Stay up-to date with GU LSAT News
About GU LSAT 2021
Galgotias University (GU) every year conducts the GU LSAT entrance exam for admitting students to its undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes. The GU LSAT 2021 will be an objective-type of 90 minutes duration that will include 80 questions. In the previous session the entrance exam was cancelled given the pandemic situation and admissions was done on the basis of 10+2 scores; but for the current session the entrance exam will most likely be conducted. The GU LSAT application form 2021 will commence in online mode and may be filled by candidates who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria. Such candidates who qualify in the entrance exam will be shortlisted for the GU LSAT counselling and seat allotment process. Currently the institute offers 5-year integrated BA LLB (Hons.) and BBA LLB (Hons.) programmes in addition to a 3-year LLB.
GU LSAT 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Galgotias University Law School Admission Test|
|Short Exam Name||GU LSAT|
|Conducting Body||Galgotias University|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||500 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
GU LSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Any candidates who plans to take the GU LSAT 2021 exam need to meet the GU LSAT eligibility criteria 2021 for the programme they are applying for admission: five-year integrated law programme B.A LL.B and B.B.A LL.B or 3-year LLB programme:
B.A LL.B and B.B.A LL.B - GULSAT eligibility criteria 2021
- The candidate needs to score at least 50% marks in 10+2 exam.
- There is no age limit
Three-year LL.B programme - GULSAT eligibility criteria 2021
- Graduation in any subject with 50% marks in aggregate
- There is no age bar to appear in GU LSAT 2021.
Such candidates who seeks admission to postgraduate law programmes need to possess a three-year or a five-year integrated LL.B degree with at least 50% marks.
GU LSAT 2021 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
Galgotia University will release the online application form of GU LSAT 2021, which may be filled by candidates who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria. The GU LSAT 2021 application form is for admission to law courses like B.A LL.B, B.B.A LL.B, LL.B and LLM offered by the institute. The application process of GU LSAT 2021 is a five-step operation, beginning from the registration till payment of application fees.
Step-wise process to fill the GU LSAT 2021 application form
- Registration - The candidates will have to first get registered online by entering details like name, date of birth, email id and mobile number.
- Registration Verification - Upon registration, the candidates will have to verify their email id and mobile number by clicking on the verification link sent to their email addresses, where they will be provided a login id and a password as login details for the new candidate account.
- Filling Application Form - The candidates will next have to fill the application form of GU LSAT 2021. After filling the form, check that all the relevant sections are duly filled with genuine and verifiable information.
- Uploading of Documents - Next upload all the required documents including Class 12th mark sheet and scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Application Fee Payment - The candidates in this last step will need to pay the non-refundable application fees through online mode using Debit or Credit Card payment option.
Once the application fee has been paid, candidates can submit the GU LSAT 2021 application form.
Note - The candidates may note that the once application fee has been paid, no changes can be made to the application form.
|General, SC, ST, OBC||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 500|
GU LSAT 2021 Syllabus
Indian penal code
Law of torts
Law of contracts
|Fundamental rights, preamble, directive principle etc|
|Intellectual property rights, labour laws, treaties etc.|
English comprehension passage
|Synonyms and antonyms, idioms and phrases|
|Noun, pronoun, verb, adjective, preposition, conjunction etc.|
|Use of a, an, and the|
Spotting error in sentences
Word and phrase substitution
Singular and plural
General knowledge and current affairs
Indian history and Indian national movement
Indian geography and natural resources
Indian polity and constitution
Trade and Commerce
Awards and recognition
Inventions and discoveries
Books and authors
National and international organisations
Current issues of national and international importance
Decimals and fractions
HCF and LCM
Mixture and allegation
Profit and loss
Simple and compound interest
Time and work
Time and distance
Letter and number series
Word and alphabet analogy
Coding and decoding
Direction sense test
Odd figure out
GU LSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The Galgotias University Law School Admission Test will be administered in offline mode and will be of 90-minute duration. Questions will be objective-type, with questions covering subjects like English, Elementary Mathematics, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Legal Aptitude, and Logical Reasoning. The medium of questions will be English.
The subject-wise distribution of questions in GU LSAT 2021 is given below.
GU LSAT 2021 Question Paper Structure
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||15||15|
GU LSAT 2021 Question Paper Modalities
Examination Mode - Online
Examination Medium - English
Number of Questions - 90
Question Type - Objective
Total Marks - 90
Marking Scheme - One mark for correct answer, zero marks for incorrect answer.
GU LSAT 2021 Admit Card
Galgotia University will release the admit card of GU LSAT 2021 a few weeks after the closure of the application form. The applicant has to download the e-admit card of GU LSAT 2021, as admit cards will not be sent by post. The GU LSAT 2021 admit card will contain information about the date and time of the exam, exam centre, and roll number of the candidate.
How to download GU LSAT Admit Card?
