About AIBE 2020
AIBE, also known as All India Bar Examination, is an offline-based open book test conducted at the national level by the Bar Council of India. AIBE XV (15) 2020 exam will be conducted on August 16. The application form of AIBE XV (15) will be released on May 16, in online mode. The exam will test the ability of advocates to practice law as a profession in India. AIBE will analyse the applicant's analytic abilities and a basic understanding of the law. The test will be conducted at around 44 cities across the country. The test time will be 3 hours 30 minutes, while the question type will be multiple-choice type. Candidates who qualify AIBE will be awarded 'Certificate of Practice' which will make the candidate eligible to practice in a court of law.
AIBE 2020 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||All India Bar Examination|
|Short Exam Name||AIBE|
|Conducting Body||Bar Council of India|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Languages||Assamese, Bengali +9 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Application Fee (General)||3560 Rs [Offline]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours 30 Minutes|
AIBE 2020 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
16 Aug, 2020
Exam | Mode: Offline
Past Dates and Events
09 Aug, 2020
Admit Card | Mode: Online
16 May, 2020 - 02 Aug, 2020
Application - Last date for completion of online form | Mode: Online
16 May, 2020 - 29 Jul, 2020
Application - Last date for payment | Mode: Online
16 May, 2020 - 27 Jul, 2020
Application | Mode: Online
10 May, 2020
Advertisement | Mode: Online
Applicants planning to appear in the certification exam must carefully refer to AIBE eligibility criteria 2020. If the candidate doesn't meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, then they stand to be disqualified. So, the candidate is recommended
AIBE XV 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant needs to hold an L.L.B. degree from a recognized law institution.
- There is no age limit.
Mode of Application : Online and Offline
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Demand Draft | Bank Challan
The AIBE application form XV 2020 will be available in online mode on May 16, 2020. The applicant before filling the application form need to ensure their eligibility, as otherwise the candidate will not be considered for certification even if they qualify in the exam.
Steps to fill AIBE application form 2020 XV (15):
- Candidates will have to fill relevant details in the application form like name, age, and so on. The name of parents' also has to be entered.
- Next, upload signature and photograph in the prescribed specification.
- Candidates are advised to keep following documents handy for filling the application form of AIBE 2020 XV (15) - photo id, a latest photograph of the candidate, candidate's enrolment certificate, scanned image of the candidate's signature.
- After submission of the application form, the candidate needs to take a printout
Candidates are advised to fill their details on the AIBE 2020 application form carefully to avoid mistakes. Entries made by the candidate on the application form cannot be rectified after submission.
|ST, SC||Offline||Female, Male, Transgender||₹ 2560|
|General, OBC||Offline||Female, Male, Transgender||₹ 3560|
AIBE 2020 Syllabus
I.P.C (Indian penal code)
Cr.P.C (criminal procedure code)
C.P.C (code of civil procedure)
Alternative dispute redressal including arbitration act
Public interest litigation
Professional ethics and cases of professional misconduct under BCI rules
Labour and industrial laws
Law of tort, including motor vehicle act and consumer protection law
Law related to taxation
Law of contract, specific relief, property laws, negotiable instrument act
Land acquisition act
Intellectual property laws
Candidates may check out the following AIBE 2020 XV (15) preparation tips to score better in the exam.
- To start with, go through the exam pattern of AIBE 2020 XV (15) to learn about the marking scheme, structure of question paper, and type of questions to be asked. This will give the candidate a basic idea about the format and structure of the exam.
- Candidates are also required to carefully go through the syllabus of AIBE XV exam. They must prepare each of those topics properly.
- Candidates are advised to start their preparation well in advance and not leave the syllabus for last few days. Break down the syllabus in chunks, assign time for each block , and allot time as per the difficulty level of a topic.
- Candidates must go through AIBE sample papers and practice them. They may also take mock tests to get a idea of exam situation and how to deal with it. Solving sample papers is also an effective preparation strategy. This will mentally prepare the candidate for the exam and he/she will not be caught off-guard easily.
- Complete the syllabus in a way that there is enough time for revision.
The applicant by going through the AIBE exam pattern 2020 XV (15) will get to know about the mode of exam, types of questions asked, marking scheme, and so on. This information will help the candidate prepare for the exam in an effective way.
