Latest Update for CLAT
- 29 Apr 2021:
To fill CLAT 2021 application form (last date extended to May 15) - Click here (Official Link)
- 29 Apr 2021:
CLAT application form 2021 submission last date extended to May 15; to apply - Click here
- 22 Apr 2021:
To score well in CLAT 2021, you need to practice mock tests; Here is a FREE full-length mock test with in-depth performance analysis - Click here
About CLAT 2021
The consortium of NLUs announced that CLAT 2021 new exam date will be announced in the 1st week of May. The exam was earlier scheduled to be held on June 13.
The duration of the CLAT 2021 exam will be 2 hours and include 150 objective type questions (in case of CLAT UG), and 120 objective and 2 essay type questions for (CLAT PG). Scores of CLAT 2021 will be used for admission to 5-year LLB and one-year LLM programmes offered by the 22 participating NLUs.
CLAT 2021 application form is has been extended till May 15. The ONLINE application form may be filled by candidates who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria. The registration fee for the exam is Rs 4,000 (Rs 3,500 in the case of SC and ST candidates).
Successfully registered candidates will be issued CLAT 2021 admit card around the first week of June. The admit card will be a mandatory document for appearing in the national-level law entrance test. IT will contain details like roll number, date and time of exam, and allotted CLAT 2021 exam centre.
What's New in CLAT 2021?
- The exam will be held in offline, pen and paper mode instead of the online CBT mode exam conducted last year.
- The CLAT LLM test pattern has been changed. The subjective or descriptive section has made a comeback in CLAT PG. The test paper will contain both: 1) objective and 2) subjective type question.
- The objective section will have 100 questions, each carrying one mark.
- The subjective section will have two questions, each carrying 25 marks.
- Also, cutoff marks have been introduced for CLAT LLM. Candidates will have to score at least 40% marks in the objective section, only then the descriptive section will be evaluated.
CLAT 2021 - Post Exam Activities
After the conduct of CLAT 2021, the exam authorities will release the provisional CLAT answer key which will carry the official answers to all the questions asked in the entrance exam. The CLAT result is expected to be declared in the last week of June. Along with the result, the authorities will also release an invite list containing the details of candidates shortlisted for the counselling process.
The CLAT counselling is the last stage of the admission process. The counselling is mainly conducted for verification of the information and documents submitted by the candidates and to ascertain the shortlisted candidates' eligibility for admission to the law course. At the end of the counselling, candidates will be allotted seats in the national law universities depending upon their rank in the merit list and preference given at the time of registration.
In addition to national law universities, CLAT scores are also accepted by several other colleges. These colleges have signed MoU with the consortium for using CLAT 2021 scores for admission to the law programmes. Here is the list of CLAT affiliated law colleges.
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- Amity University
- Aryans College of Law, Rajpura, Chandigarh
- Asian Law College
- FIMT - FAIRFIELD SCHOOL OF LAW
- Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak
- JIMS Engineering Management Technical campus School of Law
- Lloyd Law College
- Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University, Jaipur
- MIT World Peace University
- Raffles University, Neemrana
- RNB Global University
CLAT 2021 Helpline
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone number - 08047162020, 10:00 am to 05:00 pm on all working day.
- For any other queries, fill the CLAT helpline form.
CLAT 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Common Law Admission Test|
|Short Exam Name||CLAT|
|Conducting Body||Consortium of NLUs|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||4000 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Number of Seats||2622 Seats|
CLAT 2021 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
01 Jan, 2021 - 15 May, 2021
Application | Mode: Online Ongoing
19 May, 2021 (Tentative)
Admit Card | Mode: Online
Past Dates and Events
26 Dec, 2020
Advertisement | Mode: Online
The Consortium of NLUs has prescribed the eligibility criteria for both CLAT UG and CLAT PG. The eligibility criteria of CLAT 2021 includes educational qualification and age limit and is explained below. Before filling the CLAT application form 2021, candidates should check the CLAT eligibility criteria 2021.
CLAT UG Eligibility criteria 2021
- Educational qualification: The candidate should have passed 10+2 or any equivalent exam from a recognised university or board. However, the candidates appearing in the qualifying exam may also appear in the Common Law Admission Test. However, such candidates will be offered admissions only if they fulfil the other parameters of the eligibility criteria.
