Christ University BBA LLB Entrance Exam held on April 27
Christ University has conducted Christ University Law entrance exam today, April 27 in three cities - Bangalore, Kolkata and NCR. The law entrance exam was conducted for admissions to the five year integrated BBA LLB programmes in the university.
The law entrance exam will be followed by Micro Presentation (MP) & Personal Interview (PI) in these test centres only.
Have queries and doubts; call Christ University Law Exam Helpline @ 011-40360360
If you are taking the Christ University BBA LLB entrance in Delhi, click here to Download for PI Schedule.
If you are taking the Christ University BBA LLB entrance in Kolkata, click here to Download for PI Schedule.
If you are taking the Christ University BBA LLB entrance in Bangalore, click here to Download for PI Schedule.
Christ University Law Entrance 2014 was held in paper-pencil mode and had one question paper carrying 120 questions. The total marks allotted for Christ University Law Entrance Exam was 120.
The questions of Christ University BBA LLB entrance were asked in English medium only. The Questions of Christ University Law Entrance 2014 were asked from the following sections–
- English Language, Comprehension and Verbal Skills – 30 Questions
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs – 25 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability and fundamental Mathematical Operations – 25 Questions
- Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logical – 20 Questions
- Data Analysis and Interpretation - 20 Questions
Each question had four responses and the candidate had to choose the best response among the provided responses.
Marking Scheme – There is a system of negative marking. Each correct response will be awarded 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect response. Zero mark will be awarded for the questions unanswered.
Candidates can view the Christ University BBA LLB Exam 2014 answer key for cross-checking the answers marked in Christ University Law Entrance 2014.
You can evaluate your marks checking the answer-key of the question paper, as soon as it is available from the conducting body.
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on Christ University Law Entrance 2014 Exam
CULEE 2018 application form has begun on December 8, 2017. The...
Questions related to Law
for christ University law entrance fo for how many years should we study
Are you asking for the time that is sufficient to prepare for the Christ University law exam that is CULEE (Christ University Law Entrance Exam), then it basically depends upon the syllabus of the entrance exam in this exam you generally have to focus on .
English language with comprehension (20 Marks)
Reasoning and data analysis (30 marks)
General knowledge and current affairs (25 marks )
Elementary maths (25 marks)
Legal reasoning (20 marks)
How Much Time Is Sufficient For The Preparation?
It depends upon the learning power of the student for some only one year is sufficient and for some it is 6 months and while for many it takes 2-3 year , if your preparation strategy will be productive then you definitely can have admission only in your first attempt and with in the less time Preparation.
What should be the strategy to prepare so that it took less time to prepare?
- Simple way is to focus on the high weightage part first , here reasoning and data analysis takes highest weightage so , you can give your first priority to it .
- For some strategy may change if you are getting excitement to do any of the part ,then go with this bcz you should not kill your excitement and in exited way you will have better learning and grasping power.
- You also can go with those part which you think is easy for you because of having pre knowledge of it.
- Do not stick on the difficult part /question/topic just leave it for that time and proceed further and after you can ask it to your trainer.
- Do not leave doubts for long time just try to clear in the interval of 1-2days bcz you may better know in this time that what exactly your doubt is.
- Some other environmental factors also affect your preparation like along with study give your some time to your favourite sport, it energise your body and give new ability to your mind to have more knowledge.
- Always set your room /place of study according to you ,what suits you ,where you get study feel.
- Just put those things far away which may distract you.
- Just start from the first topic and then proceed bcz basics are very important before knowing advanced topics.
- Follow basic syllabus first then go with the refresher books.
- Try to solve as many problems you can.
- First know the concept clearly then go with the problems.
- Crack all previous year question papers .
- Give your last 1-2 month for the revision.
Best of luck.
Does CUET Law exam consist of legal reasoning? or just reasoning?
The Christ University Law Entrance Exam contains both Reasoning and Legal Reasoning sections.
The exam pattern and marks distribution are given below:
- English Language and Comprehension - 20 Marks
- Reasoning and Data Analysis - 30 Marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs - 25 Marks
- Elementary Maths - 25 Marks
- Legal Reasoning - 20 Marks
How much is the application fee for CULEE?
CULEE applications have been released on December 8th and the last date to fill in the applications for session 1 is April 4 and session 2 is April 16. You can fill the application form at: https://christuniversity.in/apply-online#apply_now Candidates are required to pay (1000 INR) for successful submission of the form after filling the form. Candidates can pay the amount via debit/credit card or any kind of online banking system. For more information on how to fill the application form, please check our page: https://law.careers360.com/articles/culee-application-form
what is the upper age limit for admission in christ university for law and other ug programs
Which should I prefer for law- CHRIST banglore or NMIMS banglore?
honestly there is not much difference between the two. you can choose the one which you are comfortable with. anyway, go for nminms.
refer to the following links for more information:
hope this helps.