Latest Update for AIBE
About AIBE 2021
AIBE 2020 Result - The AIBE XV result has been declared on March 30. Candidates may check the result by logging into the AIBE portal, using roll number and date of birth. The exam was conducted on January 24.
The Bar Council of India (BCI) has also postponed the conduct of All India Bar Examination (AIBE) XVI (16) exam till further notice. It was scheduled to be held on April 25. AIBE 2021 will not be an open-book exam, meaning candidates will no longer be allowed to carry books, notes or study material into the exam hall; however, they are still allowed to carry bare acts with them. With the change in AIBE XVI exam pattern, candidates will have to make exam preparation accordingly. The AIBE 2021 be a 3 hour 20 minutes long exam with 100 multiple-choice questions. The last date for submission of AIBE XVI 2021 application form will be notified. As per AIBE 2021 eligibility criteria, the candidate needs to have passed a 3-year LLB or 5-year integrated LLB degree and must be registered with respective Bar Councils. Successfully registered candidates will be issued AIBE 2021 admit cards. the AIBE XVI admit card will carry info like roll number, allotted AIBE exam centre name and address, and exam date and time.
Those who qualify in the AIBE exam will be issued a Certificate of Practice (COP), which is an eligibility certificate to practice law in courts in India. Note that AIBE 2021 result would be declared merely as a pass (qualified) or fail; no scores will be released. Such candidates who fail to qualify AIBE XVI exam won't be able to practice law in Indian courts. The council will also release the answer key of AIBE XVI (16) 2021 containing keys to questions asked in the exam before the declaration of results.
AIBE 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||All India Bar Examination|
|Short Exam Name||AIBE|
|Conducting Body||Bar Council of India|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Languages||Assamese, Bengali +9 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Application Fee (General)||3560 Rs [Offline]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours 30 Minutes|
AIBE 2021 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
26 Dec, 2020 - 30 Apr, 2021
Application - Registration | Mode: Online Ongoing
The Bar Council of India (BCI) is entrusted with responsibility of framing the AIBE 2021 eligibility criteria that candidates need to satisfy in order to appear in the qualification exam. Any candidate who doesn't meet the eligibility criteria but still registers for AIBE XVI, such candidate can be disqualified at any stage of the certification process.
AIBE XVI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Academic qualification: The candidate needs to have done graduation in law: either 3-year LLB or 5-year integrated LLB.
- Bar Council Registration: The candidate must get registered with their respective bar councils.
- Age criteria: The BCI has no imposed any age limit for taking the qualification exam.
Any candidate who meets the above AIBE eligibility criteria 2021 can take the exam to earn the COP certificate.
Mode of Application : Online and Offline
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Demand Draft | Bank Challan
The BCI released the AIBE application form XVI 2021 in online mode on December 26, at allindiabarexamination.com. Candidates who meet the prescribed AIBE eligibility criteria need to duly fill the application form of AIBE 2021 and submit it by the last date as specified by the council. When filling the AIBE XVI application form one needs to use only genuine and verifiable information or else the candidate will be disqualified.
How to fill AIBE application form XVI (16) 2021:
- Registration: The candidate will have to first get registered by entering their enrolment number, date, and year of enrolment.
- Fill in the form: In this step personal, education and enrolment have to be entered. In the education and enrolment section, the candidate has to enter the name of the college from which the LLB degree is earned, year of admission and year of passing out, duration of the course, graduation stream, enrolment number, state with code, and year of enrolment.
- Uploading of documents: Scanned copies of signature and photograph have to be uploaded in the prescribed specification (size 10-50 kb). Self-Attested enrolment certificate and photo id should also be uploaded. The allowed format is jpg/jpeg.
- Select test language and exam centre: The AIBE 2021 exam will be administered in 11 languages.
Test languages: Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu
- Payment of test fee: The candidate will next have to pay the application fee in offline mode using an SBI bank challan (which have to be downloaded from the online application portal) at a nearby SBI bank branch.
- Uploading of challan info: The candidate will have to upload fee payment details like bank code, journal number, etc. to complete the application process.
|SC, ST||Offline||Female, Male, Transgender||₹ 2560|
|General, OBC||Offline||Female, Male, Transgender||₹ 3560|
AIBE 2021 Syllabus
I.P.C (Indian penal code)
Cr.P.C (criminal procedure code)
C.P.C (code of civil procedure)
Alternative dispute redressal including arbitration act
Public interest litigation
Professional ethics and cases of professional misconduct under BCI rules
Labour and industrial laws
Law of tort, including motor vehicle act and consumer protection law
Law related to taxation
Law of contract, specific relief, property laws, negotiable instrument act
Land acquisition act
Intellectual property laws
The AIBE 2021 exam will be conducted on May tentatively. So candidates who have registered or plan to register for the exam need to put their exam preparation in a higher gear.
