About AIBE 2019
AIBE, also known as All India Bar Examination, is an assessment test conducted at national level by the Bar Council of India.
The exam aims to test the ability of advocates to practice law as a profession in India. AIBE analyses test taker's analytic abilities and basic understanding of law. The assessment test is conducted in 44 cities across India. AIBE is an offline open book test with multiple choice based questions provided in 11 languages.
Candidates who clear AIBE will be given 'Certificate of Practice' by the BCI. This certificate makes the candidate eligible to practice in court of law.
|Exam level:||National Level Exam|
|Frequency:||2 times a year|
|Languages||Assamese, Bengali +9 More|
|Conducting Body:||Bar Council of India|
|Duration||3 Hours 30 Minutes|
Download all details about AIBE 2019Download Brochure
AIBE 2019 Important Dates
|01 Sep, 2018 - 13 Nov, 2018||Others - Completion of online form and sorting deficiencies | Mode: Online|
|27 Sep, 2018 - 13 Dec, 2018||Others - Fee payment through challan | Mode: Offline|
|26 Sep, 2018 - 15 Dec, 2018||Application | Mode: Online|
|23 Dec, 2018||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|19 Dec, 2018 - 22 Dec, 2018||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|15 Mar, 2019||Result | Mode: Online|
Candidates can refer to AIBE eligibility criteria 2019 XIII (13) mentioned below to check whether they are eligible to appear for AIBE 2019 XIII (13).
- All candidates who wish to appear for AIBE XIII for 2019 should hold an L.L.B. degree from a recognized law institution.
- There is no age limit to appear for AIBE XIII.
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the aforementioned eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Even if a candidate has completed all formalities related to application but is found to be not complying with eligibility criteria for AIBE 2019 XIII (13), his/her admission will be cancelled.
Mode of Application : Online and Offline
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Demand Draft | Bank Challan
|SC, ST||Offline||Transgender, Male, Female||₹ 2560|
|General, OBC||Offline||Transgender, Male, Female||₹ 3560|
Candidates can go through the important points regarding AIBE application form 2019 XIII (13) mentioned below.
- Candidates will have to fill relevant details in the application form like candidate's name, father's name, age, and so on. Additionally, the candidate will have to provide his/her signature as a scanned photo and his/her photograph.
- Candidates are advised to keep following documents handy for filling the application form of AIBE 2019 XIII (13) - photo id, latest photograph of the candidate, candidate's enrolment certificate, scanned picture of the candidate's signature.
- Mode of application fee is both offline and online.
Candidates are advised to fill their details on the AIBE 2019 application form carefully to avoid mistakes. Entries made by the candidate on the application form cannot be rectified after submission.
AIBE E-books and Sample Papers
AIBE 2019 Syllabus
|I.p.c (indian penal code)|
|Cr.p.c (criminal procedure code)|
|C.p.c (code of civil procedure)|
|Alternative dispute redressal including arbitration act|
|Public interest litigation|
|Professional ethics & cases of professional misconduct under bci rules|
|Labour & industrial laws|
|Law of tort, including motor vehicle act and consumer protection law|
|Law related to taxation|
|Law of contract, specific relief, property laws, negotiable instrument act|
|Land Acquisition Act|
|Intellectual property laws|
AIBE 2019 Preparation Tips
Candidates are advised to go through the below mentioned preparation tips for AIBE 2019 XIII (13) to score better in the exam.
- Firstly, candidates must go through the exam pattern of AIBE 2019 XIII (13) to be aware of the marking scheme, structure of question paper, and type of questions to be asked. In this way, the candidates will have a basic idea of the format of the exam and how they are to be marked.
- Candidates are also required to carefully go through the syllabus of AIBE XIII exam. They must prepare each of those topics properly.
- Candidates are advised to start their preparation well in advance and not leave the syllabus for last few days. Candidates must break down the syllabus in chunks, assign time blocks to each of the topics, and prepare according to the time-table.
- Candidates must go through AIBE sample papers and practice them. Candidates can also conduct mock test sessions for themselves where they practice the sample papers within the same time duration as that of the exam. This will mentally prepare the candidate for the exam and he/she is not off-guard upon seeing the question paper.
- Candidates must also ensure that they are left with sufficient time to revise the syllabus.
Candidates must go through AIBE exam pattern 2019 XIII (13) presented in the table below to get an idea of the question paper structure, marking scheme, and so on for AIBE XIII 2019 XIII (13). This will aid in their exam preparation.
