Stay up-to date with AP PGLCET News
About AP PGLCET 2022
AP PGLCET 2022 - Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has released the AP PGLCET admission allotment list for round 2 counselling on January 27, 2023. Candidates should report to their allotted colleges from January 28 to January 31, 2023. Earlier the university opened the web option selection window for AP PGLCET round 2 counselling 2022 in online mode Earlier the university concluded the AP PGLCET round 1 counselling process.
Earlier the AP LAWCET results were declared in online mode on August 5, 2022. AP PGLCET 2022 was conducted online, in computer-based mode, on July 13, 2022. Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati conducts the AP PGLCET 2022 exam on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE).
Also read | AP PGLCET Syllabus 2022
AP PGLCET is a common entrance exam for admission to the 2-year LLM programme offered by various law colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The exam will be in various exam centres in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. A total of 13 law colleges and universities will participate in the common admission process through AP PGLCET 2022.
AP PGLCET 2022 test details
The online-based AP PGLCET 2022 was conducted in the English language. The 90 minutes duration test had 120 objective-type questions from a given syllabus. AP LAWCET 2022 syllabus covers subjects like Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, Labour Law etc. Candidates will be shortlisted for AP LAWCET 2022 seat allotment based on their marks in the entrance exam.
AP PGLCET 2022 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test|
|Short Exam Name||AP PGLCET|
|Conducting Body||Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Tirupati|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||1000 Rs [Offline] +1 More|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
AP PGLCET 2022 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
28 Jan, 2023 - 31 Jan, 2023
Counselling - Round 2 - self reporting and reporting at colleges by the candidates | Mode: Online
27 Jan, 2023
Counselling - Round 2 - allotment of seats | Mode: Online
25 Jan, 2023
Counselling - Round 2 - change of web options | Mode: Online
20 Jan, 2023 - 25 Jan, 2023
Counselling - Round 2 - verification of uploaded certificates | Mode: Online
22 Jan, 2023 - 24 Jan, 2023
Counselling - Round 2 - web options selection | Mode: Online
20 Jan, 2023 - 21 Jan, 2023
Counselling - Round 2 - counselling registration | Mode: Online
03 Jan, 2023 - 07 Jan, 2023
Counselling - Round 1 - self-reporting and reporting at colleges by the candidates : | Mode: Online
02 Jan, 2023
Counselling - Round 1 - allotment of seats | Mode: Online
31 Dec, 2022
Counselling - Round 1 - changes in web options | Mode: Online
28 Dec, 2022 - 30 Dec, 2022
Counselling - Round 1 - web options selection | Mode: Online
04 Dec, 2022 - 12 Dec, 2022
Counselling - Round 1 - online certificate verification | Mode: Online
12 Dec, 2022
Counselling - Round 1 - for candidates of special category (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports), the certificate verification will be done physically at HLC, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur - Start Date | Mode: Online
03 Dec, 2022 - 10 Dec, 2022
Counselling - Round 1 - web counselling registration | Mode: Online
04 Dec, 2022
Counselling - Commencement of classwork - Start Date | Mode: Online
05 Aug, 2022
Result | Mode: Online
17 Jul, 2022
Answer Key - Last date of filing objections | Mode: Online
15 Jul, 2022
Answer Key | Mode: Online
13 Jul, 2022
Exam | Mode: Online
08 Jul, 2022
Admit Card | Mode: Online
04 Jul, 2022
Late Fee Application - Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs 2000 - Start Date | Mode: Online
30 Jun, 2022 - 01 Jul, 2022
Application Correction | Mode: Online
27 Jun, 2022
Late Fee Application - Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs 1000 - Start Date | Mode: Online
20 Jun, 2022
Late Fee Application - Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs 500 - Start Date | Mode: Online
13 May, 2022 - 13 Jun, 2022
Application | Mode: Online
AP PGLCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Any candidate seeking admission to participating law colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh have to meet the AP PGLCET eligibility criteria 2022. Among the important AP PGLCET 2022 eligibility criteria one needs to meet include that of the qualifying exam passed, age limit and domicile requirements. The candidate should confirm their eligibility even before filling the AP PGLCET application form 2022, as any candidate found not meeting the prescribed criteria can be disqualified at any stage of the admission process.
