Symbiosis University declares law entrance results on May 19
The Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune has declared the SET LAW Result 2017 on May 19 in online mode. The Result of SET LAW 2017 has been made available for download along with the SET LAW 2017 Score Card. Candidates will be able to check the SET LAW 2017 Result and Score Card by entering the SET login credentials at the official links given on this page. Conducted annually by SIU, SET LAW 2017 is a University level law entrance exam held for admissions to 720 undergraduate law programme seats across BA LLB and BBA LLB courses offered by the University in its Pune, Noida and Hyderabad campuses.
SIU will soon release the cutoff of SET Law 2017 which will be the minimum marks candidates should have scored in their SET LAW 2017 Result to be eligible for the Personal Interaction (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT) rounds. The PI-WAT rounds, which will determine the final admissions to the law courses at Symbiosis University through SET LAW, will be conducted at the three law schools affiliated to SIU between the scheduled dates of May 23 and June 2. The final SET Law Merit List will be released in the first week of June 2017.
The SET LAW Score Card 2017 will be available for download till June 18, as per SIU.
To check the SET LAW 2017 Result and Score Card, candidates can follow the steps given below.
How to check SET LAW Result and SET LAW Score Card 2017?
1) Candidates may visit the official links given below to check their SET LAW 2017 Result and Score Card.
2) Candidates will be required to enter their SET ID and password credentials on the SET LAW 2017 Results page to view their result.
3) They will have to follow the same procedure at the SET LAW 2017 Score Card link to view their SET LAW 2017 Score Card.
4) After submitting the credentials, candidates will be able to view and download their SET Law Result or SET Law Score Card as desired.
5) The Result of SET LAW 2017 and the Score Card of SET LAW 2017 will help candidates to know their qualifying status for the Symbiosis law programmes and should be kept safely until the admissions process is concluded.
To Check SET LAW 2017 Result – Click here
To Check SET LAW 2017 Score Card – Click here
Read the latest news and articles on SET LAW at law.careers360.com!
Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App!
Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.
SLAT Application Form 2020 was re-opened from June 11-30; Slot...
SLAT important dates 2020 - Symbiosis International University...
SLAT Selection Process 2020 - SIU’s selection process of SLAT ...
SLAT Result 2020 - The Symbiosis International University has ...
SLAT Exam Centres 2020 - With SLAT 2020 to be conducted in onl...
Questions related to SET
in amrita exam i got top20 rank than they will give me free set
Firstly congratulations on your achievement 20 rank is a very excellent achievement and yeah you will get 90 percent scholarship and according to amrita University every year the university provides scholarships for 230 scholarships which means 10 percent of students antgere are lot of scholarships like 90 percent, 50 percent and 25 percent relaxation of fee for the students and the students who score rank below 1000 will have a chance to get 90 percent scholarship.
For any other information visit the below mentioned links
Hope this Information is helpful
There are 4types (ABCD)of questions paper set in wbcs exam. which set of questions paper should important for wbcs group C ?
- Paper I: Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali Letter writing (within 150 words)/ Drafting of Report (within 200 words), Prcis Writing, Composition and Translation from English to Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali
- Paper II: English Letter writing (within 150 words)/ Drafting of Report (within 200 words), Prcis Writing, Composition and Translation from Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali to English.
- Paper III: General Studies-I : (i) Indian History with special emphasis on National Movement and (ii) Geography of India with special reference to West Bengal.
- Paper IV: General Studies-II: Science and Scientific & Technological advancement, Environment, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Paper V: The Constitution of India and Indian Economy including role and functions of Reserve Bank of India.
- Paper VI : Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning.
am i eligible for cuet , st.xaviers mumbai bms ,set if i have passed out my 12 from haryana open board
This is the eligibility criteria for CUCET 2020-
- Candidate should be an Indian.
- For UG courses, the candidate should pass the 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in class 12th for General caste candidates and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates is mandatory.
- Subjects required are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics And/ OR Biology depending upon the course you are looking for.
So, you are clearly eligible for the exam if you meet all the above eligibility criteria.
For more info click on this link-https://www.google.com/amp/s/university.careers360.com/articles/cucet-eligibility-criteria/amp
is slat score include WAT marks too? imean suppose my 1section that include legal reasonig , gk and all and next section is WAT .. then this WAT effect the 1section??
Admissions through SLAT 2020 are offered clearly on the basis of the merit list prepared at the end of counselling.The final selection will be made on the grounds of their overall performance in SLAT entrance test, PI and WAT.
As of 11th May 2020 SLAT has introduced the new exam and marking pattern.
As per the official website, the SLAT New exam pattern consists of the following changes:
1. There will be 90 questions in SLAT, earlier it was 150. The number of questions are reduced.
The number of Questions reduced from 30 to 18 - In each section number of questions has been reduced from 30 to 18.
2. Written Ability Test (WAT) is Introduced in the new exam pattern of SLAT 2020. This test includes subjective Essay writing questions.
According to the website
"The section of WAT will be evaluated only if the applicant has been shortlisted for further admission process. WAT will include subjective essay questions."
If the candidates fail to qualify the objective test then the Written Ability Test section will not be evaluated.
Hope your doubt is cleared.
my cutoff is 49.25 enaku thayagaraja collegela set kedakuma self finance or regular ?
I am not able to get you properly but every College want minimum 50% marks in 12th as well as graduation