- Qualifying exam: General category candidates need minimum 45% marks in the qualifying exam, while SC and ST candidates need only 40% marks.
- Age limit: There is no upper age limit for appearing in CLAT 2021.
CLAT PG Eligibility criteria 2021
- Educational Qualification - The candidate should have complete LLB graduation (3-year LLB or 5-year integrated LLB) from a university recognised by the Bar Council of India. Candidates appearing in the final year/semester of their graduation in 2021 are also eligible to appear in the examination.
- Qualifying exam: The candidate must score at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam. The SC and ST candidates are required to score at least 45% marks in the graduation (qualifying exam).
- There is no age limit for appearing in CLAT LLM.
CLAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria - Salient features
The candidate needs to meet the CLAT eligibility criteria for admission to either the 5-year LLB or one-year LLM programme.
- All candidates need to confirm their eligibility before filling the application form.
- Any candidate who doesn't meet the CLAT eligibility criteria 2021 can be disqualified at any stage of the admission process.
- The information shared by the candidate at the time of filling the CLAT 2021 application form will be checked at the time of the document verification process, which is an integral part of the counselling process.
- Admission process: Simply meeting the CLAT 2021 eligibility criteria is no guarantee of admission, as it is just of the multiple step admission process. The candidate has to next appear in the entrance exam and participate in the counselling cum seat allotment process.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
The Consortium of NLUs has released the application form of CLAT on January 1, 2021. The application form of CLAT is available in online mode at consortiumofnlus.ac.in. Candidates who want to appear in the CLAT UG/PG exam will be required to fill and submit the application form before the end of the last date. In order to fill the application form, the candidates will have to register at the CLAT login portal. The detailed CLAT 2021 application process is explained below.
How to fill CLAT application form 2021
- Registration: The first step in the application process, the candidate has to register by entering details of their name, email id, mobile number, and other details.
- Fill in relevant details: The application form will have various sections like personal, academic, and contact details which have to be duly filled. The candidate will also be required to select the program of study (CLAT UG or PG), and their choice of NLUs in the order of priority. The list of NLUs will be given in a drop-down menu, from which the candidate may make selections and set a priority list.
- Upload documents: Scanned copies of signature, photograph and other documents in the prescribed specification (refer to the table below) has to be uploaded.
CLAT 2021 - Document specification
Image size (maximum)
State domicile certificate
- Application fee: Depending on the category of the candidate, the application fee may vary as shown in the table below.
General/ OBC/PwD/NRI/PIO//OCI category
CLAT application form 2021 - Points to remember
- One must fill the CLAT registration only if they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- In such a case where candidates fill the application form but don't meet the eligibility criteria, then the candidate may be disqualified at any stage of the admission process.
- Note that during the document verification process of CLAT counselling 2021, all details entered in the application form will be verified. Exam officials will demand originals of all essential documents to be produced before them. In case they find any inconsistency in the information shared in the application form, the candidate most likely would be disqualified from further admission processes.
- Also, simply meeting the eligibility criteria is no guarantee for admission, as final CLAT seat allotment 2021 will be based on the merit rank of the candidate in the online exam.
Know how to fill CLAT application form
|SC, ST||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3500|
|OBC, General||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 4000|
|OBC, General||PWD||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 4000|
CLAT 2021 Syllabus
Current affairs, including general knowledge
With the help of CLAT preparation tips 2021, candidates will get a fair idea of how to prepare for the Common Law Admission Test. Candidates can check here the important points of CLAT 2021 Preparation Tips -
- Candidates need to be well-versed with the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Practice sufficient mock tests and sample papers to edify learning and to hone problem-solving skills.
- CLAT aspirants are also advised to follow a proper time-table for preparation.
- Candidates should choose books that are easy to follow, meet the quality standards, and contain lots of practice material to prepare for the exam.
- Regular revision is the key to scoring good marks in exams.
- Maintaining equanimity is crucial for effective preparation. To achieve that stay in the moment, instead of flying into the future or pondering the past.
CLAT 2021 last week (s) preparation and exam-day tips
- Solve sample papers: The last most should involve extensive solving of CLAT sample papers 2021. While in the preliminary phases of the CLAT exam preparation one may solve one sample paper a week, the number in the last month and weeks can be increased. One may solve as many sample papers as possible.