AP PGLCET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Qualifying exam : To be considered for admission to the LLM programme, the applicant must have passed a 5-year or 3-year LLB programme with 50% marks in aggregate. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories, the minimum aggregate marks required is 45%.
- Appearing candidates : Id the candidate is awaiting or appearing in the qualifying exam in the exam year, they are also eligible.
- Residential Status : The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh satisfying local/ non – local resident-ship requirements as has been mandated.
- There is no upper age limit.
- The applicant needs to be an Indian national.
AP PGLCET 2022 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati had released the application form of AP PGLCET 2022 in online mode, on May 13, 2022. Candidates who meet the AP PGLCET eligibility criteria will be able to fill the application form by registering themselves at the examination portal.
In order to fill out the application form, the candidate needs to first pay the application fee, get registered and fill out the form. While filling out the AP PGLCET 2022 application form, candidates will need to provide the details such as personal information, educational qualification and communication details. , upload documents and finally submit the application form. The application process
How to fill AP PGLCET application form 2022
- Visit the official website for AP LAWCET 2022
- Click on new registration link
- A form will open where you need to enter your name, date of birth, contact number, programme of study, etc.
- Finally the candidate has to pay the application fee of Rs. 850 (same for all categories) using online mode: net banking, credit, and debit card.
- There is also provision to make cash payment by reporting at AP ONLINE centres.
- If the payment is successful, a payment ID will be generated which must be retained for future admission events.
Filling of AP PGLCET 2022 application form
- The application form can be filled only post payment of the application fee.
- The AP PGLCET 2022 application form will have various fields like personal, academic and contact details.
- Determination of domicile: the form will also have a section where the candidate will also have to enter their places of study in the last seven years, based on which local area of the candidate will be determined.
- Programme selection: select your intended programme of study.
- AP PGLCET 2022 test centre selection: A maximum of two test centres in the order of priority can be selected.
- Document Upload: scanned copies of photograph and signature have to be uploaded as per the specification prescribed.
|Passport size photo||max – 50kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||max – 50kb||JPG/JPEG|
- Submit the application form.
- Upon successful submission, registration number will be displayed on the screen. Note it down
- Take a printout of the completed application form
- Candidates will be required to submit the print out at the test centre. For further references after the exam, candidates can use the registration number.
|OBC||Offline, Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 950|
|ST, SC||Offline, Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 900|
|General||Offline, Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 1000|
AP PGLCET 2022 Syllabus
Schools of jurisprudence
|Sources of law, custom precedent and legislation|
Rights and duties
|Ownership and possession, persons, obligation, property, liability, legal sanctions|
Nature of the constitution
|Fundamental rights, directive principles of state policy, executive, judiciary, and legislature, center-state relations, emergency provisions, amendments to the constitution|
Public international law
International law and municipal law
Air, sea, and outer space
Nationality and statelessness
General principles of contract
|Sections 1-75, Indian contract act, 1872|
Trade union act, 1926
Industrial disputes act, 1947
Crimes and torts
|Indian penal code-general principles|
|General principles of tort|
|State liability for torts|
|Consumer protection act, 1986|
IPR and other laws
Copyright act, 1957
Patents act, 2005
Environmental protection act, 1986
Human rights, the protection of human rights act, 1993
Salient features of information technology act, 2000 and right to information act, 2005
AP PGLCET 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates can refer to the following AP PGLCET 2022 preparation tips to hone their preparation and improve their chances of success in the exam.
- Thoroughly go through the exam pattern of AP PGLCET 2022 to learn about the structure and nature of the exam, including the number and type of questions, duration of the exam, topics covered, and marking scheme.
- Follow the official syllabus, as questions will typically be asked from inside the syllabus only.
- Practice previous years' AP PGCLET question and sample papers. It will help build problem-solving ability and understand concepts better.
- Take mock tests, as they are the best tools to test exam readiness and figure out problem areas. Plug the holes as you go along. The more mock tests a candidate takes, the more confident they will feel. Time management can also be learned by taking mock tests.
AP PGLCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Any applicant who plans to appear in the state-level exam need to be conversant with the AP PGLCET exam pattern 2022, which will outline the nature and structure of the exam. For example, the AP PGLCET 2022 exam pattern will tell the candidate about the types of questions asked, marking scheme, test duration and weightage carried by the various sections (or subjects). These insights can be used to make more effective exam preparation strategy.
AP PGLCET 2022 Exam Pattern
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Duration of exam||90 minutes|
|Total number of marks||120|
|Sections||Part A - Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence |
Part B - Mercantile Law, Public International, Law, Labour Law, IPR and Other laws, Crime and Torts
|Language of question paper||English |
AP PGLCET 2022 Admit Card
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati had released the admit card of AP PGLCET 2022 on July 8, 2022. Successfully registered candidates can download the admit card by logging into their registered accounts. On the day of the exam, along with the AP PGLCET admit card 2022 one also needs to carry with them a valid photo id proof.
The AP PGLCET admit card will contain details like the candidate's name and roll number, AP PGLCET exam centre 2022, and the date and time of the exam. In addition, it will also contain exam-day guidelines that the candidate ought to follow.
How to download AP PGLCET 2022 Admit Card
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the relevant link
- A login window will open; enter your payment reference ID, qualifying examination hall ticket number, registration number, DoB, and mobile number.
- The admit card will be displayed on screen.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card.
AP PGLCET 2022 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- Valid ID proof
- Admit card
AP PGLCET 2022 Answer Key
AP PGLCET 2022 answer key has been released on July 15, 2022. The AP PGLCET answer key will contain the answers (or keys) to the questions asked in the entrance exam, which can be referred to by the candidate to calculate probable scores and thus chances of admission, based on previous years' AP PGLCET cutoff trends.
How to download AP PGLCET 2022 Answer Key?
- Go to the official website of AP PGLCET
- The AP PGLCET question paper and answer key link will be visible if it is released
- Click on the question paper and master answer key link
- Download the file
AP PGLCET Answer Key – Filing of objections
If a candidate is not convinced by any answer given in the AP PGLCET answer key, there is a provision to challenge it. The admission officials will then go through all such objections before releasing the final AP PGLCET answer key. The AP PGLCET 2022 final answer key cannot be challenged any further and the answers given in it will be considered to be officially correct.
AP PGLCET 2022 Result
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati has declared the result for all the candidates who have appeared in the online exam on August 5, 2022. AP PGLCET result 2022 result has been declared on the official examination portal. AP PGLCET result contains information including the section-wise and overall marks and the qualifying status of the candidate.
How to download AP PGLCET 2022 result?
To check and download the AP PGLCET result 2022, follow by steps mentioned here.
- Visit the official website for AP LAWCET 2022
- Click on the link given for AP LAWCET result
- A login window will open
- The candidate has to enter their registration number and hall ticket number.
- On login, result of AP PGLCET 2022 will be shown on screen
- Download and take a printout of the result.
AP PGLCET rank card 2022
The exam officials will also release the rank card for AP PGLCET 2022 which is an important document for appearing in counselling and completing the admission process. The rank card of AP PGLCET 2022 will inform the candidates about their all India rank, category rank as well as score in the test.
AP PGLCET tie resolution rules
In case the two or more candidates have similar marks, the university in order to rank them will use a tie-breaker resolution which is as follows.
Candidates who have scored more marks in Part A of the test will be ranked higher.
If the tie persists, the candidates may be bracketed together and the seniority in age will be considered for admissions.
AP PGLCET 2022 Counselling
Mode of Counselling: Offline
APSHCE is conducting the round 2 counselling of AP PGLCET 2022 for admission to law colleges in the state. The council has released the seat allotment list for round 2 counselling on January 27, 2023. Candidates must report to their allotted colleges from January 28 to January 31, 2023. Earlier the university opened the web options selection window on January 22. The university concluded the AP PGLCET round 1 counselling process.
Candidates who have cleared AP PGLCET 2022 are eligible to participate in the counselling process by registering at - lawcet-sche.aptonline.in. The counselling will be conducted in multiple rounds, depending on the number of seats left vacant after each round.
The AP PGLCET counselling 2022 is the last stage of the admission process in which candidates will have to provide their college preference and based on their rank and preference, the counselling officials will allot the seats to the candidates. The AP PGLCET 2022 counselling ncludes the following steps.
- Online registration
- Certification verification
- Web option
- Change in web option (Optional for the candidates)
- Seat allotment
- Self-reporting at colleges by the candidates and fee payment
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:How many questions will be asked in AP PGLCET 2022?
As per the syllabus of AP PGLCET 2022, there will be 120 objective type questions. Candidates will have to answer the questions within 90 minutes.
Question:How can I apply for AP PGLCET 2022?
You could apply for AP PGLCET 2022 from the official admission portal of APSCHE. The application form of AP PGLCET 2022 was released on May 13, 2022.
Question:When will the AP PGLCET 2022 be conducted?
The AP PGLCET 2022 has been conducted on July 13, 2022, in online mode.
Questions related to AP PGLCET
When will the AP PGLCET 2022 be conducted?
The AP PGLCET 2022 has been conducted on July 13, 2022, in online mode.
marks to get andhra University seat for ap pglcet
Hope you are doing well.
To get admission in Andhra University-[AU] your grade category should be "B". To get this grade category your marks in AP ICET should be in the range of 110-150. For this marks your rank range will be around 100-1000. Colleges which offer admission for grade "B" category are,
- Andhra University - [AU], Visakhapatnam
- Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College - [VRSEC], Vijayawada
- Dr. Lankapalli Bullayya College, Visakhapatnam
- Annamacharya Institute of Technology and Science, Kadapa
- Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering - [LBRCE], Krishna.
So, if you have above mentioned score you will definitely get admission in Andhra University [AU].
Hope this helps you.
All the Best!!!
what is the second counseling date of ap pglcet 2019?
The exact dates for ap pglcet 2019 dates are not announced. They are yet to be officially declared. But according to the tentative dates available, the second counselling will be held soon maybe in the third or fourth week of November itself. So stay tuned with the official website of AP PGLCET for quick updates. Thank you.
Could you please tell me the date of PGLCET EXAM
The AP LAWCET has commenced with the notification application on March 11, 2019 . Candidates can submit the application form till April 24, 2019 without any late fee. After the submission of the application form by the applicants, admit cards will be issued on May 1, 2019.
Examination will be conducted on May 6, 2019 followed by the issue of answer key. The conducting body then announced the result on May 17, 2019 along with the issue of rank card and conduct of counselling in the first week of October.
There are 16 centres of AP Law CET in Andhra Pradesh only.
The result shall be declared on May 17th , 2019.
The exam paper shall be for 120 marks and shall be for 120 minutes .There shall be no negative marking. AP LAWCET Answer Key 2019 will be available in online mode which will give candidates an opportunity to cross-check their answers marked in the law examination.
Along with the application form of AP LAWCET 2019, candidates need to upload the following documents as mentioned below-
Mark-sheets of 10th and 12th examinations along with the admit card number issued by the board.
Scanned copy of photograph
Scanned copy of signature.
Identity Proofs like Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Voter’s Identity Card/ Passport/ College Identity Card (self-attested)
Caste Certificate, if required.
Candidates should ensure to fill-in the complete and correct details submitted in the application form. However, the correction window will be made available to the candidates from April 27, 2019 to April 28, 2019. After this span, candidates will not be able to make any changes in their application form.
It is advised that candidates keep their login passwords of AP LAWCET discrete and not share it with anyone. Also, for security reasons, it is essential to log out from AP LAWCET portal after updating or filling or submitting the application form of AP LAWCET 2019.
In case a candidate pays the fees twice, the second amount deducted will be refunded within 7 working days by the university.
Best of luck !
Previous questions and answers of AP PGLCET.
The following link will help you get previous year papers for AP PGLCET
Hope this serves your query. Please feel free to respond and ask further questions.
All the best.