- At this stage, you are more or less familiar with the AIBE 2021 XVI (16) exam pattern. But there is a twist in that books and textual material; bare acts are allowed through. So, the candidate now has to work for a plan where they are able to answer questions asked in the exam without having to consult a source. There is no doubt that one will have to work and depend on their memory power among other things to ace the exam this year.
- Being conversant with the marking scheme, the structure of questions asked, weightage carried by various sections will help to get more out of one's preparation.
- Don't go beyond the AIBE syllabus of 2021, because questions will be drafted from the official syllabus only.
- Candidates are advised to start their preparation well in advance and not leave the syllabus for the last few days. Break down the syllabus in chunks, assign time for each block, and allot time as per the difficulty level of a topic.
- Candidates must go through AIBE sample papers and practice them. They may also take mock tests to get an idea of the exam situation and how to deal with it. Solving sample papers is also an effective preparation strategy. This will mentally prepare the candidate for the exam and he/she will not be caught off-guard easily.
- Complete the syllabus in a way that there is enough time for revision.
As mentioned above, the BCI has made a major change to the AIBE 2021 exam pattern in that it is no longer an open-book exam. In a notification published on the AIBE official website, the bar council has notified that books, notes or study material will no longer be allowed inside the AIBE XV exam hall. The candidate will however be allowed to carry bare acts with them. Given these changes in the AIBE XVI 2021 exam pattern, the candidate will have to re-structure their AIBE exam preparation strategy as they will no longer be able to consult textbooks and other textual materials to arrive at an answer (s).
AIBE 2021 Exam Pattern XVI (16) - Changed Made
|Mode of exam||The exam will be conducted in OFFLINE mode. However:|
|Question type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Each question will have four answer options, out of which, one will be the true answer.|
|Total number of questions||100|
Each correct answer will fetch 1 mark.
There is no negative marking.
The Bar Council of India (BCI) will release the AIBE admit card 2021 XVI (16) in online mode; to download the admit card, the candidate needs to visit the official website allindiabarexamination.com. Alternately, the link to download the admit card will also be updated on this page once it is released. An important document for sitting in the AIBE exam 2021, it will carry vital details like the date and time of the exam, AIBE exam centre 2021 (16) allotted to the candidate and exam-day guidelines. Note that this session, the AIBE exam will no longer be an open-book exam, as candidates can't take books and textual material inside the exam hall; the only exception is bare acts which are allowed.
What is the procedure to download AIBE admit card 2021 XV (16)
- Click on the official download link.
- The candidate will be redirected to a log-in window
- You have to enter your registration number and DOB
- On successful login, AIBE admit card will be displayed in downloadable pdf format.
- Download and take a printout of the AIBE 2021 admit card.
Details mentioned on the AIBE admit card 2021
- Candidate's name
- Roll number and application number
- Name and address of AIBE XVI (16) exam centre.
- AIBE 2021 exam date and timings
- Reporting time
- Exam-day guidelines (including COVID-safety protocols to be followed)
I have difficulty in downloading the AIBE 2021 admit card. What should I do?
In such a scenario, the candidate needs to get in touch with exam officials at the below numbers/email ids at the earliest.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
AIBE 2021 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
- Valid photo identity card
The BCI will first release the provisional AIBE answer key 2021 within a few days of the conduct of the certification exam. AIBE 2021 answer key will be uploaded at allindiabarexamination.com for all the paper codes along with the question papers (Codes A,B, C and D). The candidate will be able to download the relevant AIBE XVI answer key 2021 and compare their answers to calculate probable scores. Now comparing the probable score with the qualifying trends of previous years, the candidate will be able to assess their chances of qualifying in the AIBE exam and thus earn the COP certificate.
The AIBE answer key will have the keys to all 100 multiple choice questions asked in the exam.
How to download AIBE 2021 XV (16) answer key
- Click on the answer key download link.
- The candidate will be redirected to a page where the answer key would be displayed in downloadable pdf format.
In case of any objections to the provisional answer key, candidates could register complaints within a specified time frame. The revised and final answer key will be released after considering all such objections.
The BCI will declare the result of AIBE XVI 2021 simply as pass or fail; no scores will be released. Such candidates who qualify in the AIBE 2021 exam will be issued Certificate of Practice (COP), which is a permit to practice law in courts in India. If a candidate fails to qualify in the AIBE 2021, they can make further attempts as there is no age limit.
