Stay up-to date with LSAT India News
About LSAT India 2022
LSAT India 2022 June session - The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) has declared the result of LSAT India 2022 for June session on July 21, 2022. Previously, the council had issued LSAT India admit card 2022 before the exam. The LSAT India 2022 second phase exams was conducted from June 22, in online remote proctored mode. The application form for LSAT India May 2022 has been has been extended till June 12, 2022.
LSAT India January 2022: The LSAC declared the LSAT India January 2022 result on February 1. The result has been released in the form of LSAT India scorecards which is available for download at discoverlaw.in. The LSAT India scorecard carries details such as score band, scaled score (normalized score), and percentile. It indicates the relative strength of a candidate's critical reasoning ability in the participating law schools in India.
Note that there are no LSAT-India specific eligibility criteria for appearing in the exam. However, the candidate needs to meet the eligibility criteria prescribed by the school the candidate is opting for admission. These eligibility criteria may pertain to age limit, qualifying exam, and minimum marks in the qualifying exam.
LSAT India is being conducted in online remote proctored mode. LSAT India 2022 question paper will test candidates on various aspects, including reasoning and critical thinking skills which play an important role in the understanding and study of law.
LSAT India Participating colleges 2022
The scores of LSAT India 2022 will be accepted by more than 20 private law colleges in the country. These colleges include both LSAT India affiliated law colleges and colleges that are part of LSAC Global Law Alliance. These LSAT India colleges will offer law programmes such as BA LLB, BBA LLB, BCom LLB, BSc LLB, and three-year LLB and LLM. Some of the law colleges that will accept LSAT India 2022 scores are listed below.
LSAT India Participating Institutes 2022
Name of institute/university
Available law programmes
B.A. LL.B (Hons.), B.B.A LL.B(Hons.), LLB and LLM
B.A. LL.B(Hons.), B.B.A LL.B(Hons.), LLB and LLM
B.A. LL.B.(Hons.) and B.B.A. LL.B.(Hons.)
B.A. LL.B.(Hons.) and B.B.A. LL.B.(Hons.)
B.B.A. LL.B.(Hons.), B.Com. LL.B.(Hons.) and LL.B.
B.A. LL.B(Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.Com. LL.B.(Hons.) and B.Sc. LL.B.(Hons.)
B.A. LL.B.(Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B.(Hons.) and B.Sc. LL.B. (Hons.)
B.A. LL.B.(Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B.(Hons.) and LL.M.
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B.(Hons.) and B.Com. LL.B.(Hons.)
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)
LSAT India 2022 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Law School Admission Test for India|
|Short Exam Name||LSAT India|
|Conducting Body||Law School Admission Council|
|Frequency of Conduct||2 times a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||3799 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 20 Minutes|
LSAT India 2022 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
21 Jul, 2022
Score Card - June session | Mode: Online
22 Jun, 2022
Exam - June session | Mode: Online
18 Oct, 2021 - 12 Jun, 2022
Application - June session | Mode: Online
09 Jun, 2022
Slot Booking - June session - Start Date | Mode: Online
01 Feb, 2022
Score Card - January session | Mode: Online
15 Jan, 2022
Exam - January session | Mode: Online
18 Oct, 2021 - 04 Jan, 2022
Application - January session | Mode: Online
20 Dec, 2021 - 04 Jan, 2022
Slot Booking - January session | Mode: Online
Law School Admission Council (LSAC) doesn't prescribe any LSAT India eligibility criteria 2022. Instead, the candidate needs to meet the eligibility of the law school one is applying for admission to.
General eligibility criteria demanded by participating colleges
- Candidates appearing in LSAT India 2022 seeking admission into five-year integrated law program need to have qualified 12 th board examination under 10+2 education system scoring minimum 45% marks. Relaxation in minimum marks may apply to reserved category candidates.
- There is no age bar to appear for LSAT India 2022. Candidates who meet the aforementioned educational qualifications irrespective of age will be able to appear for LSAT India 2022.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Credit Card | Debit Card
LSAC has extended the last date to submit the LSAT India 2022 application form from June 08 to Jnue 12, 2022. The application form is available in online mode. Eligible candidates can register and fill out the application form from the official website of LSAT India 2022.
While filling the application form, candidates were required to provide details such as personal information, communication details and educational qualification details. The details of LSAT India 2022 application process are given below.
How to fill LSAT India application form 2022
The application form can be filled in three steps as mentioned below.
1 Online registration
2) filling application form
c) fee payment.
