What is Panjab University LLB ?
Panjab University LLB entrance exam is a state level exam conducted for admissions to three-year LLB programme offered at the Department of Law and constituent colleges of Panjab University, Chandigarh. There are as many as 597 LLB seats at the Department of laws, Panjab University (Chandigarh), Regional Centre (Muktsar), University Institute of La..Read More
Panjab University LLB Application Details
- Click on the official link of PU LLB Application Form
- Candidates need to register by providing essential details including Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and E-Mail Id and generate a SBI bank challan for remitting PU LLB Application fee
- After registration and fees remittance, candidates need to login with registered ID and password
- Candidates need to upload scanned copies of recent colored passport size photograph and signature
- Candidates can now fill the PU LLB application form and cross-check the filled in application form before clicking on ‘Submit’ button
Panjab University LLB Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have qualified the final year of three-year degree programme of 10+2+3 pattern
- The candidates belonging to General category need to have obtained 45% of the total marks in the qualifying examination; whereas, candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC categories need to have secured 40% marks in aggregate
- There is no age criterion to apply for PU LLB
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying degree examination are also eligible to apply (they must fulfill the minimum marks requirement at the time of admission)
- However, candidates holding qualifying degree certificate from an open university are not eligible to apply
Panjab University LLB Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
Panjab University LLB Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam: Offline
Exam Format: Objective
Exam Format: Objective
Panjab University LLB Counselling Details
- Panjab University organizes PU LLB Counselling on the merit list of the qualified candidates
- Candidates scoring at least 20% qualifying marks (15% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) in PU LLB Entrance Exam
- Candidate’s final merit is evaluated on the basis of 50% of the total marks in Graduation Degree Exam and 50% of total marks in PU LLB Entrance
- Candidates need to bring all required documents in original as well as a set of copies while attending PU LLB Counselling
- Candidates need to get their documents verified and deposit the admission fee at the university and allotted Institute
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Panjab University LLB
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 312 Joined
- 6 Questions
How many seats are there in PU for general category
How is pu cet different from pu ba llb /b. Com llb hons . Test
what is the date for exam in 2018
What is the process of calculation of results of punjab university chdg cet ug law . Whay is cut off. From where i can get sample papers
cut off n tips on how to crack it. any reservation for other states . more good law colleges in punjab and their Elegibilty criteria
Is pu llb n pu cet law test different what is the criteria for it .
is thos a good college for law
I am currently pursuing bcom honours and i want to do 3 year llb from Delhi llb or punjab university. how can i prepare myself from now .
what is the best book for llb preparation.