- Mock test: The idea of CLAT mock tests 2021 is to get an exam-like experience, which may include pressure-cooker situation. Considering the exam will be now conducted in online mode, mock tests will help the candidate to understand navigation, how questions are presented, how questions can be answered, and manage time. Note that there will be 150 multiple choice questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes. This means speed and accuracy will be important qualities for success in the exam.
- Don't study new topics close to the exam: Unless you are thoroughly done with what you have already taken up, better don't get entangled in new topics, because it will eat into your last phase of exam preparation. Remember the last phase is all about acceleration, which include doing fast revision, solving sample papers, and taking mock tests. But if you bring in new topics, you will break the flow; also note that new topics will take more time to master, which you can ill afford at this stage.
- How to answer the CLAT question paper 2021: The questions asked in the CLAT 2021 exam can be placed in three groups: easy, moderate, and difficult. It is recommended that the candidate starts with easy questions, before answering moderate and difficult questions. Also, if one gets stuck with a difficult question, better not spend too much time on it, but instead move on to the next question.
- Stay composed even in difficult situations during exams: Sometimes the question paper may turn out to be more difficult than expected, or you may not be able to answer an easy-looking question. In those situations, it is important to keep one's cool and not get rattled. Take a deep breath and move on to the next question.
CLAT UG Sample Papers - Based on new CLAT exam pattern
Download CLAT subject wise sample papers
|CLAT sample papers for quantitative ability||Download here|
|CLAT Logical reasoning sample papers||Download here|
|CLAT Sample Paper for General Knowledge and English||Download here|
|CLAT Legal Reasoning Sample Paper||Download here|
CLAT 2021 best books for exam preparation
When preparing for CLAT 2021, it is important to have a dependable and high-quality study material. The CLAT best books 2021 will are those that are easy to understand, contain few to no errors, including problem sets and instructions.
Best books for CLAT 2021 for English
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren & Martin
- English is Easy by Chetananand Singh
- Objective General English by RS Aggarwal
- Barron’s Pocket Guide to Vocabulary
CLAT 2021 Best Books for General Knowledge
- Pearson General Knowledge Manual
- Lucent’s General Knowledge
- Manorama Year Book
- India Year Book
- Competition Success Review
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- The Hindu Newspaper
- The Indian Express Newspaper
- Hindustan Times
- The Telegraph Newspaper
Best books for CLAT 2021 for Legal Aptitude
- Universal’s CLAT Guide
- Legal Awareness and Legal Aptitude by AP Bhardwaj
- LexisNexis Butterworths
- Bare Acts of Indian Constitution
CLAT 2021 Best books for Logical Reasoning
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
Last year, the Consortium of National Law Universities had changed the exam pattern of CLAT for both UG and PG tests. CLAT as per the updated pattern is a comprehensive based test. The paper will be consist of some comprehension passages and each passage will be followed by 4-5 multiple choice type questions. The other important changes to the CLAT UG exam pattern, include reducing the number of objective questions to 150 from 200 in CLAT UG and 120 from 15o in CLAT LLM.
The question paper for the undergraduate program will have five sections: Quantitative Techniques, English, Current Affairs, Legal Reasoning, and Logical Reasoning. The updated CLAT exam pattern is provided below.
CLAT Exam pattern 2021
|Type of questions||CLAT UG - Objective type test|
|CLAT PG - Objective + Subjective type questions|
|Total number of question||CLAT UG - 150 MCQs|
|CLAT PG - 120 MCQs|
This year no descriptive questions will be asked.
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Negative marking||0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
CLAT UG syllabus and marks distribution
Number of Questions
Current Affairs, including General Knowledge
CLAT PG syllabus 2021
|Law of Torts||Jurisprudence|
|Family Law||Law of Contracts|
|Criminal Law||Intellectual Property Law|
|International Law||Property Law|
Candidates appearing in the national-level exam could access the CLAT mock test 2021 online. There are multiple benefits of taking CLAT mock test 2021, some of which are enumerated below:
- Mock tests contain similar types of questions to those asked in the entrance exam. So, solving these problems will help the candidate judge the difficultly level of the exam and plan accordingly.
