SET Law 2015
Symbiosis International University (SIU) conducts SET Law 2015 for admissions to five-year and three year undergraduate law programmes in the university. The University offers around 300 seats distributed among 3 colleges of the University for five-year integrated LLBprogrammes and 60 seats for the three-year law programmes in 3 colleges of the University.
Symbiosis International University (SIU)is conducting SET Law 2015 on May 2, 2015.
Scroll below to know more SET Law 2015
Exam Name – Symbiosis Entrance Test for Law programmes
Commonly Known As – SET Law 2015
Exam Type – University
Exam Category – UG
Conducting Authority –Symbiosis International University
Intake – 60 for LLB, 180 for BA LLB and120 for BBA LLB programmes
To know Top Law Colleges in India - Click here
SET Law 2015 Eligibility – Candidates interested in applying for SET Law 2015 need to ensure eligibility criteria before filling in SET Law 2015 Online Application Form. Candidates should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination for five-year integrated law programmes and a graduate degree for LLB programmes with at least 45% of the total marks in aggregate of all subjects in the qualifying examination.
SET Law 2015 Application Form – SET Law 2015 Application Form is available from February 10, 2015 till April 12, 2015. The applications need to be made online after registering themselves. Candidates need to pay Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only (Rs. 1500/-) as the requisite application fee till April 16, 2015.
SET Law 2015 Exam Pattern – Symbiosis University shall be conducting SET Law 2015 on May 2, 2015. The entrance exam consists of150 objective type questions of 150 marks. The duration of exam shall be 150 minutes. The exam is to be held in around 19 cities across India. There is no system of negative marking.
SET Law 2015 Admit Card – Candidates can download SET Law 2015 Admit Card, from April 20, 2015 onwards. The University shall not be sending any admit card via post.Candidates need to note that in any case no candidate shall be allowed to appear in the undergraduate law entrance exam without a valid SET Law 2015 Admit Card. Candidates will also require to bring a photo-identity proof along with SET Law 2015 E-Admit Card while appearing for the law entrance test.
SET Law 2015 Result – The University shall be declaring SET 2015 Result on May 18, 2015. Candidates will be able to view LAWCET 2015 Result, once it has been declared. Admissions to the five-year and three-year programmes will be based on the SET Law 2015 Result and Rank List.
SET Law 2015 Important Dates – Candidates can track the important events of SET Law 2015 Entrance Exam along with the scheduled dates –
SET Law 2015 Events
February 10, 2015 – April 12, 2015
Last Date of remittance of application fee
April 16, 2015
SET Law 2015
May 2, 2015 (9:30 am – 12:00 pm)
May 18, 2015
Click here to Enroll for Study Material, Expert Guidance for Law Entrance Exam Preparation, Counseling and College Selection or Call @ 011 40360360 (Premium Helpline Number**)
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on SET Law 2015
SLAT Application Form 2020 was re-opened from June 11-30; Slot...
SLAT important dates 2020 - Symbiosis International University...
SLAT Selection Process 2020 - SIU’s selection process of SLAT ...
SLAT Exam Centres 2020 - With SLAT 2020 to be conducted in onl...
All the SET Law 2020 aspirants can check here SLAT 2020 Exam D...
Questions related to SET
in amrita exam i got top20 rank than they will give me free set
Firstly congratulations on your achievement 20 rank is a very excellent achievement and yeah you will get 90 percent scholarship and according to amrita University every year the university provides scholarships for 230 scholarships which means 10 percent of students antgere are lot of scholarships like 90 percent, 50 percent and 25 percent relaxation of fee for the students and the students who score rank below 1000 will have a chance to get 90 percent scholarship.
For any other information visit the below mentioned links
Hope this Information is helpful
There are 4types (ABCD)of questions paper set in wbcs exam. which set of questions paper should important for wbcs group C ?
- Paper I: Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali Letter writing (within 150 words)/ Drafting of Report (within 200 words), Prcis Writing, Composition and Translation from English to Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali
- Paper II: English Letter writing (within 150 words)/ Drafting of Report (within 200 words), Prcis Writing, Composition and Translation from Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali to English.
- Paper III: General Studies-I : (i) Indian History with special emphasis on National Movement and (ii) Geography of India with special reference to West Bengal.
- Paper IV: General Studies-II: Science and Scientific & Technological advancement, Environment, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Paper V: The Constitution of India and Indian Economy including role and functions of Reserve Bank of India.
- Paper VI : Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning.
am i eligible for cuet , st.xaviers mumbai bms ,set if i have passed out my 12 from haryana open board
This is the eligibility criteria for CUCET 2020-
- Candidate should be an Indian.
- For UG courses, the candidate should pass the 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in class 12th for General caste candidates and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates is mandatory.
- Subjects required are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics And/ OR Biology depending upon the course you are looking for.
So, you are clearly eligible for the exam if you meet all the above eligibility criteria.
For more info click on this link-https://www.google.com/amp/s/university.careers360.com/articles/cucet-eligibility-criteria/amp
is slat score include WAT marks too? imean suppose my 1section that include legal reasonig , gk and all and next section is WAT .. then this WAT effect the 1section??
Admissions through SLAT 2020 are offered clearly on the basis of the merit list prepared at the end of counselling.The final selection will be made on the grounds of their overall performance in SLAT entrance test, PI and WAT.
As of 11th May 2020 SLAT has introduced the new exam and marking pattern.
As per the official website, the SLAT New exam pattern consists of the following changes:
1. There will be 90 questions in SLAT, earlier it was 150. The number of questions are reduced.
The number of Questions reduced from 30 to 18 - In each section number of questions has been reduced from 30 to 18.
2. Written Ability Test (WAT) is Introduced in the new exam pattern of SLAT 2020. This test includes subjective Essay writing questions.
According to the website
"The section of WAT will be evaluated only if the applicant has been shortlisted for further admission process. WAT will include subjective essay questions."
If the candidates fail to qualify the objective test then the Written Ability Test section will not be evaluated.
Hope your doubt is cleared.
my cutoff is 49.25 enaku thayagaraja collegela set kedakuma self finance or regular ?
I am not able to get you properly but every College want minimum 50% marks in 12th as well as graduation