What is CLAT PG?
Common Law Admission Test for post graduate law programmes commonly known as CLAT PG is conducted for admissions to LLM programme in National Law Universities (NLUs). CLAT PG is the most coveted law entrance exam for admissions to post graduate law programmes including LLM in NLUs. The Common Law Admission Test for LLM (CLAT PG) is conducted annual..Read More
CLAT PG Application Details
- Click on the official link for CLAT PG Online Applications
- Click on ‘New User Registration Here’ tab placed at the bottom of the page
- Proceeding to the Registration Form, choose the course button applying for, fill in the basic details including name, parents’ name, e-mail id and mobile number
- Next enter the captcha code and click on Submit button
- Fill in the registration form by entering the details, ]a message of successful registration is sent to registered e-mail id containing login user id and password
- Click on ‘Registered User Login’ tab placed in the page and enter login id and password to proceed to the application page of CLAT PG
- On CLAT PG Online Application page, enter personal details including address, click on ‘Save & Continue’ button to go to the next pages of application
- The next step of the application involves filling of academic details fill in all details and click on ‘Save & Continue’ button to upload the documents in next step
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature, and Date of Birth certificates and then choose three exam cities as per convinience from the drop down menu
- After choosing the three exam centres, click on ‘Save & Continue’ button to go to the last page of CLAT PG Application
- In the last page or step of the application procedure of CLAT PG, remit the application fee either in online mode or offline mode
- Preview the duly filled-in CLAT PG Application Form by clicking on ‘Preview Application’ button and then check ‘I Agree’ box and finally click on ‘Submit’ button for the final submission of CLAT Application Form for PG
CLAT PG Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a three-year LLB degree or a three-year integrated LLB degree if equivalent LLB degree from a recognized University
- Candidates must have obtained at least 55% marks in aggregate of the qualifying degree examination
- For candidates of SC/ST category, a relaxation of 5% marks is provided i.e. they need to have 50% marks in the qualifying LLB degree exam
CLAT PG Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
CLAT PG Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam: Online
Exam Format: Objective
Exam Format: Objective
CLAT PG Counselling Details
- Click on the official link of CLAT PG Counselling
- Enter Login Id and Password for CLAT PG
- Click on ‘Counselling’ tab
- Read all instructions to participate in online counselling of CLAT PG
- Enter choice-preferences of the list of NLUs for PG programme
- Click on ‘Save’ button
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 1352 Joined
- 114 Questions
Is There BA LLB Course ? Yes/NO
CLAT CLAT Eligibility Criteria LL.B LL.B Eligibility LL.M LL.M Eligibility Law Law Eligibility Seemant Institute of Technology, Pithoragarh Seemant Institute of Technology, Pithoragarh Eligibility Criteria CLAT PGView all tags
I'll complete my B.A.LLB (5 years) degree in June/July, 2019. Am I eligible to sit for CLAT LLM 2019?
I want the question papers for the last years clat pg entrance exam. Where would I find them?
I have heard that after clearing this exam we can get directly recruited by Public Sector Undertakings. If that so, put some light on the requirements.