SET Law 2015 Cutoff
SET Law 2015 Cutoff provided you an overview of the minimum marks to be scored by candidates for appearing in PI-WAT scheduled between May 25 and June 1, 2015. Symbiosis International University had declared SET Law 2015 Cutoff officially, for shortlisting candidates for PI-WAT process. Candidates can check SET Law 2015 Cutoff in this page below.
LATEST: SET Law Cut off 2017 announced
SET Law 2015 Result was declared on May 18.
SET Law 2015 Final Merit List was published on June 6.
Scroll below to know more on SET Law 2015 Cutoff
The cutoff for SET Law 2015 provided an analysis of the category-wise cutoff needed for being shortlisted for the PI-WAT for BA LLB and BBA LLB programmes to be held for Hyderabad, Pune and Noida campus.
SET Law 2015 Cutoff Trend – Candidates can look below for the SET Law Cutoff Trend to draw an overview of the cutoff marks for SET Law 2015. The pictogram provided below is the cutoff trend for SET Law for both BA LLB and BBA LLB programmes.
The total marks for SET Law 2015 was 150, where every correct answer was awarded 1 mark and no marks were deducted from scored marks for any wrong response. However, if any question was responded by more than two options, no marks were awarded to the very question, even if one of the options was correct.
Symbiosis International University shortlisted only those candidates for SET Law 2015 PI-WAT process who qualified the minimum marks in SET Law 2015 Entrance Exam.
Click here to know SET Law 2014 Cutoff
Symbiosis International University offers as many as 240 seats for five-year integrated law programmes including 120 seats each for BA LLB and BBA LLB.
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on SET Law 2015
SLAT Application Form 2020 was re-opened from June 11-30; Slot...
SLAT important dates 2020 - Symbiosis International University...
SLAT Selection Process 2020 - SIU’s selection process of SLAT ...
SLAT Exam Centres 2020 - With SLAT 2020 to be conducted in onl...
All the SET Law 2020 aspirants can check here SLAT 2020 Exam D...
Questions related to SET
in amrita exam i got top20 rank than they will give me free set
Firstly congratulations on your achievement 20 rank is a very excellent achievement and yeah you will get 90 percent scholarship and according to amrita University every year the university provides scholarships for 230 scholarships which means 10 percent of students antgere are lot of scholarships like 90 percent, 50 percent and 25 percent relaxation of fee for the students and the students who score rank below 1000 will have a chance to get 90 percent scholarship.
For any other information visit the below mentioned links
Hope this Information is helpful
There are 4types (ABCD)of questions paper set in wbcs exam. which set of questions paper should important for wbcs group C ?
- Paper I: Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali Letter writing (within 150 words)/ Drafting of Report (within 200 words), Prcis Writing, Composition and Translation from English to Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali
- Paper II: English Letter writing (within 150 words)/ Drafting of Report (within 200 words), Prcis Writing, Composition and Translation from Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali to English.
- Paper III: General Studies-I : (i) Indian History with special emphasis on National Movement and (ii) Geography of India with special reference to West Bengal.
- Paper IV: General Studies-II: Science and Scientific & Technological advancement, Environment, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Paper V: The Constitution of India and Indian Economy including role and functions of Reserve Bank of India.
- Paper VI : Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning.
am i eligible for cuet , st.xaviers mumbai bms ,set if i have passed out my 12 from haryana open board
This is the eligibility criteria for CUCET 2020-
- Candidate should be an Indian.
- For UG courses, the candidate should pass the 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in class 12th for General caste candidates and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates is mandatory.
- Subjects required are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics And/ OR Biology depending upon the course you are looking for.
So, you are clearly eligible for the exam if you meet all the above eligibility criteria.
For more info click on this link-https://www.google.com/amp/s/university.careers360.com/articles/cucet-eligibility-criteria/amp
is slat score include WAT marks too? imean suppose my 1section that include legal reasonig , gk and all and next section is WAT .. then this WAT effect the 1section??
Admissions through SLAT 2020 are offered clearly on the basis of the merit list prepared at the end of counselling.The final selection will be made on the grounds of their overall performance in SLAT entrance test, PI and WAT.
As of 11th May 2020 SLAT has introduced the new exam and marking pattern.
As per the official website, the SLAT New exam pattern consists of the following changes:
1. There will be 90 questions in SLAT, earlier it was 150. The number of questions are reduced.
The number of Questions reduced from 30 to 18 - In each section number of questions has been reduced from 30 to 18.
2. Written Ability Test (WAT) is Introduced in the new exam pattern of SLAT 2020. This test includes subjective Essay writing questions.
According to the website
"The section of WAT will be evaluated only if the applicant has been shortlisted for further admission process. WAT will include subjective essay questions."
If the candidates fail to qualify the objective test then the Written Ability Test section will not be evaluated.
Hope your doubt is cleared.
my cutoff is 49.25 enaku thayagaraja collegela set kedakuma self finance or regular ?
I am not able to get you properly but every College want minimum 50% marks in 12th as well as graduation