CLAT Rank Predictor 2017 is a tool formulated and designed by Careers360 for law aspirants like you who will be appearing in CLAT this year. The rank predictor of CLAT 2017 will help candidates in predicting their rank in CLAT 2017 by analysing their performance in the Common Law Admission Test. CLAT 2017 rank predictor, an innovative user-friendly and technology driven tool will help CLAT test takers in estimating their CLAT ranks and scores even before the actual result of CLAT 2017 are announced. Candidates can check below the process to use CLAT Rank Predictor and its benefits.
- Find top ranked colleges where you can seek admission.
- Find best branch of each of the colleges.
- Get a comprehensive personalized report for complete analysis.
Are you appearing in CLAT 2017? Interested in knowing CLAT rank 2017 after taking the national-level law entrance exam? Indeed you can actually estimate your rank, merit and score of CLAT 2017 just after appearing in the Common Law Admission Test and way before the actual results of CLAT 2017 are announced. Read below further to know how?
How to use CLAT rank predictor 2017?
The below pictorial representation will help you in understanding how to use CLAT 2017 rank predictor–
Login using your Facebook/Google Account
Enter your CLAT 2017 Roll Number
Enter your expected marks of CLAT 2017 subject-wise
Click on âStart Analyzing’ button to get your CLAT 2017 Rank
Using CLAT rank predictor 2017 tool is as easy as the above pictorial representation. What candidates need to do is just to login through their Facebook/ Google/ Careers360 user account and check their estimated CLAT 2017 rank.
Steps to use CLAT rank predictor 2017
Below is the step-by-step guideline for using rank estimator of CLAT 2017–
- Click on the official tool link of CLAT Rank Predictor 2017 (given below)
- Login through your Facebook/ Google/ Careers360 user account
- Enter CLAT 2017 Roll Number
- Enter expected marks in each for each section– English Language, Logical Reasoning, Legal Aptitude, Elementary Mathematics and General Knowledge
- Click on âStart Analyzing’ button
- Check your estimated CLAT rank
Benefits of CLAT Rank Estimator/ Predictor
Using CLAT 2017 Rank Predictor/ Estimator will help CLAT takers in gauging the following–
- Expected rank in CLAT 2017
- CLAT 2017 Rank Percentile
- Chances in getting any of the 18 NLUs participating in CLAT 2017
CLAT Rank Predictor 2017– Click here to analyze your expected rank in CLAT 2017
Common Law Admission Test is the national level law entrance exam conducted every year for shortlisting candidates for as many as 2312 seats distributed among the 18 participating NLUs for undergraduate programmes and 604 for postgraduate programmes.
Stay tuned to www.law.careers360.com for latest articles and updates on CLAT