- The success in mock tests can be taken as indicative of exam readiness or lack of it. If readiness is lacking, one may need to pull up one's socks and try harder.
- Success in these tests would also give the candidate lot of confidence that he/she can carry to the exam.
- Mock tests will teach the candidate time management skills and also how to wriggle out of a tricky problem by keeping a cool head.
- Effective prioritising of questions is an art that can be cultivated by solving the CLAT mock test. Students who master this art will be able to lock down all the sure-shot questions first, before moving on to tricky and not-so sure questions.
CLAT mock test 2021 - Additional mock test for online exam
In view of the COVID-19 situation in the country, the exam moved to the online mode from the pen-and-paper mode. Now to help candidates with the transition, the exam conducting body conducted a series of mock tests both for the undergraduate and the postgraduate programs. For CLAT UG 2021, a total of five mock tests were conducted, with the first mock test held on July 17. In case of CLAT PG 2021, three mock tests were scheduled, with the first held on July 24.
How to take CLAT 2021 mock tests
- Click on the mock test link (It will be updated)
- A login window will open
- Enter user id and password
- On login, a dashboard will be displayed
- Click on the mock test link to start the test
- Go through all the instructions, and terms and conditions
- Take the mock test.
The Consortium of NLUs will release the CLAT admit card 2021 to all successfully registered candidates natively in the third week of May. To download the CLAT admit card, the candidate needs to log-in by entering one's mobile number and password. On exam day, the applicant needs to carry with them the admit card of CLAT 2021 without fail, along with a valid photo ID proof.
The CLAT admit card would carry such details like the name and address of the exam venue, date and time of the CLAT 2021 entrance exam, and roll number of the candidate. Candidates are also advised to carefully go through all the exam day guidelines mentioned on the CLAT 2021 admit card to stay out of trouble. Keep the CLAT admit card safe until the admission process is over.
Last year, the COVID-19 pandemic situation in the country, the NLU consortium has released a slew of medical and safety guidelines.
Medical and other safety guidelines in view of COVID-19
- When reporting at the CLAT exam centre 2021, students must wear COVID-19 protection masks
- Considering the OCVID-19 spreads when people come in close contact, the student must strictly follow social distancing norms.
- It is recommended that the candidates carry with them personal hand sanitisers (50 ml)
- To ensure social distancing at the exam venue, the exam conducting officials will employ staff at the venue.
- Guards will be placed at the entry gates, who will be equipped with Thermo Guns for testing the temperature of candidates.
- Any candidate who shows COVID-19 symptoms, such candidates will be isolated.
- All CLAT 2021 exam centres will be sanitised. Also, the exam centres will be provided sufficient hand sanitiser and hand soap
- Following items are allowed inside CLAT test venue 2021: mask, gloves, personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitiser, a simple pen, and exam-related documents (CLAT 2021 admit card and photo ID proof) are allowed inside the exam centre.
CLAT 2021 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Documents Required at Exam
- CLAT admit card 2021
- An identity proof in original (Driving License/Aadhaar Card/PAN Card)
The provisional answer key of CLAT 2021 will be released in online mode only. By consulting keys given in the provisional CLAT answer key, the candidate will be able to calculate the number of questions they managed to respond to correctly. Using the CLAT official marking scheme, the candidate will be able to calculate the probable score, and in turn their chances of admission (use previous years' cutoff data for the purpose).
Any candidate who has any objections regarding any of the key (s) will be allowed to filed objections. Authorities, after considering all complaints will release the final answer key of CLAT 2021. The keys given in the final CLAT answer key will be considered to be the final authority or correct answers to questions asked in the exam.
CLAT Question Paper & Answer Key - Previous Year's
|Question Paper||Answer Key (Final)||Question paper||Answer Key (Provisional)||Answer Key (Final)|
|5-year Law Programme||Series A||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|Series B||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|Series C||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|Series D||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|LLM Programme||Series A||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|Series B||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|Series C||Click here||Click here||Click here|
|Series D||Click here||Click here||Click here|
What is the procedure to calculate probable score using CLAT Answer Key
As per the official marking scheme of CLAT 2021, every correct answer will fetch 1 mark, while for and an incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. Use the following formula to calculate probable scores.