AIBE 2020 Exam Pattern XV (15)
|Mode of exam||Offline, open book test|
|Question type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Each question will have four answer options, out of which, one will be the true answer.|
|Total number of questions||100|
Each correct answer will fetch 1 mark.
There is no negative marking.
AIBE admit card 2020 XV (15) will be made available before the exam. The AIBE 2020 (15) admit card is mandatory for sitting in the exam and will include such details like the name and roll number of the candidate, date and time of exam, and also exam centre details.
Steps to Download AIBE admit card 2020 XV (15)
- Click on the official download link.
- A log-in window will open. Enter registration number and date of birth.
- The admit card will be displayed in downloadable pdf format.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card.
Note: Don't forget to check that the details mentioned on the admit card, like spelling of the candidate's name is correct, or the exam centre allotted is the same as opted by the candidate. In some cases the information may be blurred. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate needs to get in touch with exam officials and get it rectified at the earliest.
AIBE 2020 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
- Valid photo identity card
The BCI will release the provisional AIBE answer key 2020 XV (15) soon after the conclusion of the exam. The answer key will contain the answers to all 100 multiple choice questions asked in the exam. The candidate can use the AIBE XV 2020 answer key to compare their answers and thus calculate probable scores. This score will give the candidate an indication about their chances of admission; previous years' cutoff data may be used for the purpose.
How to download AIBE 2020 XV (15) answer key
- Click on the answer key download link.
- The candidate will be redirected to a page where the answer key would be displayed in downloadable pdf format.
In case of any objections to provisional answer key, candidates could register complaints within a specified time frame. The revised and final answer key will be released after considering all such objections.
AIBE result 2020 XV (15) will be declared tentatively in the month of September. The result would be declared in online mode and would include such details like the candidate's name, roll number, registration number, score, and qualifying status. AIBE XV results specify the scores and qualifying status obtained by candidates in AIBE 2020 XV (15). AIBE 2020 result XV (15) should be downloaded and retained by the candidates till the time of admission for further references.
How to download result of AIBE 2020 XV (15)
- Click on the result link.
- Fill in roll number and date of birth.
- On successful log-in, the result of AIBE XV will be displayed on-screen.
- Download the result.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: Who can appear in AIBE XV (15) 2020?
As per the eligibility criteria, the candidate must be a law graduate and has completed his graduation after 2009.
Question: How can I apply for AIBE XV (15) 2020?
The application form will be released on May 16, 2020. You can apply in online mode by visiting the AIBE application form portal.
Question: What type of questions will asked in AIBE XV (15) 2020?
The questions in the exam will be asked from a given AIBE syllabus and will include various topics of law.
Question: How many questions are asked in AIBE 2020, will there be any negative marking?
There will be a total of 100 questions each carrying one mark. There will be no negative marking.
Question: Can I carry my study material inside the AIBE exam hall?
Yes, AIBE is an open book exam, so you can carry the study material like books, copies inside the hall.
Questions related to AIBE
Aibe exam question papers and model question paper I want
Here's I am providing you useful link in which all the information related to your question is mentioned please visit this website you surely find this informative
Hope you find this informative
how to download aibe exam previous years questions paper in Gujarati language?
Direct link to download the sample papers of AIBE XV (15) 2020 is given below and can be downloaded in pdf format. One should follow the below-mentioned steps to download the AIBE XV (15) sample papers 2020.
Download : AIBE sample papers 2020
If it is not worked you can go throgh the link : https://law.careers360.com/download/aibe-sample-papers-previous-years
Thank you. I hope this help you.
I want Gujarati language question paper and answer key in aibe exam 2012 to 2019
It would be tough to provide the question papers,as officially it is not available. You can check the general book stores nearby you for AIBE sample papers available in Gujarati language are expected to be available there.
But if you prefer them in English language ,then they at available at Career360, in the law section.
sir i completed my graduation in the year of 2004 , & my law graduation completed in 2018 . can i apply for AIBE XV or not need? ..plzz clarify this
There are only two eligibility requirements for the exam:
- Candidates must either have passed 3 years or 5 years LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized law school.
No minimum percentage is required in the qualifying examination in order to apply for AIBE 2020.
If you satisfy those conditions, voila, you are eligible to apply.
AIBE QUESTIONSPaper answer 2018
You can get previous year paper of AIBE along with their answer key by visiting the following link;
Going through this will make you acquaint with paper pattern, topics, level of difficulty, and other relevant details related to examination process.