LSAT—India 2023 - Exam Dates, Registration (Open), Syllabus & Pattern, Result, Colleges
Latest Update for LSAT-India
- 05 May 2023:
LSAT—India June 2023 registrations are open, apply now; https://bit.ly/
- 05 May 2023:
Download free LSAT—India sample papers!
- 05 May 2023:
Know LSAT—India 2023 cut-offs for top private colleges!
Stay up-to date with LSAT-India News
About LSAT-India 2023
LSAT─India 2023 - Pearson VUE has extended the last date to fill application form till May 31, 2023. Earlier, LSAC opened the LSAT—India exam scheduling window on April 17. Candidates who have completed their registration and submitted the fees can book the preferred LSAT—India exam slots online from their registered accounts. Pearson VUE on behalf of the US-based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) will conduct the LSAT─IndiaTM June 2023 from June 08 to June 11, 2023. The LSAT─IndiaTM June 2023 will be held in online, in remote proctored mode. Law aspirants can appear for the test from the comfort of their homes. The LSAT─India June 2023 registration is currently open in online mode. The official website for LSAT─IndiaTM 2023 registration is lsatIndia.in. Interested applicants can submit their applications by May 26, 2023. The LSAT─India 2023 registration fee is Rs. 3,999 (exclusive of GST).
LATEST: LSAT—India slot booking started, book your test slots; https://bit.ly/
LSAT─India January 2023: Earlier, the first session of LSAT─India 2023 was held on January 22, 2023. Around 1600 candidates appeared for LSAT─India January 2023 session. The results of LSAT─India January 2023 were announced on February 10.
What is LSAT─India?
LSAT─India is a standardised law school entrance designed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) and conducted by Pearson VUE in India. LSAT─India is conducted for 5-year LLB integrated LLB, 3-year LLB and LLM programmes. The scores of LSAT─India are accepted by several law schools in India. LSAT—India exam focuses on the high-level reading, informal reasoning, and deductive reasoning skills necessary to succeed in law schools. The subjects included in LSAT─India 2023 are analytical reasoning, logical reasoning and reading comprehension.
Law aspirants looking to appear for LSAT—India exam have the option to take the test from within India or one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Oman, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Tanzania, Qatar, or Bahrain.
LSAT—India 2023 exam events
LSAT—India Exam 2024 - Events
|LSAT—India 2023 notification||Pearson VUE released the LSAT—India notification and announced that LSAT—India exam will be conducted in January and June sessions. Candidates are allowed to appear in both sessions and use the best score for admission to law colleges.|
|The Pearson VUE announced the LSAT—India registration 2023 for India on November 10. The LSAT—India registrations for June 2023 session are open currently at lsatindia.in.|
|LSAT—India exam slot booking||All candidates who register and complete the fee payment are required to book the LSAT—India exam slots online from the registration portal. Pearson VUE has provided multiple days and slots for conducting LSAT—India exam 2023 to help the candidates choose a date/slot of their choice.|
The test slot booking process for LSAT—India June 2023 has started on April 17. Candidates can complete the slot booking by May 29, 2023.
System readiness check
|Candidates are required to meet the system requirements for appearing in the remote proctored-based test. The system readiness check can be done online by following the instructions provided by the test conducting agency.|
For the June session, the window for system readiness check will be available from April 20 to June 5.
LSAT—India 2023 exam date
|The LSAT—India exam will be conducted from June 8 to June 11, 2023, in remote proctored mode. Candidates can appear for LSAT—India exam from their homes.|
LSAT—India result 2023
|Pearson VUE will announce the LSAT—India June 2023 result a few days after the examination. The LSAT—India results will be announced in the form of percentile. Candidates can use their LSAT—India exam scores for admission to various law colleges in India.|
LSAT─India Colleges 2023
There are several top private law schools in India that accept LSAT─India scores for admission to law programmes offered at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Some of the LSAT─India colleges are mentioned below.
O.P Jindal Global University
|University of Petroleum & Energy Studies|
|GD Goenka University|
Asian Law College, Noida
|Vellore Institute of Technology|
ISBR Law college
|BML Munjal University|
|IILM University, Gurgaon||BITS Law School|
|School of Law and Constitutional Studies, Shobhit Institute of Engineering and Technology, Meerut|
Courses offered through LSAT—India exam in India
There are various law programmes at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels offered on the basis of LSAT—India scores. Candidates will however need to apply for these law programmes from the official website of their respective colleges. The list of courses offered through LSAT—India are as mentioned below.
