Stay up-to date with LSAT India PG News
About LSAT India PG 2022
Law School Admission Council (LSAC) will conduct LSAT India LLM 2022, in two phases - January and May sessions. The LSAC has released the application for LSAT India 2022 on October 18. Candidates may fill the application form online by registering at discoverlaw.in.
LSAT India LLM 2022 will be held in online remote proctored mode. The first session of LSAT India LLM will be conducted on January 15. The second session of LSAT India LLM 2022 will start on May 09. It will be conducted for five days.
It may be noted that LSAC doesn't prescribe any eligibility criteria for the exam; instead, LSAT India PG applicants must refer to the eligibility criteria mandated by the participating institute.
LSAT India PG will test the logical, reasoning aptitude, and critical thinking skills of the candidate which are crucial in the study and practice of law. The paper will include questions for testing the candidates' grammatical and mathematical aptitude. The test will assess the test takers' critical thinking skills. The question paper of LSAT India PG 2022, also known as Law School Admission Test for LLM programme 2022, will be MCQ-type and include questions from four sections.
LSAT India scores will be declared in percentile form on the basis of which their admissions to the programme will be decided. Once results of LSAT India PG are declared, exam officials will share the result with the associated colleges, who will use these scores for preparing the merit lists and seat allotment.
LSAT India PG 2022 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Law School Admission Test for India for LLM|
|Short Exam Name||LSAT India PG|
|Conducting Body||Law School Admission Council|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||3800 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 20 Minutes|
LSAT India PG 2022 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
18 Oct, 2021 - 03 Jan, 2022
Application - January session | Mode: Online Ongoing
04 Jan, 2022 - 08 Jan, 2022
Slot Booking - January session | Mode: Online
15 Jan, 2022
Exam - January session | Mode: Online
06 Feb, 2022 (Tentative)
Result - January session | Mode: Online
18 Oct, 2021 - 25 Apr, 2022
Application - May session | Mode: Online Ongoing
26 Apr, 2022 - 30 Apr, 2022
Slot Booking - May session | Mode: Online
09 May, 2022 - 13 May, 2022
Exam - May session | Mode: Online
06 Jun, 2022 (Tentative)
Result - May session | Mode: Online
Law School Admission Council (LSAC) will conduct LSAT India PG 2022 in online, remote-proctored mode. LSAC however doesn't prescribe LSAT India 2022 eligibility criteria. The responsibility to frame eligibility criteria for admission lies with the participating institutes.
Basic PG Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Educational Qualifications - The applicant must have completed a 3-year or 5-year L.L.B degree from a recognized university in India as mandated by the Bar Council of India (BCI). Minimum marks in the qualifying exam may vary from one institute to another: so the candidate may contact the institute individually to know the minimum requirements in the LLB exam.
- Age requirements - There is no upper age limit for appearing in the exam.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Credit Card | Debit Card
Exam officials have released the LSAT India 2022 application form (PG) in online mode on October 18, 2021. Desirous candidates need to duly fill and submit the LSAT India PG 2022, application form by January 04, for the first session. For the second session, the application form can be submitted by April 23. The application fee also has to be paid online. The various steps one has to go through to fill the LSAT India PG Application Form 2022 is described below.
How to Fill LSAT India PG 2022 Application Form
- Click on the registration link to access the registration form.
- Enter your email id, password and other details to create an applicant account
- Verification will be sent to the registered email Id. Click on the link to activate the account
- Revisit the application form window to start filling LSAT PG India application form 2022.
Entering Important Details
Candidates need to enter the following details in the application form.
- Personal information like name, gender, DOB, nationality, etc.
- Contact information, including email ID and phone number
- Preference of Programme, test centre, and law schools of their choice
- Educational qualifications like marks obtained in high school and senior secondary level exams and graduation degree.
- Additional information like father’s and mother’s names, occupations, contact information and so on.
- Terms and Conditions checkboxes which are to be ticked. Then click on submit an application.
Payment of fee
- In this step, the candidate has to pay the application fee of Rs. 3799 using debit/credit card/net banking.
|OBC, General, ST, SC||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3800|
LSAT India PG 2022 Preparation Tips
To do well in a national-level exam like LSAT India, one must refer to the LSAT India PG 2022 preparation tips mentioned below.
- Familiarize yourself with LSAT India PG 2022 exam pattern. Check out the types of questions asked, duration of the exam, topics covered, weightage of various topics, and marking scheme.
- LSAT India PG 2022, unlike other entrance exams, does not test mathematical and grammatical or general knowledge. Instead, it assesses candidates’ critical reasoning aptitude. Candidates should therefore practise previous year's sample papers to have an idea of questions asked and also to strengthen their logical and reasoning abilities.
- One should also take mock test tests and solve] sample papers as part of their preparation.
- Candidates on the basis of their performance in these mock tests will be able to chart out a time management strategy to be adopted in the exam. This will also mentally prepare them for what awaits in the exam.
- Candidates must not leave preparation for Law School Admission Test for L.L.M Programme 2022 for the last moment.
Law School Admission Council (LSAC) will release the exam pattern of LSAT India 2022 so that the candidates knows the details about the exam, including information on the mode of the exam, marking scheme, test duration, etc. LSAT India 2022 PG exam will be of 2 hours 20 minutes duration and will be conducted in online, remote-proctored (AI-assisted) mode.
LSAT India PG Exam Pattern 2022
Mode of exam
Computer-based test (Online mode) to be proctored remotely using AI technology
Duration of the exam
2 hours 20 minutes
Number of questions
There will be four (4) sections. These include:
Candidates will get 35 minutes to complete each section.
Type of Questions
Each question will have four or five answer options, out of which one will be the right option.
There is no negative marking
Test scores will be scaled between a score band of 420-480. Results will also be available in percentile form
L SAT India PG 2022 Exam Pattern – Weightage
|1.||Analytical reasoning||23||35 mins.|
|2.||Logical reasoning - 1||22||35 mins.|
|3.||Logical reasoning - 2||23||35 mins.|
|4.||Reading Comprehension||24||35 mins.|
2 hours and 20 minutes
Law School Admission Council (LSAC) will release LSAT India PG 2022 admit cards to all candidates who successfully complete the application process. LSAT India PG admit card 2022 will be released online and will carry details like the name and roll number of the candidate, date of birth, and time and slot of the exam. Before downloading the admit card, one should thoroughly check the details mentioned on the admit card, for instance, whether the name is correctly spelt.
How to download LSAT India PG 2022 Admit Card
- Click on admit card download link.
- Enter registered email id and password.
- On successful log-in, the admit card will be displayed on screen.
- Check that the details mentioned on it are correct and legible
- If satisfied, download and take a printout of the admit card.
Note: Keep the admit card safe even after the conclusion of the exam, as it will be required for subsequent admission processes.
LSAT India PG 2022 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Documents Required at Exam
- Valid ID proof
- Admit card
- PAN card/ election card or voter ID/ driving license/passport/ Aadhar card/ E-aadhar card/ UID/ employee ID having photo or sign/ photo identity issued by college or university or school/ SC or ST certificate with photo
- If not any of the above, military or military dependent ID having candidate's photo/ any two of the following - 12th class admit card issued by the board or school ID card or tenth class mark sheet or certificate having DOB and photo
- HB pencils, erasers and sharpeners
Results of LSAT India PG 2022 will be announced in online mode, which will be displayed in percentile form. The result would also include the qualifying status of the candidate.
How to Check LSAT India PG 2022 Result
- Click on the result link.
- Enter login id and password
- Next click on "Result"
- The result of LSAT India PG 2022 will be displayed on screen.
Questions related to LSAT India PG
LSAT exam kis University k lie ha isse affiliated colleges ka name
Law School admission test is conducted by Law School admission Council for JD program. The colleges and Universities for which this exam is taken are mentioned below:
- Op Jindal Global University
- Vijay Bhoomi School of Law
- Faculty of law Manav Rachna University
- Munjal University
- GD Goenka University
- VIT School of Law
- Indore Institute of law
What is the syllabus for LSAT-PG entrance exam?
LSAT PG entrance test will comprise of four sections such as
analytical reasoning to comprehend structural relationships, draw logical conclusions for the same, apply deductive reasoning from a set of statements/rules/principles pertaining to the relationships between people/event/thing, the question included in this section will be to test the legal problem solving skills of the candidate
logical reasoning of two sections to test the critical thinking skills, legal reasoning, draw valid conclusions, reasons based on analogy, identify the loopholes in arguments, apply rules/principle, the impact of additional evidence on an argument etc,
reading comprehension with four sets of questions pertaining to reading with four to nine question to test the reasoning and reading ability of candidates
you can check out our page at https://law.careers360.com/articles/lsat-india-sample-paper pertaining to sample papers of the entrance test, this will make you familiar with exam pattern, marking scheme, important topics and other relevant details pertaining to preparation of the exam.
, each secction will be provided a time limit of 35 minutes, and the paper will be set in MCQs format,
what types of questions will the variable section would include?
This is the first time when LSAT is going to conduct with variable section. This decision has been taken by LSAC, this section will be of 35 minutes and will consist of can by arguments, gaming or reading comprehension type 23 questions.
For more details about LSAT 2020 new exam pattern you should read this article .
I hope this information helps you.
i am pursuing my bba llb degree and right now i am in final year final semester is i am eligible to fill form right now for lsat exam 2020 ?
Hello dear student,
if you want to go to Australia for further higher studies then definitely you can appear in this exam as the full form of ISAT is international student admission test 3 hour computer based multiple choice test designed assess a candidates intellectual skills and abilities that are the foundation of academic success at tertiary level. This test is developed by Australian council for educational research. while for you for the information I am here attaching a link from where you can get the for the information about international student admission test and I hope that will be helpful for you. https://isat.acer.org/aboabout-isat