibility criteria.
For more info click on this link-https://www.google.com/amp/s/university.careers360.com/articles/cucet-eligibility-criteria/amp
is slat score include WAT marks too? imean suppose my 1section that include legal reasonig , gk and all and next section is WAT .. then this WAT effect the 1section??
Admissions through SLAT 2020 are offered clearly on the basis of the merit list prepared at the end of counselling.The final selection will be made on the grounds of their overall performance in SLAT entrance test, PI and WAT.
As of 11th May 2020 SLAT has introduced the new exam and marking pattern.
As per the official website, the SLAT New exam pattern consists of the following changes:
1. There will be 90 questions in SLAT, earlier it was 150. The number of questions are reduced.
The number of Questions reduced from 30 to 18 - In each section number of questions has been reduced from 30 to 18.
2. Written Ability Test (WAT) is Introduced in the new exam pattern of SLAT 2020. This test includes subjective Essay writing questions.
According to the website
"The section of WAT will be evaluated only if the applicant has been shortlisted for further admission process. WAT will include subjective essay questions."
If the candidates fail to qualify the objective test then the Written Ability Test section will not be evaluated.
Hope your doubt is cleared.
my cutoff is 49.25 enaku thayagaraja collegela set kedakuma self finance or regular ?
I am not able to get you properly but every College want minimum 50% marks in 12th as well as graduation