SET Law 2014 Result
SET Law 2014 Result- Symbiosis International University had declared SET Law 2014 Result on May 19. SET Law Entrance Exam was conducted by Symbiosis International University on May 3 in 19 cities.
SET Law 2014 Cutoff had been declared by Symbiosis Law School, Pune. Click here to get the official SET 2014 cutoff.
To get complete admission guidance for SLS Pune and other Law Schools, Click here
Have queries and doubts; call SET Law Exam Helpline @ 011-40360360
SET Law 2014 Exam Question Paper had 150 questions with four responses as answers. Candidates needed to choose one correct response among the four which suited best to them. Each question carried one mark. Thereby the total marks allotted for SET Law 2014 Entrance Exam was 150.
Each correct answer was rewarded one mark and there was no provision of negative marking. However questions marked with more than one response were marked wrong and no marks were given to the very question.
You can check SET Law 2014 Result by entering your SET Id and Password through window below - (The below window is no more valid as the 2014 admission session has been closed)
SET Law 2014 Result was based on candidates' performance in the written exam and they were shortlisted for Personal Interaction & Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) on the scheduled dates. Please check below for the scheduled dates of SET Law 2014 Result and other important events.
Click here to know SET BBA 2014 Result
Click here to know SET Engineering 2014 Result
After undergoing the process of PI-WAT, Symbiosis International University had announced a final merit list, based on the performance of SET Law Entrance Exam and PI-WAT.
Symbiosis International University offered a total of 300 seats in the undergraduate law programmes which include 120 seats for B.B.A, LL.B (Hons.) programme and 180 seats for B.A, LL.B (Hons.) programme for 2014 session.
Scheduled Dates for Symbiosis Law Entrance 2014 PI-WAT –
SET Law Entrance Exam 2014 Result
May 19, 2014
Short listing of candidates for PI-WAT process
May 22, 2014
PI-WAT for SLS, Noida
May 30 – June 1, 2014
PI-WAT for SLS, Pune
June 4 – June 6, 2014
Announcement of Merit List
June 11, June 21, July 2 and July 12, 2014
June 18, June 28, July 9 and July 19, 2014
Symbiosis Law Entrance Test commonly known as SET Law is a written test conducted by Symbiosis International University for admitting the qualifying students in various undergraduate law courses in the law schools.
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on SET Law Entrance Exam
SLAT Application Form 2020 was re-opened from June 11-30; Slot...
SLAT important dates 2020 - Symbiosis International University...
SLAT Selection Process 2020 - SIU’s selection process of SLAT ...
SLAT Result 2020 - The Symbiosis International University has ...
SLAT Exam Centres 2020 - With SLAT 2020 to be conducted in onl...
Questions related to SET
in amrita exam i got top20 rank than they will give me free set
Firstly congratulations on your achievement 20 rank is a very excellent achievement and yeah you will get 90 percent scholarship and according to amrita University every year the university provides scholarships for 230 scholarships which means 10 percent of students antgere are lot of scholarships like 90 percent, 50 percent and 25 percent relaxation of fee for the students and the students who score rank below 1000 will have a chance to get 90 percent scholarship.
For any other information visit the below mentioned links
Hope this Information is helpful
There are 4types (ABCD)of questions paper set in wbcs exam. which set of questions paper should important for wbcs group C ?
- Paper I: Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali Letter writing (within 150 words)/ Drafting of Report (within 200 words), Prcis Writing, Composition and Translation from English to Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali
- Paper II: English Letter writing (within 150 words)/ Drafting of Report (within 200 words), Prcis Writing, Composition and Translation from Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali to English.
- Paper III: General Studies-I : (i) Indian History with special emphasis on National Movement and (ii) Geography of India with special reference to West Bengal.
- Paper IV: General Studies-II: Science and Scientific & Technological advancement, Environment, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Paper V: The Constitution of India and Indian Economy including role and functions of Reserve Bank of India.
- Paper VI : Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning.
am i eligible for cuet , st.xaviers mumbai bms ,set if i have passed out my 12 from haryana open board
This is the eligibility criteria for CUCET 2020-
- Candidate should be an Indian.
- For UG courses, the candidate should pass the 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in class 12th for General caste candidates and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates is mandatory.
- Subjects required are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics And/ OR Biology depending upon the course you are looking for.
So, you are clearly eligible for the exam if you meet all the above eligibility criteria.
For more info click on this link-https://www.google.com/amp/s/university.careers360.com/articles/cucet-eligibility-criteria/amp
is slat score include WAT marks too? imean suppose my 1section that include legal reasonig , gk and all and next section is WAT .. then this WAT effect the 1section??
Admissions through SLAT 2020 are offered clearly on the basis of the merit list prepared at the end of counselling.The final selection will be made on the grounds of their overall performance in SLAT entrance test, PI and WAT.
As of 11th May 2020 SLAT has introduced the new exam and marking pattern.
As per the official website, the SLAT New exam pattern consists of the following changes:
1. There will be 90 questions in SLAT, earlier it was 150. The number of questions are reduced.
The number of Questions reduced from 30 to 18 - In each section number of questions has been reduced from 30 to 18.
2. Written Ability Test (WAT) is Introduced in the new exam pattern of SLAT 2020. This test includes subjective Essay writing questions.
According to the website
"The section of WAT will be evaluated only if the applicant has been shortlisted for further admission process. WAT will include subjective essay questions."
If the candidates fail to qualify the objective test then the Written Ability Test section will not be evaluated.
Hope your doubt is cleared.
my cutoff is 49.25 enaku thayagaraja collegela set kedakuma self finance or regular ?
I am not able to get you properly but every College want minimum 50% marks in 12th as well as graduation