CLAT Scores = Total numbers of Correct options*1 - Total number of incorrect responses*0.25
If the number of correct answers is 100 and incorrect answers is 40 then the total marks will be calculated as-
Total CLAT Marks = (100*1) - (40*0.25)
Therefore; Total marks = 100 - 10 = 90
The Consortium will announce the result of CLAT 2021 in online mode only. Candidates can access the CLAT result 2021 in online mode by logging in using their registration/application number and date of birth. The CLAT result will contain all the important details related to the candidate's performance in the exam.
The information on CLAT 2021 result includes the qualifying status of the candidate, section-wise and overall marks along with the personal information. After the declaration of the result, candidates will have to appear in the counselling and seat allotment process of participating NLUs. The admissions will be offered on the basis of merit and maximum intake of the universities.
How to download CLAT result 2021
- Click on the result link (will be updated on this page once result is declared)
- In the CLAT login window, enter registration/application number and date of birth
- The CLAT result 2021 would be displayed on screen
- Download and take a printout of the result
Details mentioned on the CLAT 202 result
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Category under which admission is sought
- Programme of study (UG / PG)
- CLAT 2021 score
- CLAT All India Rank (AIR)
- CLAT 2021category rank (CR)
CLAT 2021 Merit List
The exam officials will prepare the merit list of CLAT 2021 based on marks obtained by candidates in the entrance exam. Those with higher scores will be ranked higher in the CLAT merit list 2021. However, if two or more candidates score the same marks, the tie-breaker will be used to decide the merit rank.
CLAT Merit List 2021 - Tie-breaking procedure
- The candidate who has a higher score in the “Legal Aptitude” section of CLAT 2021 will be placed higher in the merit list
- If this step, the candidate who is senior in age will get a higher rank
- If the tie is still undecided, a computerized draw of lots will be used to decide the merit rank of such candidates.
The CLAT 2021 cut off will be released by all participating NLUs separately. The Cutoff of CLAT 2021 will be the minimum marks (or lowest rank) for which admissions into an NLU is offered. The various parameters on which CLAT cutoff 2021 would depend include - number of applications received for admission, sanctioned seat intake, the performance of applicants in the entrance exam, etc. Below are the details of the previous year's cut-off of CLAT exam with the details like opening rank and closing rank.
CLAT 2019 Cutoff
NLU Odisha Cuttack
CLAT Cutoff 2018 - General Category
National Law Universities (NLUs)
For detailed cut off of CLAT
Mode of Counselling: Online
Candidates who qualify in the computer-based, online, centre based exam will be called for attending the CLAT counselling which will be conducted in ONLINE mode. For appearing in the CLAT 2021 counselling, all eligible candidates will be issued CLAT 2021 counselling call letters in online mode.
The consortium invites candidates equivalent to FIVE times the seat intake in each category for the counselling process. Eligible candidates need to register for counselling, wherein they have to select/edit NLU preferences and pay the counselling fee of Rs. 50,000.
The allotment of CLAT seats will be made basis the merit rank of the candidate and NLU preference selected. The Consortium will release the seat allotment in three rounds. Note that Upgrade option will be available for only Round I and II.
Post Round III seat allotment, the candidate has TWO options before him:
- Accept the allotted seat
- Exit the admission process.
Documents Required at Counselling
- Printout of CLAT application form 2021
- CLAT admit card 2021
- CLAT score card 2021
- Class 10th marksheet (for date of birth rroof)
- Class 12th marksheet (academic qualification)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Specially-abled certificate (if applicable)
- NRI certificate (if applicable)
- Sponsored NRI certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:What is the full form of CLAT?
The full form of CLAT is Common Law Admission Test. CLAT is conducted for admission to national law universities of India.
Question:What is the eligibility for CLAT 2021 UG?
As per the eligibility criteria of CLAT, the candidate should have completed the Class 12 from a recognized board with a minimum 45 per cent marks (40 per cent for SC/ST category candidates). There is no age limit for appearing in the CLAT examination.
Question:When will the CLAT 2021 exam be conducted?
The CLAT 2021 exam has been postponed in view of the rising COVID-19 cases across the country. The consortium will announce a new date for the exam in the 1st week of May.
