AILET 2015 Result has been declared by National Law University Delhi (NLU Delhi) for admissions to a total of 70 seats in five-year integrated law programmes including BA LLB. As per the officials, a total of 16215 applicants have registered for AILET 2015. Candidates can check their AILET Result and merit list through the official link provided in this page.Latest - Know all about AILET 2017 including application, admit card and result dates.
The total number of seats for BA LLB programmes in the Law University is 80 seats of which 10 seats are reserved for Foreign Nationals and the rest 70 seats are filled through AILET.
AILET 2015 was an offline paper, comprising 150 questions of 150 marks covering five sections including English, General Knowledge and Current affairs (History, Geography, General Science, Economics and Civics), Legal Aptitude, Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics with Numerical Ability. While every correct answer was awarded one mark, no marks were deducted from the total scored in case of any wrong answer. However, the questions responded with more than one option was regarded as wrong and no marks were awarded even if one of the responded options among the others were coreect.
Candidates can look below for category-wise selection of candidates as per AILET 2015 Result –
Number of Selected Students
Persons with Disabilities
Last year, according to AILET Merit List and Result as declared by NLU Delhi, the highest marks obtained was 117 out of 150 and the lowest marks was 3.
How to Download AILET 2015 Result – Candidates who had appeared for AILET 2015 on May 3, can check here the steps to download AILET 2015 Result
Click on official link of AILET 2015 Result as provided below
Check your AILET 2015 Result by your Name and AILET 2015 Roll Number
Download your Category wise Merit List
What now after AILET 2015 Result – Now when AILET 2015 Result has been declared, the qualifying candidates will be called in for attending the schedule of AILET 2015 Counselling.
Find below the important dates of AILET 2015 Admission and Counselling –
AILET 2015 Post Result Events
AILET 2015 Result
May 18, 2015
Issue of letters for depositing fees as per AILET 2015 Result
Last Date of depositing fees
First week of June 2015
Publication of list for spot counselling
Second week of June 2015
First week of August 2015
AILET 2015 Result – Click here to download Official Result and Merit List of AILET 2015
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on AILET 2015
AILET Result 2020 - NLU Delhi will declare AILET 2020 result in the month of May for BA LLB cours...
Exam officials will release AILET 2020 cutoff after declaration of result. AILET cutoff 2020 is c...
NLU Delhi will release AILET answer key 2020 around 3rd week of May. AILET 2020 answer key will b...
AILET Merit List 2020 - National Law University (NLU), Delhi will release the merit list of AILET...
AILET Counselling 2019 - National Law University Delhi has declared round six AILET 2019 seat all...
Hello dear aspirant.
As of now you will be facing a great problem at the time of admission because they can't allow a failed candidate. Yes in eligibility criteria you will find that only +2 passed is required. But it will be not sufficient when you go for admission.
Hope you get it.
Dear Sonu, Candidates with PWD can opt for Scribes. Scribes are those who assist PWD Candidates in writing the exam. The scribe will read out the question for the Candidate and the Candidate will give the answer and the scribe has to mention that as the answer. These scribes are used for visually imparied, Candidates with cerebral palsy, with locomotor disabilities and whose speed or writing or using a mouse is affected. And there is a compensatory time of 20 minutes allotted in additional for every 1 hour of exam duration. So for CLAT, there is 40 minutes of additional time that is allotted.
AILET is an entrance test for admission to National Law University, Delhi. Admission to all other NLUs in India is done through CLAT exam. The syllabus and level for both exams is quite similar. And hence so is the preparation required. There are various coaching institutea that provide coaching for CLAT and AILET. Now it also depends on the city in which you are looking for as the faculty etc would differ. But a few top institutes are-
Best of luck
Some tips which can help you to prepare for your LLB entrance
1. You can solve the mock tests provided in this link, they are very benificial as they help you to practice and increases your knowledge as well. You can solve them when you are not willing to study or learn anything, by this way you can easily test your knowledge
2. You can refer to exam expert on Legal aptitude published by Wiley Publications, this will be helpful.
3. You must go through History, Geography, Economy and General Science from any national level publication such as Arihant, Pearson or Universal.
4. Go through newspapers such as The Hindu, especially its Editorial and National pages. Plus, online portals such as GK Today, TCY and Cloud Affairs are of much help.
5. For English, You should regularly practice it and while answeing questions you should read the passage properly
6. For quantitative aptitude, you can refer to Tenth standard R.S. Aggarwal or R.D. Sharma, it will be more than sufficient.
7. For Logical reasoning, you may refer to Books by M.K. Pandey and R.S. Aggarwal .
Some tips for DU LLB entrance exam
1. Make a daily schedule and make sure that you stick to it as you have very less time being in 3rd year of graduation. Keep some leisure time as well.
2. Start managing your time according to your subjects. Start making short term goals.
3. You can take help of a good coaching institute. They can easily help you with clearing of doubts, tests etc.
4. you can go for online mock tests available on the internet. Link ;
All the best
Thankyou, I hope it helps, Feel free to approach for further queries
Your AILET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile