Some NLUs offer the B.Sc. LLB course in addition to the B.A. LLB course.
1) What is the criteria for determining who gets admission to which course? Is the B.Sc. LLB course open only to students who studied Science in +2?
2) Which course offers better job prospects?
If possible, please send me a link to some article explaining these aspects.
- Register with me now to explore your dream career.
- Explore Careers360’s predictive tools for better decision making.
- Know about latest happenings in education sphere (Management, Engineering, Medicine & Allied, Degree Programs, Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Discover and compare more about colleges and courses.