AIBE 2019 Exam Pattern XIII (13)
|Mode of exam||Offline, open book test|
|Question type||MCQs with 4 options|
|Total number of questions||100|
Each correct answer will fetch 1 mark, no negative marking
AIBE admit card 2019 XIII (13) was made available in online mode. AIBE 2019 XIII (13) candidates can find important details in the admit card like name of the candidate, parents' names, candidates' roll number, time and date of examination, time of reporting and test centre address. Candidates must take note that they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without their admit card for AIBE 2019 XIII (13).
How to Download AIBE Admit Card 2019 XIII (13)
- The candidate will need to click on the official download link for admit card.
- Candidate upon entering the registration number and date of birth will be directed to a page which will display his/her admit card.
- Candidates should carefully check if all the details on AIBE 2019 Admit Card XIII (13) are correct or not. They can then take a print out of the admit card.
AIBE 2019 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
- Valid photo identity card
AIBE answer key 2019 XIII (13) will be released online, Candidates will be able to assess their performance and calculate marks they are likely to score in the exam with the help of answer key.
How to Download Answer Key of AIBE 2019 XIII (13)
- Candidates will have to click on the link for answer key.
- After clicking on the link, candidate will be directed to a new page which will be a pdf of AIBE 2019 answer key XIII (13).
In case of any objections, candidates will be able to register complaints with the answer key within ten days of the release of the provisional answer key. A final answer key will be released after considering all objections.
AIBE result 2019 XIII (13) has been released online by the BCI on March 15, 2019. The results will mention candidate's name, roll number, registration number, score, and qualifying status. AIBE XIII results will specify the scores and qualifying status obtained by candidates in AIBE 2019 XIII (13). AIBE 2019 result XIII (13) should be downloaded and retained by the candidates till the time of admission for further references. To know how to check AIBE 2019 XIII (13) results, read below.
How to Download Result of AIBE 2019 XIII (13)
- Candidates will have to click on the official link for AIBE result.
- Candidates will then be required to enter their roll number and date of birth.
- Upon entering the above details, results of AIBE XIII will appear on candidates' screen.
- Candidates are required to download the result for future purposes.
Questions related to AIBE
Hello, Bar Council of India has released the revised AIBE XIII 2019 answer key on March 16, 2019. As per the official notification, there has ...
Hello Rajesh,For getting your result username and password is required soPlease refer the link for your exam result :https://law.careers360.com/art...
Dear Deepali, there has been no official notofication as yet regarding 'Certification of Practise'for AIBE 2019. The latest news regarding AIBE XII...
I hv enrolled in High court in 2017.. bt till now unble to appear on bar xam due to my LLm .. May I appear on the bar xm this year..
Hello Abida,The examination notification only applies to students graduating from the academic year 2009-10 onwards. If your law degree was awarded...
How can i check my aibe13result marks?when i connect with the result link, it saw pass only not any marks...
Hello Bharati,First of all, I would like to congratulate you on your result. Secondly, to know your marks you can check out the following steps:1.C...
News and Articles
AIBE XIII Result 2019
AIBE Result XIII (13) 2019 - Bar Council of India has released AIBE XIII Result 2019 on...
AIBE XIII Admit Card 2019
AIBE Admit Card 2019 XIII (13) – BCI has released the AIBE XIII 2019 Admit Card on Dece...
AIBE XIII (13) 2019
AIBE XIII (13) 2019 - Bar Council of India has released AIBE XIII result (13) on March ...
AIBE XIII Important Dates 2019
AIBE Important Dates 2019 XIII (13) - BCI has released AIBE Exam Dates on September 26,...
AIBE XIII Answer Key 2019
AIBE Answer Key 2019 XIII (13) - BCI has announced AIBE 2019 Answer Key XIII on Decembe...
AIBE XIII Eligibility Criteria 2019
AIBE Eligibility Criteria 2019 for XIII (13) – BCI has released AIBE 2019 eligibility c...
AIBE XIII Application Form 2019
AIBE Application Form 2019 XIII (13) - Bar Council of India has released AIBE 2019 Appl...
AIBE XIII Sample Papers 2019
AIBE Sample Papers 2019 XIII (13) – Candidates can download AIBE Sample Papers and prev...
AIBE XIII Syllabus 2019
AIBE Syllabus 2019 XIII (13) – BCI has announced the AIBE XIII 2019 Syllabus (13) on Se...
AIBE XIII Exam Pattern 2019
AIBE Exam Pattern 2019 XIII (13) - BCI has announced the AIBE 2019 Exam Pattern XIII (1...