Question:What are the changes introduced in the CLAT exam pattern?
The new CLAT exam pattern has been released. the changes include reducing the number of questions from 200 to 150. Now, the questions asked in the exam will be a comprehension type. At postgraduate level, the number of questions have been reduced from 150 to 120.
Question:What law courses are offered after cracking CLAT exam?
There are various UG and PG courses that are offered through CLAT, these include, BA LLB, BBA LLB, BCom LLB, BSc LLB, LLM specialisation etc.
Question:How many college participate in Common Law Admission Test?
There are 22 national law universities that are participating institutes of CLAT. All the 22 NLUs offer 5-year LLB coures, whereas 19 of them offer one-year LLM programme.
Note that in addition to the NLUs, there are many other CLAT affiliated institutes and other colleges that offer admissions on the basis of CLAT scores. The difference between then the NLUs is that they may also use other exam scores like AILET. Further, they don't take part in CLAT counselling process conducted the the consortium of NLUs.
Question:When will be the admit card of CLAT 2021 be released?
The CLAT 2021 admit card will be released a few weeks before the conduct of the exam. Candidates will be able to download the admit card after logging into the CLAT admission portal.
Question:When will the application form of CLAT 2021 be released?
CLAT 2021 application form was released on January 1 at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
Question:I am studying in 12th class exam, can I appear in CLAT 2021?
Yes, if you are appearing in the Class 12th exam 2021, you are eligible to appear in the CLAT UG examination 2021.
Question:How many seats are offered by National Law Universities through CLAT?
At the UG level, the exam authorities will offer around 2622 seats. For LLM courses, the colleges/universities have a combined intake of 808 seats.
Questions related to CLAT
I am planning to give CLAT exam 2021 .Is it possible to give without passing out 12th exam ? due to pandemic our state has postponed our 12th exam .
As of now board exams are delayed, and as per the eligibility criteria laid out regarding CLAT it states that class 12 appearing students to are eligible to apply on provisional basis, it's just that they need to show the proof of their qualifying examination within the stipulated time frame as prescribed by the authority, candidates from any stream from a recognized board are eligible to apply provided they have 45% marks, in case of SC/ST it's 40% visit at https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/clat-2021/ug-eligibility.html to know more details regarding this.
How will i know if my Clat application is Accepted ?
The Consortium of NLUs has extended the last date to submit the CLAT 2021 application form till May 15. Scores of CLAT 2021 will be used for admission to 5-year LLB and one-year LLM programmes offered by the 22 participating NLUs.
To check if your application form has been accepted visit the official website CLAT - consortiumofnlus.ac.in
and click on the Home Page, click on the "Click Here" tab to open the login panel.
Now,login with the required details.If,your form is accepted then you can successfully log in by using the required credentials.
And,you can also check your mail for the official confirmation form by CLAT.
Feel free to ask if you have any query
Thank you !!!
from how much percentage Ill get admission in colleges from clat
In order to seek admission in any colleges through CLAT the minimum percentages required for general category is 55 percent.The minimum percentages for SC/ST category students is that of 45 percent so that the candidates become eligible to take admission in colleges through CLAT.
Hope it helps!!
best clat college in India . plz tell me
Some top colleges accepting CLAT in India are enlisted below :-
NLSIU Bangalore - National Law School of India University
NLU Hyderabad - NALSAR University of Law
GNLU Gandhinagar - Gujarat National Law University
RGNUL Patiala - Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
NLU Jodhpur - National Law University
Chanakya National Law University, Patna
NLUO Cuttack - National Law University
Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad
NLIU Bhopal - National Law Institute University
MNLU Nagpur - Maharashtra National Law University
For complete list and details about them kindly refer to the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.
what to study lsat clat .I have completed my intermediate 2nd year now
CLAT, AILET and LSAT are the three popular law entrance examinations in India. There is no negative marking in the entrance examination.
The Question Type:
- Analytical Reasoning. (24 to 25 Questions).
- 1st Logical Reasoning. (24 to 25 Questions).
- 2nd Logical Reasoning. (24 to 25 questions).
- Reading Comprehension. (24 to 25 questions).
Here you can find the difference between these examinations by visiting these link: