ILS Pune 4th Merit List 2014 declared on July 8
ILS Pune 4th Merit List 2014 - ILS Law College, Pune has released the fourth Merit List in online mode on July 8, 2014 along with the interview schedule for shortlisted candidates. The ILS Pune 4th Merit List is devised by the law college on basis of marks of all subjects scored by candidates in intermediate examination.
The ILS Pune 4th Merit List lists the names of shortlisted candidates undercategory-wise, state-wise and stream-wisegroups. Shortlisted candidates are required to report for the interview to seek admission for full time five years of undergraduate law course at ILS Law College, Pune for the current academic year.
Check here to download the comprehensive ILS Pune 4th Merit List.
According to the official notification, interview is scheduled to be conducted on July 9, 2014 and the interview venue is Prin. Pandit Auditorium, Laxmi Building, ILS Law College. Timings and other events of interview is listed below-
Report at the Auditorium in Laxmi Building (behind pavilion)
Interviews and admission formalities in the College Office
10:30 am onwards
Candidates willing to seek admission are required to report the interview venue as per the prescribed time and must carry the below mentioned documents-
- 2 copies of passport size recent photograph
- Statement of marks of the qualifying exam (12th or equivalent)
- Statement of marks of the 10th or equivalent exam
- SSC or 10th or equivalent certificate
- 12th Passing certificate
- A certified copy of entry of Date of Birth in birth-register or school leaving certificate, in case your 10th Passing Certificate does not state your Date of Birth (if required)
- Transfer Certificate and School Leaving Certificate of the College or Board or School you attended
- Migration Certificate of the University or College or Board or School you attended, if it is affiliated to any Board other than Maharashtra Higher Secondary Board. (If you do not have it at the time of interview, you must undertake to submit it within fifteen days from the date of admission.)
- Candidates claiming a seat in the reserved categories should furnish the following documents for verification-
- Valid and subsisting caste certificate issued by appropriate authority
- Caste Validity Certificate
- A valid and subsisting certificate from the appropriate authority that you do not belong to the Creamy Layer, if you seek admission in such sub-categories among NT, VJNT, OBC, SBC to which the creamy-layer criteria is applicable.
- A valid and subsisting certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon or Competent Authority under the Persons with Disability Act, 1995, if you seek admission and benefits in physically handicapped category.
- Working candidates have to submit a written permission from the employer to pursue the course and attend all the classes of the law degree course according to time table (i.e. upto 1.45 p.m. every day)
- Your undertaking, and of your parents, concerning activities of the College and prevention of ragging.
Candidates allotted with seat are required the submit fee in the form of demand draft of applicable amount of any nationalized bank drawn in the name of “The Principal, ILS Law College” payable at Pune. Candidates belonging from Maharashtra State (including physically handicapped category) have to pay 35,300/- only and from outside Maharashtra have to pay 37,300/- only. For candidates under reserved categories (SC/NT/SBC/OBC) the fee is 31,855 only.
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for more news and feature articles on ILS Pune Admissions
Indian Law Society Law College, Pune Updates and Articles
ILS Pune will offer admissions in UG law programmes for academ...
ILS Pune 12th Merit List – Check here for twelfth merit list o...
ILS Pune Second Merit List 2014- The second merit list of ILS ...
ILS Pune 1st Merit List 2014– ILS Law College, Pune released f...
Questions related to Indian Law Society Law College, Pune
As mahcet results are declared ,so when ils forms will be available? do these colleges will reopen admission forms? Im basically concerned about sies ,pumba and we school!!
If you want to pursue MMS then the admission process is through cap rounds which will notified by mahacet cell. It mostly starts in the month of June
But we can expect delay due to the pandemic situation
If you want to apply for PGDM then the forms are out as CET score is accepted for PGDM and also they give extention
Hope this helps
what is the prosidure for admission in ILS Law College Pune.
Kindly mention the course you are looking for. Admission to BA LLB and LLB course is through counselling based on the rank obtained in Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law. Admission to LLM is based on the marks secured in graduation and performance in personal interview.Admission to diploma courses is on first come, first serve basis.Application form can be procured from online as well as offline mode. You can visit the official site for the application form.
Hope this helps!
the fee structure of 2 lakh , is it for whole 5 years degree?? And what is almost the fee structure of an year with hostels fee???
The fees in ILS is 40,000/- per year so for 5 years the full fees is 2 lakhs. The fees is very decent and affordable and the campus is also very good. The hostel fees for boys is around 40k to 60k per year and for girls is 1.4 lakhs. The hostel facilities are good and the mess is good and also the environment is good.
Hope this helps you.
I m general category Maharashtra candidate how much score is needed go get into glc or iLs mh cet 5 years 2020 in 3rd cap round
as per previous year data, cutoff rank for GLC 5 year course was 1(Opening rank )-1003(Closing rank) and for ILS:- 3 (Opening rank )-1414 (Closing rank). it is highly competitive. Try to score above 80% so that you will get an admission in 2nd or 3rd round of counselling. Practice previous year question. Cover hard parts multiple time. While you cover new chapter, revise old ones too.
for previous year round wise cutoff details, please visit the site link given below:-
Hope it helps!
which collage should I prefer glc mumbai or ILS pune plz Help me out I m dam confused
well both glc mumbai and ils pune are top law colleges.
in ILS pune you will have a better and a great infrastructure and a nice wheather and even the academics are good .
whereas in Glc mumbai infrastructure is not so good and mumbai is quite exoensive for people and academics when compared it is equally as good as in ILs pune
you should go through students reviews and then make a decision according to your interests.
all the best!