AIBE result 2020 XV (15) has been declared on March 31. The result has been declared in online mode carries the details such details like the candidate's name, roll number, registration number, score, and qualifying status. AIBE XV results specify the qualifying status obtained by candidates in AIBE 2020 XV (15). AIBE 2020 result XV (15) should be downloaded and retained by the candidates till the time of admission for further references.
How to download result of AIBE 2020 XV (15)
- Click on the result link.
- Fill in roll number and date of birth.
- On successful log-in, the result of AIBE XV will be displayed on-screen.
- Download the result.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: Who can appear in AIBE XVI (16) 2021?
As per the eligibility criteria, the candidate must be a law graduate and has completed his graduation after 2010.
Question: How can I apply for AIBE XVI (16) 2021?
The application form has been released on December 26, 2020. You can apply in online mode by visiting the AIBE application form portal.
Question: What type of questions will asked in AIBE XVI (16) 2021?
The questions in the exam will be asked from a given AIBE syllabus and will include various topics of law.
Question: How many questions are asked in AIBE 2020, will there be any negative marking?
The AIBE 2021 question paper will include a total of 100 multiple choice questions, each of one mark. There will be no negative marking.
Question: Can I carry my study material inside the AIBE exam hall?
Yes, AIBE is non longer an open book exam, so you cannot carry the study material like books, copies inside the hall. However one can carry Bare acts with them.
Question: When will the AIBE admit card 2021 be released?
The admit card of AIBE XVI 2021 will be released around May at allindiabarexamination.com.
Question: When will the AIBE XVI 2021 exam be conducted?
The exam has been postponed from April 25 as was originally scheduled. The new date will be notified soon. Also, the exam is no longer an open book exam, as books, notes, etc. are not allowed inside the exam hall. Students will however be allowed to carry bare acts with them.
Questions related to AIBE
aibe all questions papar solve in gujrati
Hope you are doing well
you can download the question paper and answer key from here
Please visit this link in this you will get all the question paper with solution
Hope this helps you
feel free to ask any question
all the best for your
I cleared AIBE - XIV , how can i get my certificate of practice (COP)
You need to login in AIBE-XIV with your credentials,there you will get your certificate of practice, although it takes some time to publish the certificate of practice after the results.but you can visit the official website and can login to check if your COP is now available to you or not.
I hope it helps,
Best of luck
hello sir. Aibe notification that only carry bare act allowed in exame hall but now they have removed it . so what should we do.But my opinion is shortnot,books & home metrial is too enough so what we can do now this condition.we have to follow old rules or new rules??
AiBE exam is All India Bar Examination for getting certificate of practice from the BCI means Bar Council of India. This exam is of 3 hours and consisting of 100 marks in total. A candidate has to secure at least 40% marks of the total marks to get as pass marks. This examination in is held in 11 languages and in 40 cities of India.
In the examination hall a candidate has to carry photo identity card in original and photocopy of it one copy.As it is a open book examination and held in pen& paper mode then the candidates can carry the required books in the examination hall.
After successfully pass in this examination means All India Bar Examination candidates are awarded with a 'Certificate of Practice 'which enables him to practice law in any of the cities in India.
Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones, watches, and jewelleries inside the the examination hall.
Hope this helps.
I have cleared AIBE 15 and have received COP...! Do I have to inform BAR Council; where I am enrolled...? BAR Council of Gujarat in my case.
Congratulations for qualifying AIBE 15 !!!
Any candidate who has completed their law graduation ( 3-year or 5-year integrated LLB programme) and qualified the AIBE certification exam can practice in a court of law in India.
As you have received your COP, hence your are eligible for practising law in any court of law in India.
As part of the state bar council enrollment process , you have to go to their respective Bar Council website and get enrolled online , however, if online enrollment option isnt available, then you have to visit the council premises in person, obtain the enrollment form upon payment of a fee, duly fill and submit it.
To know more about how to Enroll with the State Bar Council visit :
Hope it clears your doubt
If you have any query feel free to ask.
To know more about AIBE 15 Scorecard,Merit list visit :
Thank You !!!
hello, my enrollment no. is incorrect on AIBE result only year is incorrect, correct year is 2019 and is wronglye entered 2020, i notice it at the time of result, how i can change it, before issuing COP ( Certificate of Preactice).
You have to apply for the correction of result to AIBE and from that you will get it corrected. But I am sorry to say there are no official information available regarding the procedure of application for correction. So I would recommend you to visit the contact section of AIBE and contact them using the phone numbers or email what ever you prefer. The officials will hopefully inform you about the procedures to apply for it.
For Contact Us section of AIBE official website follow the link below:
I hope this might help. All the very best for your future endeavors!