- 5-year integrated LLB programmes - BA LLB, BBA LLB, BCom LLB, BTech LLB, BSc LLB, BCA LLB
- 3-year LLB and 3-year LLB (Hons.)
- One-year, two-year LLM programmes.
Also read - LSAT abroad
LSAT-India 2023 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Law School Admission Test for India|
|Short Exam Name||LSAT-India|
|Conducting Body||Pearson VUE|
|Frequency of Conduct||2 times a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||3999 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 20 Minutes|
LSAT-India 2023 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
10 Nov, 2022 - 31 May, 2023
Application - June session | Mode: Online Ongoing
17 Apr, 2023 - 02 Jun, 2023
Test scheduling for June session | Mode: Online Ongoing
20 Apr, 2023 - 05 Jun, 2023
LSAT—India system readiness check - June session | Mode: Online Ongoing
08 Jun, 2023 - 11 Jun, 2023
Exam - June session | Mode: Online
Past Dates and Events
10 Feb, 2023
Result - January session | Mode: Online
22 Jan, 2023
Exam - January session | Mode: Online
18 Dec, 2022 - 18 Jan, 2023
LSAT—India system readiness check - January session | Mode: Online
12 Dec, 2022 - 16 Jan, 2023
Test scheduling for January session | Mode: Online
10 Nov, 2022 - 11 Jan, 2023
Application - January session | Mode: Online
Law School Admission Council has prescribed the LSAT India 2023 eligibility criteria for undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes. Candidates must go through the LSAT India eligibility criteria 2023 before appearing in the test. Additionally, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria of LSAT India colleges by visiting their official websites. LSAT India eligibility criteria cover educational qualification, age limit and various other details as mentioned below.
LSAT—India exam eligibility for 5-year LLB programme
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying examination or awaiting results are also eligible to apply and appear for LSAT—India exam.
LSAT—India 3-year LLB eligibility criteria
- Candidates having a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university/ college
- Those who are awaiting the results of the final year qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for LSAT—India.
LSAT—India PG eligibility criteria
- Candidates having an LLB degree from a recognized university or college
- Those who are awaiting the results of the final year qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for LSAT—India.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Paytm | BHIM
The application form of LSAT—India is currently active and eligible applicants can apply for the entrance exam online. The LSAT—India 2023 application form is available at lsatindia.in. Candidates looking to take up the LSAT—India 2023 exam can fill out the application form by May 31, 2023. The LSAT—India application form 2023 will involve steps like registration, document upload, fee payment etc. Candidates who filled out the application form of LSAT—India within the specified period will be eligible to take the exam which will be held from June 8 to 11, 2023. Read on to get detailed information on LSAT—India application form, steps to apply online, application fee etc.
Documents and items to keep ready before filling LSAT—India application form
Candidates are advised to keep the below-given documents ready before starting to fill out the application form to save time:
Valid phone number
Passport size photograph
A valid identity proof
Debit card/credit card or any other digital payment modes
How to apply for LSAT—India 2023?
The LSAT—India 2023 application form is available online currently. Candidates can log on to the official website of LSAT—India and fill out the application form by May 26, 2023. The application process of LSAT—India January 2023 session has been concluded. To fill out the LSAT—India June 2023 application form, candidates can follow the below-given steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of LSAT—India - lsatindia.in.
Step 2: Click on the "New User Account" button to create a new account if you are a new user. If you are an existing user, log in using your registered email ID and password.
Step 3: Fill in your personal details like name, email address, mobile number, and pin code. Click on "Save and Continue" to proceed.
Step 4: Fill in your academic details like the name of your school/college, board/university, year of passing, and percentage of marks obtained. Click on "Save and Continue" to proceed.
Step 5: Upload the required documents like a passport-sized photograph, signature, and photo ID proof. The photograph should be in JPG/JPEG format with a file size of up to 80 KB. The signature should be in JPG/JPEG format with a file size of up to 80 KB. The photo ID proof should be in PDF format with a file size of up to 2 MB.