- Visit the official admission portal of the university
- Click on the admit card download tab
- A login window will open
- Enter your user id and password
- Click on the 'admit card' link
- Download the GU LSAT 2021 admit card
GU LSAT Admit Card - Key points
- The admit card cum hall ticket of GU LSAT 2021 is mandatory to appear in GU LSAT exam
- The candidates can check their roll number/examination id, entrance exam venue address and examination timing from the GU LSAT 2021 admit card.
- The applicants of GU LSAT 2021 will only be able to download the e-admit card online.
- Along with GU LSAT admit card, candidates must also bring along with a valid identity proof (Aadhaar Card) on the day of the exam.
- Admit card of GU LSAT 2021 will be required for subsequent admission processes like counselling, so candidates mustn't lose it.
Documents Required at Exam
- GU LSAT admit card
- Valid identity proof (Aadhaar card)
GU LSAT 2021 Result
Galgotia University will announce result of GU LSAT 2021 for all candidates who have appeared in the entrance exam. Candidates will be able to check GU LSAT 2021 result through their login accounts. The GU LSAT result will mention the qualifying status of the test takers along with overall and section-wise marks. Based on the results of GU LSAT 2021, the university will prepare a merit list, which will be used for counselling and seat allotment process.
How to check GU LSAT result 2021?
- Visit the official website
- Enter the login details including User Id and Password
- Click on submit
- The results and score card of GU LSAT 2021 will be displayed in screen
- Download and take a printout
GU LSAT 2021 Results: Key points
- The scores of GU LSAT 2021 will be the basis for offering admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes offered by the university.
- The university will publish GU LSAT 2021 results for each test taker.
- The GU LSAT result sheet will also mention the marks secured by the test taker.
- Candidates after checking their GU LSAT result can download their scorecards.
- The university will not entertain any request of the test takers regarding review of GU LSAT 2021 result.
Documents Required at Counselling
- GU LSAT admit card
- Class 10th marksheet
- Class 10th passing certificate
- Class 12th marksheet
- Class 12th passing certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Passport sized photographs (8)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:Who conducts the GU LSAT entrance exam?
The GU LSAT 2021 exam will be conducted by Galgotias University.
Question:When will the GU LSAT 2021 exam be conducted?
Galgotias University will conduct the GU LSAT 2021 exam sometime in May or June.
Question:What will be the mode of conduct of GU LSAT 2021 exam?
The exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode.
Question:What will be exam pattern of GU LSAT 2021?
The offline exam will be of 90 minutes duration and include objective-type questions.
Question:What are the various courses offered by Galgotias University?
The university offers the following law courses: BA LLB, BBA LLB, 3-year LLB and an LLM programme.
Question:Is is mandatory to meet the GU LSAT eligibility criteria for admission?
Yes, the applicant will have to meet the eligibility criteria of the programme they are applying for admission; or else they stand to be disqualified.
Question:How will be the GU LSAT 2021 merit list prepared for admission?
The merit list of GU LSAT 2021 will be prepared by considering the marks obtained by the candidate in the offline exam. Also, like in the previous session, 10+2 marks will not be used to prepare the merit list. Note that last year the exam was cancelled owing to COVID pandemic.
Question:What is the application fee for GU LSAT 2021?
The GU LSAT exam or application fee is Rs. Rs 1100.
Question:Can I pay the GU LSAT application fee in offline mode?
No, the application fee has to be paid online using net banking/credit card or debit card .
Question:What do I do if I face difficulty in filling the GU LSAT application form?
In that case one needs to get in touch with admission officials and get the necessary help
Question:What is the age limit for appearing in GU LSAT 2021?
There is no age limit for taking the GU LSAT 2021 entrance exam.
Questions related to GU LSAT
can I give entrace in the appearing year of graduation ....
Dear Student ,
Generally , GU LSAT eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Should score min 50% in 12th qualifying exam
- Should do 3 years or 5 years integrated LLB course with min 50% marks or relevant CGPA .
Well, as you have seen above , to get admission in post graduation through this entrance exam , you need graduation marks ... and if you see in application form that in required upload section , as an academic qualification, graduation certificate is also required, then you have to appear only after getting the certificate .
For more details about eligibility , refer this :
Hope this helps !
what is the difference between( gu lsat) and lsat
LSAT is law School admission test, while Gu LSAT is galgotias law school admission test, Gu LSAT is actually admission test for particular University, while LSAT have various universities and it is organised by Law School Admission Council.
And it happens twice a year.
I hope it helps,
Best of luck
galgotius University ba LLB bci approved or not
Galgotias University is an UGC approved, BCI Approved, NCTE and COA approved University located in greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It was established in the year 2011.
It offers courses in B.Tech, MBA, BBA, MCA, BCA ,BA, LLB and BPT in different specialization. The eligibility required is 10+2 for undergraduate courses and Graduation for post-graduate courses. There is a entrance examinations also.
This year on account of Covid19 pendemic Galgotias University has cancelled entrance exam for engineering admission. Admission will be based on Class 12 Results.
Hop it is helpful to you.