Stay up-to date with AP PGLCET News
About AP PGLCET 2021
The AP PGLCET application form 2021 has been closed on September 09. The AP PGLCET is a state-level exam that is conducted by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE. AP PGLCET 2021 scores will be used for admitting candidates to the 2-year LLM programme offered by various participating law colleges in Andhra Pradesh. AP PGLCET 2021 exam will be conducted on September 22 in online mode. The admit cards have been released on September 17.
AP PGLCET 2021 test centres options are available in the state and also in a few locations in Telangana. AP LAWCET will be an online mode of 90 minutes duration and include 120 objective type questions. AP LAWCET 2021 syllabus covers subjects like Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, Labour Law etc. Candidates will be shortlisted for AP LAWCET 2021 seat allotment based on their marks in the entrance exam.
Post-exam, the university will also release a provisional answer key containing answers to questions asked in the exam; it can be used by candidates to calculate expected scores and thus chances of admission. One may consult previous years' AP PGLCET cutoff to get an idea as to what is a safe score for admission.
AP PGLCET 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test|
|Short Exam Name||AP PGLCET|
|Conducting Body||Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Tirupati|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||850 Rs [Offline] +1 More|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
AP PGLCET 2021 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
22 Sep, 2021
Exam | Mode: Online
17 Sep, 2021
Admit Card | Mode: Online
07 Sep, 2021 - 09 Sep, 2021
Late Fee Application - With law fee of Rs 2000 | Mode: Online
28 Aug, 2021 - 06 Sep, 2021
Late Fee Application - late fee of Rs. 1000 | Mode: Online
30 Aug, 2021 - 31 Aug, 2021
Application Correction | Mode: Online
21 Aug, 2021 - 27 Aug, 2021
Late Fee Application - late fee of Rs. 500 | Mode: Online
22 Jul, 2021 - 20 Aug, 2021
Late Fee Application - without late fee | Mode: Online
19 Jul, 2021
Advertisement | Mode: Online
AP PGLCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Any candidate seeking admission to participating law colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh have to meet the AP PGLCET eligibility criteria 2021. Among the important AP PGLCET 2021 eligibility criteria one needs to meet include that of the qualifying exam passed, age limit and domicile requirements. The candidate should confirm their eligibility even before filling the AP PGLCET application form 2021, as any candidate found not meeting the prescribed criteria can be disqualified at any stage of the admission process.
AP PGLCET Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Qualifying exam : To be considered for admission to the LLM programme, the applicant must have passed a 5-year or 3-year LLB programme with 50% marks in aggregate. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories, the minimum aggregate marks required is 45%.
- Appearing candidates : Id the candidate is awaiting or appearing in the qualifying exam in the exam year, they are also eligible.
- Residential Status : The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh satisfying local/ non – local resident-ship requirements as has been mandated.
- There is no upper age limit.
- The applicant needs to be an Indian national.
AP PGLCET 2021 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati released the application form of AP PGLCET 2021 in online mode on July 19, 2021. Candidates who meet the AP PGLCET eligibility criteria can fill the form and submit it before the last date. As part of the AP PGLCET application filling process, the candidate needs to first pay the application fee, get registered and fill the form, upload documents and finally submit the application form. The application process
How to fill AP PGLCET application form 2021
- Go to the APSCHE website
- Click on the AP PGLCET exam link
- A new page will open with the payment link
- Click on it.
- A form will open where you need to enter your name, date of birth, contact number, programme of study, etc.
- Finally the candidate has to pay the application fee of Rs. 850 (same for all categories) using online mode: net banking, credit, and debit card.
- There is also provision to make cash payment by reporting at AP ONLINE centres.
- If the payment is successful, a payment ID will be generated which must be retained for future admission events.
Filling of AP PGLCET 2021 application form
- The application form can be filled only post payment of the application fee.
- The AP PGLCET 2021 application form will have various fields like personal, academic and contact details.
- Determination of domicile: the form will also have a section where the candidate will also have to enter their places of study in the last seven years, based on which local area of the candidate will be determined.
- Programme selection: select your intended programme of study.