Step 6: Pay the application fee of INR 3,999 using any of the available payment options like credit/debit card, net banking, or UPI. After successful payment, you will receive a confirmation message with your LSAT—India registration number.
Step 7: Submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.
LSAT—India 2023 application fee
Introductory discounted fee (INR)
Fee without any discount (INR)
Registration fee for January test
Registration fee for May test
LSAC LawPrepsm Platinum collection (containing 10 practice tests)
|General, ST, SC, EWS, OBC||Online||Transgender, Male, Female||₹ 3999|
Logical reasoning (1)
Logical reasoning (2)
Scoring a good percentile in LSAT—India is important for getting admission to top-ranked law schools. Candidates are therefore advised to prepare well in a systematic manner. An organized study plan that covers all subjects included in the LSAT—India syllabus would help the candidates prepare effectively. Here are some important preparation tips to ace the LSAT—India exam.
- One must fully acquaint oneself with the exam pattern of LSAT—India. They must be aware of the type of questions to be asked, the number of questions, duration, topics, and marking scheme.
- Candidates must know that unlike other entrance examinations, LSAT—India does not test mathematical or general knowledge. The test aims to assess candidates’ critical reasoning and critical thinking abilities. Candidates are therefore required to practice the previous year's sample papers to have an idea of the questions asked and also to strengthen their logical and reasoning abilities.
- Candidates are advised to take mock test sessions wherein they practice the sample papers within the same duration as that of the test. This will help the candidates to chart out a time management strategy and mentally prepare for the test.
- Candidates are strictly advised not to leave preparation for the last few days before the exam.
LSAT—India Preparation Tips for Analytical Reasoning Section
- Candidates are advised to practice mental computations in order to get quick in data analysis.
- Candidates must carefully read and analyze analytical thinking passages in order to understand the nature of the passage.
- Candidates must focus on thefacts while reading the passage and refrain from making unwanted assumptions.
- Do not be stressed about the questions based on the set of circumstances thinking that they are long and complicated.
- Complete one question at a time and then move on to the next question. Re-reading is a waste of time in the exam.
LSAT—India Logical Reasoning Preparation Tips 2023
- To make sure your pattern is correct, check your pattern both forwards and backwards.
- Do not spend too much time on a particular questions. Sometimes logical reasoning questions take a lot of time.
- Familiarizing yourself with patterns of symbols and shapes will help solve questions faster.
- Candidates must make a habit of thinking logically in solving questions from this section.
- Start your preparation with the easiest patterns and then move on to complex logical variables.
LSAT—India Reading Comprehension Preparation Tips 2023
- Candidates must not try to memorize all the words in the passage.
- Candidates are advised to first read the questions of the passage and then move on to reading the passage.
- Do not over-emphasize on the vocabulary skills for Reading Comprehension.
- Candidates should not rely on 'trigger words' like 'but' or 'however'.
- During preparation, while reading the passage, constantly ask questions from the passage.
Mode of exam
Online, remote proctored mode
Duration of LSAT—India 2023 exam
2 hours 20 minutes
Total number of questions
There is no negative marking
Test scores will be provided as a scaled score between 420 and 480, a score band, along with percentile rank.
LSAT—India 2023: Important points to remember
- LSAT—India will be conducted online. All tests will be proctored remotely using AI-assisted technology.
- Video recording of the candidate’s entire examination via the computer’s web camera will be done.
- There are four sections in LSAT—India, 35 minutes each. Candidates will not be able to attempt questions or review answers once the section time is over.
- Additional time will be provided for check-in procedures and other formalities before the test.
- If a candidate completes a section before the allotted section time expires, the balance of time will not be added to the next section’s allotted time.
- There is no negative marking or penalty for incorrect answers.
- The candidate will receive a scaled score between 420 and 480 as a percentile rank.
- The test cannot be accessed through mobile phones. Candidates should refer to Testing and Equipment Requirements for the Operating System needed to take the exam.
The Pearson VUE helps candidates prepare for the LSAT—India exam. It provides various preparatory materials and LSAT—India practice sets to the registered candidates. The LSAT—India prepTest is available on the official website and can be accessed on payment of fees.