- Candidates will have to register themselves by clicking on the official link by entering their email ID and creating a password. Completion of this step will create the candidate’s LSAT India 2022 registration name or user ID.
- Candidates will have to go to their registered email ID and click on click on “verification link” sent by LSAC officials.
- Candidates will now log in through the application form window to fill the application form of LSAT India 2022.
B. Filling of Important Details
Upon completion of the LSAT India registration process, candidates will have to fill in important details in the application form.
- Personal information - name, date of birth, gender, nationality, and category.
- Contact information - phone number, communication and permanent address, email id, etc.
- Preference of Programme and Associated Colleges, that is, the programme one wished to apply for, test centre of their choice, and associated LSAT India colleges in the order of their preference.
- Educational qualifications - high school, senior secondary level qualifications.
- Additional information - father’s and mother’s names, occupations, contact information, and so on.
- Terms and Conditions – Candidates are required to read and fully understand the terms and conditions. After reading them, they are required to click on two checkboxes and click on submit the application.
C. Fee Payment
- In this step, candidates will have to pay the prescribed fees through online mode with the help of debit/credit card/net banking.
|OBC, SC, General, ST||Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 3799|
LSAT India 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates are advised to go through the following preparation tips for LSAT India 2022 to perform better in the exam and move one step further towards their dreams.
- One must fully acquaint oneself with the exam pattern of LSAT India. They must be aware of the type of questions to be asked, number of questions, duration, topics, and marking scheme.
- Candidates must know that unlike other entrance examinations, LSAT India does not test mathematical and grammatical or general knowledge. The test aims to assess candidates’ critical reasoning abilities. Candidates are therefore required to practice previous year sample papers to have an idea of questions asked and also to strengthen their logical and reasoning abilities.
- Candidates are advised to take mock test sessions wherein they practice the sample papers within the same duration as that of the test. This will help the candidates to chart out a time management strategy and mentally prepare for the test.
- Candidates are strictly advised not to leave preparation for the last few days before the exam.
Law School Admission Council (LSAC) on behalf of Law School Admission Council releases the details of LSAT India exam pattern 2022. For the current academic session, the exam will be conducted in online mode. The full details of LSAT India 2022 exam pattern can be checked from the table below.
LSAT India Exam Pattern 2022
Mode of exam
Online, Computer-Based Test to be proctored remotely using AI technology.
Duration of the exam
2 hours 20 minutes
Number of questions
There will be four (4) sections. These include:
Candidates will get 35 minutes to complete each section.
Type of Questions
Each question will have four or five answer options, out of which one will be the right option.
There is no negative marking
Test scores will be scaled between a score band of 420-480. Results will also be available in percentile form
LSAT India 2022 Exam Pattern – Weightage
|1.||Analytical reasoning||23||35 mins.|
|2.||Logical reasoning - 1||22||35 mins.|
|3.||Logical reasoning - 2||23||35 mins.|
|4.||Reading Comprehension||24||35 mins.|
2 hours and 20 minutes
- Candidates will not be given any break in between the sections. They will be given a warning of five minutes before the thirty-five minutes of a section are to be over. After the time is up, candidates will have to move on to another section.
- Candidates will be allowed to work only on the section which is tested at that particular time. They cannot move back or forward to other sections.
The slot booking for LSAT India 2022 (June session) has been commenced on June 9, 2022. Candidates can download the LSAT India admit card 2022 only after booking the test slots. The admit card cum hall ticket of LSAT India 2022 is released in online mode. It contains details like the roll and registration number, name and address of the exam venue, and date and time of the exam. Candidates need to carry their admit cards along with a valid ID proof on exam day.
How to download LSAT India 2022 admit card?
- Visit the official website of LSAC - discoverlaw.in.
- Click on the admit card download link
- The candidate will be redirected to a log-in window
- Enter registered email id and password.
- Next, click on “login” button
- The LSAT India admit card will be displayed on screen.
- Check that all details mentioned on the admit card are legible and correct.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card
LSAT India 2022 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
- Valid photo ID (Aadhar Card/ UID/ E-Aadhaar copy/ driving license/ passport/ PAN card/ election Card/ voter ID/ SC/ ST certificate along with photographs)
- If not having any of the above, then photo identity provided by school/ college/ university/ employee ID having photograph and sign/ military ID or military dependent ID with photo of the candidate
- If not any of the above, two of the following - Original 12th grade standard admit card copy with photo/ school ID with photo/ 10th grade mark sheet or tenth pass certificate mentioning photo and DOB
- HB pencils, erasers, sharpeners
LSAT India result 2022 for May-June session: The LSAC has released the result of LSAT India June 2022 session on July 21, 2022. Candidates appearing in LSAT India 2022 will be able to download the result using the registration ID and password.
LSAT India January result 2022 - LSAC had announced the LSAT India 2022 January result on February 1, 2022. The LSAT India scorecards mention the candidate's score in the form of percentile. Note that LSAC will share LSAT India 2022 scores with participating colleges, which will be used by them for admission purposes.
How to Check LSAT India Result 2022?
- Click on result link.
- Enter username/email id and password.
- Upon successful log-in, the result would appear on screen
- The result would contain details like the percentile of the candidate and qualifying status.
- Download and take a printout of LSAT India 2022 result.
Important details mentioned in LSAT India result 2022
- LSAT—India Scaled Score
- LSAT—India Score Band
- LSAT—India Percentile
- LSAT India registration number
- Date of score report
- Course name
The law colleges participating in LSAT India 2022, will release the admission cut offs separately. Each law college prepares its own merit list and depending upon the number of seats and marks obtained by the candidates in LSAT India, the cut offs are determined.
In most of the law colleges participating in LSAT India 2022, the admission through entrance test will be based on merit cum preference. The following factors may influence the LSAT India 2022 cut-offs.
Factors Affecting LSAT India Cutoff
- Number of candidates applying for admission to a given law college
- Marks obtained by such candidates in LSAT India 2022
- Number of seats offered by the law school
- Reservation policy of the university
The cut-offs are the last ranks/marks for which any law college offers admission. Therefore, to secure admission to a given law college, it is necessary for candidates to clear the LSAT India cut-offs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:Who can apply for LSAT India 2022?
There are no eligibility criteria for appearing in LSAT India, however, you must fulfil the basic eligibility criteria for the study of law in India. For eg, for the BA LLB course, you must have completed Class 12 similarly, for LLB, you must have graduated in any discipline.
Question:When will LSAT India 2022 be conducted?
The LSAT India 2022 is being conducted in two phases. The first session has been conducted on January 15, 2022. The second session will be conducted from June 22, 2022, on multiple days and slots.
Question:How will the LSAT-India be conducted?
LSAT India will be conducted in online, home proctored mode.
Questions related to LSAT India
I gave my LSAT, how can i know my score now
Hope you are doing absolutely great.
So with regard to your query, the LSAT exam is conducted every year by the Law School Admission Council, and results for this years' exam are most probably to be released in the month of July 2022. However, the dates were still not yet notified.
So, in order to check the result follow these steps:
1. Visit the official site of LSAT i.e. discoverlaw.in
2. Then click on the LSAT score card link on the website.
3. Login into your account by using your User ID and Password.
4. The result will be displayed automatically.
Checkout the link for information regarding LSAT exam: https://law.careers360.com/articles/lsat-india-result#LSAT-India-2022-Result-Date--May-session
Hope this helps you!!
when will the result of LSAT come out
Dear aspirant !
Hope you are doing great ! The result of LSAT will come very soon , as expected it is about to come in the third week of July till then have patience , you will get what you deserve .Follow the below steps to get the result ;
- Visit the LSAT India 2022 official website - discoverlaw.in.
- Click on LSAT India scorecard link.
- Login using registration ID and password.
- The result of LSAT India 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
Hope it helps you !
For how many marks is LSAT India?
Hi there. In response to your query here's a complete outlook on the prestigious examination of LSAT, explained through this link:-
Hope this answer helps; best wishes
will the june lsat exam be tougher than january exam ?
Dear aspirant !
Hope you are doing great ! See, this is something we can't tell accurate ,we can just predict whether it will tough than previous one or not , so all I want to tell that rather than asking such questions and overthinking if you put this time in hardwork then definitely it will be more beneficial than this . Paper will be easy ,don't worry ,focus on your preparation , for smarts and intelligent students , everything will be easy while for lazy students and for those who don't do hardwork it will be difficult . Open your eyes and work hard .
Hope it helps you !!
which device should I use for LSAT india examination?!!
LSAT—India can be accessed by candidates with a laptop or desktop computer which has the following configuration:
Windows 8 or above Operating System
2-4 GB and above RAM
Dual Core / i3 or above processor
Attached or integrated Camera,
Internet with consistent speed (as equivalent to browsing),
Updated Web Browser (Chrome or Firefox),
15 GB or more of free disk space
A functional Audio-Video-Microphone.
Advisable but not mandatory - decent, branded Antivirus
Note: Students must disable pop-up blockers on their web browser to launch the test successfully.