- AP PGLCET 2021 test centre selection: A maximum of two test centres in the order of priority can be selected.
- Document Upload: scanned copies of photograph and signature have to be uploaded as per the specification prescribed.
|Passport size photo||max – 50kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||max – 50kb||JPG/JPEG|
- Submit the application form.
- Upon successful submission, registration number will be displayed on the screen. Note it down
- Take a printout of the completed application form
- Candidates will be required to submit the print out at the test centre. For further references after the exam, candidates can use the registration number.
|General, ST, OBC, SC||Online, Offline||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 850|
AP PGLCET 2021 Syllabus
APSCHE is responsible for drafting the syllabus of AP PGLCET 2021 that the candidate has to follow to prepare for the exam. Questions for AP PGLCET 2021 will be prepared following AP PGLCET syllabus. So, always refer to the syllabus when preparing for a topic or subject. The AP PGLCET is a post-graduation exam, with the level of questions to be that of graduation level.
AP PGLCET 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can refer to the following AP PGLCET 2021 preparation tips to hone their preparation and improve their chances of success in the exam.
- Thoroughly go through the exam pattern of AP PGLCET 2021 to learn about the structure and nature of the exam, including the number and type of questions, duration of the exam, topics covered, and marking scheme.
- Follow the official syllabus, as questions will typically be asked from inside the syllabus only.
- Practice previous years' AP PGCLET question and sample papers. It will help build problem-solving ability and understand concepts better.
- Take mock tests, as they are the best tools to test exam readiness and figure out problem areas. Plug the holes as you go along. The more mock tests a candidate takes, the more confident they will feel. Time management can also be learned by taking mock tests.
AP PGLCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Any applicant who plans to appear in the state-level exam need to be conversant with the AP PGLCET exam pattern 2021, which will outline the nature and structure of the exam. For example, the AP PGLCET 2021 exam pattern will tell the candidate about the types of questions asked, marking scheme, test duration and weightage carried by the various sections (or subjects). These insights can be used to make more effective exam preparation strategy.
AP PGLCET 2021 Exam Pattern
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Duration of exam||90 minutes|
|Total number of marks||120|
|Sections||Part A - Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence |
Part B - Mercantile Law, Public International, Law, Labour Law, IPR and Other laws, Crime and Torts
|Language of question paper||English |
AP PGLCET 2021 Admit Card
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati has released the admit card of AP PGLCET 2021 on September 17, 2021. It has been issued to candidates who have successfully registered for the exam and paid the requisite fee. On the day of the exam, along with the AP PGLCET admit card 2021 one also needs to carry with them a valid photo id proof.
The AP PGLCET admit card will contain details like the candidate's name and roll number, AP PGLCET exam centre 2021, and the date and time of the exam. In addition, it will also contain exam-day guidelines that the candidate ought to follow.
How to download AP PGLCET 2021 Admit Card
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the relevant link
- A login window will open; enter your payment reference ID, qualifying examination hall ticket number, registration number, DOB, and mobile number.
- The admit card will be displayed on screen.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card.
AP PGLCET 2021 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- Valid ID proof
- Admit card
AP PGLCET 2021 Answer Key
For any candidate who appears in an entrance exam, the first question that comes to mind after the exam is over is how many questions "have I managed to attempt correctly." AP PGLCET 2021 candidates, fortunately, can ascertain the correctness of their answers by consulting the AP PGLCET 2021 answer key which will be released a few days after the conclusion of the entrance exam. The AP PGLCET answer key will contain the answers (or keys) to the questions asked in the entrance exam, which can be referred to by the candidate to calculate probable scores and thus chances of admission, based on previous years' AP PGLCET cutoff trends.
What is the procedure to download AP PGLCET 2021 Answer Key
- Go to the official website of APSCHE
- The AP PGLCET question paper and answer key link will be visible if it is released
- Click on the question paper or answer key you want to download
- Download the file
AP PGLCET Answer Key – Filing of objections
If a candidate is not convinced by any answer given in the AP PGLCET answer key, there is a provision to challenge it. The admission officials will then go through all such objections before releasing the final AP PGLCET answer key. The AP PGLCET 2021 final answer key cannot be challenged any further and the answers given in it will be considered to be officially correct.
AP PGLCET 2021 Result
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati will declare the result for all the candidates who have appeared in the online exam. AP PGLCET result 2021 result would be declared at the official website of the university following the release of the answer key. AP PGLCET result contain information including the section-wise and overall marks and the qualifying status of the candidate.
How can the AP PGLCET 2021 result be checked?
To check and download the AP PGLCET result 2021, follow by steps mentioned here.
- Go to the APSCHE website
- Click on the relevant link
- A login window will open
- The candidate has to enter their registration number and hall ticket number.
- On login, result of AP PGLCET 2021 will be shown on screen
- Download and take a printout of the result.
Questions related to AP PGLCET
when the apply date start in july 2021
Sri Krishnadevaraya University is the conducting authority for AP PGLCET conducted for admission of LLB programs to various law colleges in the state, the exam is to be conducted on 22nd September but the details pertaining to commencement of online registration isn't notified yet, you can stay updated at the official website at https://sche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx to know the exact details regarding this, or you may also follow our page at https://law.careers360.com/articles/ap-pglcet for the latest information related to admission details.
marks to get andhra University seat for ap pglcet
Hope you are doing well.
To get admission in Andhra University-[AU] your grade category should be "B". To get this grade category your marks in AP ICET should be in the range of 110-150. For this marks your rank range will be around 100-1000. Colleges which offer admission for grade "B" category are,
- Andhra University - [AU], Visakhapatnam
- Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College - [VRSEC], Vijayawada
- Dr. Lankapalli Bullayya College, Visakhapatnam
- Annamacharya Institute of Technology and Science, Kadapa
- Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering - [LBRCE], Krishna.
So, if you have above mentioned score you will definitely get admission in Andhra University [AU].
Hope this helps you.
All the Best!!!
what is the second counseling date of ap pglcet 2019?
The exact dates for ap pglcet 2019 dates are not announced. They are yet to be officially declared. But according to the tentative dates available, the second counselling will be held soon maybe in the third or fourth week of November itself. So stay tuned with the official website of AP PGLCET for quick updates. Thank you.
Could you please tell me the date of PGLCET EXAM
The AP LAWCET has commenced with the notification application on March 11, 2019 . Candidates can submit the application form till April 24, 2019 without any late fee. After the submission of the application form by the applicants, admit cards will be issued on May 1, 2019.
Examination will be conducted on May 6, 2019 followed by the issue of answer key. The conducting body then announced the result on May 17, 2019 along with the issue of rank card and conduct of counselling in the first week of October.
There are 16 centres of AP Law CET in Andhra Pradesh only.
The result shall be declared on May 17th , 2019.
The exam paper shall be for 120 marks and shall be for 120 minutes .There shall be no negative marking. AP LAWCET Answer Key 2019 will be available in online mode which will give candidates an opportunity to cross-check their answers marked in the law examination.
Along with the application form of AP LAWCET 2019, candidates need to upload the following documents as mentioned below-
Mark-sheets of 10th and 12th examinations along with the admit card number issued by the board.
Scanned copy of photograph
Scanned copy of signature.
Identity Proofs like Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Voter’s Identity Card/ Passport/ College Identity Card (self-attested)
Caste Certificate, if required.
Candidates should ensure to fill-in the complete and correct details submitted in the application form. However, the correction window will be made available to the candidates from April 27, 2019 to April 28, 2019. After this span, candidates will not be able to make any changes in their application form.
It is advised that candidates keep their login passwords of AP LAWCET discrete and not share it with anyone. Also, for security reasons, it is essential to log out from AP LAWCET portal after updating or filling or submitting the application form of AP LAWCET 2019.
In case a candidate pays the fees twice, the second amount deducted will be refunded within 7 working days by the university.
Best of luck !
Previous questions and answers of AP PGLCET.
The following link will help you get previous year papers for AP PGLCET
Hope this serves your query. Please feel free to respond and ask further questions.
All the best.