Candidates can also purchase various other preparation materials and practice tests from the LSAT—India official website and prepare themselves for the examination.
Being a test of skills and aptitude, it is important for students to practice a good number of tests before appearing for the actual exam. Practising LSAT—India PrepTest is helpful particularly because these are based on the requirements of the exam.
Price (Exclusive of GST)
LSAC LawPrepsm Silver Series 1 collection (containing 03 practice tests)
LSAC LawPrepsm Gold Series 1 collection (containing 05 practice tests)
LSAC LawPrepsm Platinum collection (containing 10 practice tests)
Law entrance exams such as Common Law Admission Test and All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) also have sections such as reading comprehension, logical reasoning and aptitude. Therefore, the LSAT—India sample papers are helpful for these exams too.
LSAT—India 2023 slot booking and admit card process is currently open. The LSAT—India test scheduling window opened on April 17, and candidates can book their test slots and download their admit cards from till June 2, 2023, from the official website lsatindia.in.
Candidates can complete the LSAT—India slot booking by logging into their registered account on the official website of LSAT—India 2023. After the slot booking, candidates will receive an appointment letter on their registered email. The LSAT—India appointment letter is a mandatory document for appearing in the examination.
LSAT—India admit card 2023 - Important dates
Test Scheduling for June 2023 LSAT—India
April 17 - June 2, 2023
Availability of LSAT—India appointment for May session
April 17 - June 2, 2023
June 2023 LSAT - India
June 08 to June 11, 2023
How to book LSAT—India exam slot?
The LSAT—India 2023 slot booking process can be completed by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of LSAT—India - lsatindia.in.
- Click on the "LSAT—India 2023 Registration" link.
- Enter your login credentials, i.e., your email address and password, to log in to your registered account.
- Once logged in, click on the "Book Exam" tab.
- Select the preferred test date, time slot, and test centre from the available options.
- Confirm the test details, read the instructions carefully, and accept the terms and conditions.
- Make the payment of the LSAT—India 2023 application fee using your preferred payment options.
- After the successful payment, a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen along with the appointment letter.
- Download and take a printout of the appointment letter, which is the LSAT—India 2023 admit card.
It is important to note that the LSAT—India 2023 slot booking process will be completed only after the payment of the application fee. The availability of test dates, time slots, and test centres will depend on the availability of seats, and it is advisable to complete the slot booking process as soon as possible to avoid any last-minute issues.
Details mentioned on LSAT—India 2023 Appointment Letter
The following details will be mentioned on the LSAT—India 2023 appointment letter:
Name of the candidate
Photograph of the candidate
Roll number of the candidate
LSAT—India 2023 slot number and exam timings.
Exam day instructions
Documents required on day of exam
Candidates appearing for the entrance exam will be required to carry the below-given documents on the day of the exam:
LSAT—India 2023 appointment letter
A valid ID card
A pen and two sheets of white blank paper
Technical Requirements for taking LSAT—India exam
Candidates appearing for LSAT—India 2023 will have to fulfil the technical infrastructure requirements to take the exam. The exam conducting authorities will also do a system readiness check before the exam. The technical requirements for LSAT—India 2023 exam have been given below:
Operating System Requirements
Windows Operating Systems supported:
Windows 11 (64-bit) (excluding 'S Mode')
Windows 10 (64-bit) (excluding 'S Mode')
Windows 8.1 (64-bit) (all editions except 'RT')
Windows 8 (64-bit) (all editions except 'RT')
Other Windows OS requirements:
Windows Operating Systems must pass Genuine Windows Validation.
Dual Core / i3 or above processor.
Note that Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 7 are strictly prohibited for exam delivery.
Mac Operating Systems supported:
macOS 10.12 (excluding beta versions)
macOS 10.13 (excluding beta versions)
macOS 10.14 (excluding beta versions)
macOS 10.15 (excluding beta versions)
macOS 11.1 (excluding beta versions)
macOS 11.2 (excluding beta versions)
macOS 11.3 (excluding beta versions)
macOS 11.4 (excluding beta versions)
macOS 11.5 (excluding beta versions)
macOS 11.6 (excluding beta versions)
LSAT—India June 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates must log in on time. In case candidates do not log in on time, they will not be allowed to reschedule the test.
A proctor will verify the candidate's identity, which may take 10-15 minutes.
Candidates need to “accept” the conditions mentioned on the Instructions page in order to start the test.
Candidates should prepare their workspace a few minutes before the test and use a room or area where they can be alone and uninterrupted for the entire duration of the test.
Candidates should set up their computer on a table, desk, or other flat surface that leaves them enough room to use scratch paper.
Documents Required at Exam
- Appointment letter
- Valid photo ID (Aadhar Card/ UID/ E-Aadhaar copy/ driving license/ passport/ PAN card/ election Card/ voter ID/ SC/ ST certificate along with photographs)
- If not having any of the above, then photo identity provided by school/ college/ university/ employee ID having photograph and sign/ military ID or military dependent ID with photo of the candidate
- If not any of the above, two of the following - Original 12th grade standard admit card copy with photo/ school ID with photo/ 10th grade mark sheet or tenth pass certificate mentioning photo and DOB
- HB pencils, erasers, sharpeners
The LSAT—India June 2023 exam will be declared soon after the conclusion of the exam. Earlier, LSAT—India Jan 2023 results were announced on February 10, in the form of scorecards. The scorecard of LSAT—India exam 2023 informs about the scaled score, score band and percentile achieved in the exam. Candidates can use the LSAT—India scorecards for admission to several private law colleges affiliated.
How to Download LSAT—India Result 2023?
- Visit the LSAT—India 2023 official website - lsatindia.in.
- Click on LSAT—India scorecard link
- Login using registration ID and password
- The result of LSAT—India 2023 will be displayed on the screen
- Download and save the result for future reference
Details mentioned on LSAT—India scorecard 2023
- LSAT—India registration number
- Date of score report
- Programme name
- Scaled score
- Score band
- Test administration session
The scores of LSAT—India exam are accepted by several top law colleges in India. Each of the participating colleges releases their LSAT—India cutoff percentile separately. The cutoff of LSAT—India 2023 is the minimum percentile required to get admission to a particular course. Candidates who clear the LSAT—India 2023 cutoff will be eligible to participate in the counselling process of colleges accepting LSAT—India scores. The cutoff of LSAT—India 2023 exam will vary from college to college and course to course. Factors like availability of seats, candidate's percentile, total number of applicants etc will determine the LSAT—India cutoff 2023.
LSAT—India Cutoff 2023 - Determining Factors
The below-given factors will play an important role in the determination of the LSAT—India 2023 cutoff:
- Number of applicants who appeared for LSAT—India 2023 exam.
- Availability of seats at a particular college/university.
- Marks secured by candidates and their ranks in the merit list.
- Category of the candidates.
- Difficulty level of the exam.
LSAT—India cut off for law schools
K.L.E. Society’s B. V. Bellad Law College
60 + percentile
Alliance School of Law, Alliance University
80 + percentile
IFIM Law School
|UPES Dehradun||60 + percentile or above|
LSAT-India 2023 Selection Process
LSAT—India exam scores are used by several law colleges and universities in India for admissions to law programmes at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The law courses available through LSAT—India include the following.
Undergraduate programmes offered through LSAT—India exam
- BA LLB
- BBA LLB
- BCom LLB
- BTech LLB
- BSc LLB
- BCA LLB
- 3-year LLB
- 3-year LLB (Hons.)
- One-year, Two-year LLM programmes.
How to use LSAT—India scores for admission to law colleges?
Generally, Pearson VUE, the conducting body of LSAT—India exam in India reports all of the candidates’ scores to all the associated law colleges. Candidates who appeared for both the January and June sessions of the LSAT—India exam are given the option to select which of the score reports to submit when applying to law colleges.
Candidates should also note that they will have to apply for these colleges separately by filling out their admission forms. The admission forms of most of the law colleges accepting LSAT—India exam are available online on their official website.
After receiving the LSAT—India scores of the candidates, the law colleges will prepare the merit lists. Candidates who are included in the merit list will be required to complete the admission formalities by submitting the necessary documents and fees. All such details regarding college fees, and admission dates will be notified by these law colleges on their website only.
Here is the list of LSAT—India colleges. According to the official website of LSAT—India, several other universities will also accept LSAT—India scores.
