SET Law 2016 Admit Card issued on April 23
SET Law 2016 Admit Card has been released by Symbiosis International University (SIU) on April 23 after 12:00 pm in online mode. Candidates who had applied for the law entrance exam of Symbiosis University can check here the admit card of SET Law 2016 and download the same through the official link available in this page.
SET Law Admit Card mentions information related to candidature and the exam. The admit card mentions Name, Roll Number, SET ID, Date of examination, Time and Duration of the test besides other information.
SET Law 2016 Admit Card will be treated as the hall ticket to appear for the law entrance exam. It is advised to bring the hall ticket of SET Law 2016 on the date of examination.
SET Law 2016 will be conducted on May 7 for admissions to undergraduate law programmes in the three law colleges. Check here other important dates of SET Law 2016.
Instructions regarding SET Law 2016 Admit Card
SET Law Admit Card has been released in online mode only.
Symbiosis International University has not sent neither intends to send any admit card of SET Law 2016 in hard copy at the postal addresses through any mode of communication.
Candidates are advised to take print out of the hall ticket of SET Law 2016 and bring the same to the the allotted exam centres of SET Law 2016, else they will not be allowed to appear for the law exam.
It is also advised to keep a copy of the admit card of SET law 2016 in safe custody till the admission process is over as no duplicate admit cards will be issued once the official link for SET Law Admit Card 2016 has been disabled.
Candidates need to read all the instructions inscribed on SET Law 2016 Admit Card and verify the details provided including Name, Parents’ name and SET ID.
In case of any discrepancy in the information related to exam or candidature, candidates are advised to contact the University officials at the earliest and get the information rectified.
SET Law 2016 Admit Card – Click here to download the hall ticket of SET Law 2016
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for latest news and updates on SET Law 2016
SLAT Application Form 2020 was re-opened from June 11-30; Slot...
SLAT important dates 2020 - Symbiosis International University...
SLAT Selection Process 2020 - SIU’s selection process of SLAT ...
SLAT Exam Centres 2020 - With SLAT 2020 to be conducted in onl...
All the SET Law 2020 aspirants can check here SLAT 2020 Exam D...
Questions related to SET
in amrita exam i got top20 rank than they will give me free set
Firstly congratulations on your achievement 20 rank is a very excellent achievement and yeah you will get 90 percent scholarship and according to amrita University every year the university provides scholarships for 230 scholarships which means 10 percent of students antgere are lot of scholarships like 90 percent, 50 percent and 25 percent relaxation of fee for the students and the students who score rank below 1000 will have a chance to get 90 percent scholarship.
For any other information visit the below mentioned links
Hope this Information is helpful
There are 4types (ABCD)of questions paper set in wbcs exam. which set of questions paper should important for wbcs group C ?
- Paper I: Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali Letter writing (within 150 words)/ Drafting of Report (within 200 words), Prcis Writing, Composition and Translation from English to Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali
- Paper II: English Letter writing (within 150 words)/ Drafting of Report (within 200 words), Prcis Writing, Composition and Translation from Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali to English.
- Paper III: General Studies-I : (i) Indian History with special emphasis on National Movement and (ii) Geography of India with special reference to West Bengal.
- Paper IV: General Studies-II: Science and Scientific & Technological advancement, Environment, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Paper V: The Constitution of India and Indian Economy including role and functions of Reserve Bank of India.
- Paper VI : Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning.
am i eligible for cuet , st.xaviers mumbai bms ,set if i have passed out my 12 from haryana open board
This is the eligibility criteria for CUCET 2020-
- Candidate should be an Indian.
- For UG courses, the candidate should pass the 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in class 12th for General caste candidates and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates is mandatory.
- Subjects required are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics And/ OR Biology depending upon the course you are looking for.
So, you are clearly eligible for the exam if you meet all the above eligibility criteria.
For more info click on this link-https://www.google.com/amp/s/university.careers360.com/articles/cucet-eligibility-criteria/amp
is slat score include WAT marks too? imean suppose my 1section that include legal reasonig , gk and all and next section is WAT .. then this WAT effect the 1section??
Admissions through SLAT 2020 are offered clearly on the basis of the merit list prepared at the end of counselling.The final selection will be made on the grounds of their overall performance in SLAT entrance test, PI and WAT.
As of 11th May 2020 SLAT has introduced the new exam and marking pattern.
As per the official website, the SLAT New exam pattern consists of the following changes:
1. There will be 90 questions in SLAT, earlier it was 150. The number of questions are reduced.
The number of Questions reduced from 30 to 18 - In each section number of questions has been reduced from 30 to 18.
2. Written Ability Test (WAT) is Introduced in the new exam pattern of SLAT 2020. This test includes subjective Essay writing questions.
According to the website
"The section of WAT will be evaluated only if the applicant has been shortlisted for further admission process. WAT will include subjective essay questions."
If the candidates fail to qualify the objective test then the Written Ability Test section will not be evaluated.
Hope your doubt is cleared.
my cutoff is 49.25 enaku thayagaraja collegela set kedakuma self finance or regular ?
I am not able to get you properly but every College want minimum 50% marks in 12th as well as graduation