School of Law and Constitutional Studies Shobhit Institute of Engineering and Technology, Meerut
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:Is LSAT—India hard?
Yes, LSAT—India is a relatively tougher exam. However, if prepared well, candidates can ace the exam.
Question:Is 450 a good score in LSAT—India?
Yes, 450 is a good score in LSAT—India exam. However, it does not guarantee admission in top colleges like JGLS.
Question:What is the LSAT—India registration fee?
LSAT—India registration fee is Rs. 3,999 for all candidates. Candidates can pay LSAT—India registration fee online while completing the application process.
Question:Which is better CLAT or LSAT—India?
Both CLAT and AILET are popular law entrance exams in India. CLAT is conducted for admission to national law universities and its affiliated colleges. Whereas, LSAT—India is accepted by top private law schools in India.
Question:What is LSAT—India official website?
The official website for LSAT—India is lsatindia.in.
Question:How many colleges accept LSAT—India scores?
There are around 15 LSAT—India colleges. Candidates can use their LSAT—India score for admission to these colleges.
Question:Does Harvard accept LSAT—India?
No, LSAT—India is conducted only for Indian law schools. Harvard does not accept LSAT—India.
Question:Is LSAT—India harder than CLAT?
No, LSAT—India is a standardised aptitude test and it is sightly easier than CLAT which test both aptitude and general awareness.
Question:Can I take LSAT—India exam in India?
Yes, LSAT—India is conducted in twice a year in India. You can appear in LSAT—India online, in remote proctored mode.
Question:How will the LSAT-India be conducted?
LSAT—India will be conducted in online, remote proctored mode. Candidates can appear in the LSAT—India exam 2023 from the comfort of their home.
Question:When will LSAT—India 2023 be conducted?
The LSAT—India 2023 for June session will be conducted from June 8 to June 11, 2023
Question:Who can apply for LSAT—India 2023?
For the BA LLB course, you must have completed Class 12 similarly, for LLB, you must have graduated in any discipline.
Questions related to LSAT-India
For how many marks is LSAT India?
Hi there. In response to your query here's a complete outlook on the prestigious examination of LSAT, explained through this link:-
Hope this answer helps; best wishes
which device should I use for LSAT india examination?!!
LSAT—India can be accessed by candidates with a laptop or desktop computer which has the following configuration:
Windows 8 or above Operating System
2-4 GB and above RAM
Dual Core / i3 or above processor
Attached or integrated Camera,
Internet with consistent speed (as equivalent to browsing),
Updated Web Browser (Chrome or Firefox),
15 GB or more of free disk space
A functional Audio-Video-Microphone.
Advisable but not mandatory - decent, branded Antivirus
Note: Students must disable pop-up blockers on their web browser to launch the test successfully.
can we apply for lsat india before 12rh board?
N, you cannot apply for LSAT before class 12th. The eligibility criteria for the LSAT exam is you have to complete your class 12th with a 10+2 educational pattern a minimum of 45%. There is no age bar for this exam.
to know more, you can check the below link:
colleges under lsat india exam
Here is the list of colleges in India accepting LSAT exam
- Jindal Global Law School, Sonipat
- School of Law, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- Indore Institute of Law, Indore
- Lovely Professional University (LPU)
- Alliance School of Law, Bangalore
- Presidency University, Bangalore
- Dr Vishwanath Karad MIT World Peace University, Pune
- IFIM Law College, Bangalore
- VIT Law School, Chennai
- KLE Society's Law College, Bangalore
- PES University, Bangalore
- SRM University, Delhi-NCR, Sonepat
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
Please click the below link for the list of colleges
Hello. I am studying 12th(Batch 2020-2021). I am a law aspirant and seeking to write LSAT India. Being the registration started Can i apply without getting my 12th Board Marks? Kindly Respond!
Hope you are doing fine!
The eligibility criteria are
Qualifying exam: The candidate needs to have passed 10+2 exam from a recognized institute.
Marks in qualifying exam: The candidate must have secured at least 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
Age limit: There is no upper age limit that is being prescribed for appearing in the LSAT India 2021 exam.1
you can apply for LSATR examination. cause it will be conducted when 12th Board is over