About AIBE 2018
AIBE 2019 XIII (13), also known as All India Bar Examination 2019 XIII (13), is an entrance exam conducted at national level by the Bar Council of India.
The exam aims to test the ability of advocates to practice law as a profession in India. AIBE 2019 tests the test taker's analytic abilities and basic understanding of law. The examination will be conducted in forty-four cities in India and in eleven languages. AIBE 2019 XIII (13) will be an offline open book test with multiple choice based questions.
Candidates who clear AIBE XIII (13) for 2019 will be given Certificate of Practice by the Bar Council of India. This certificate makes the candidate eligible to practice law.
|Exam level:||National Level Exam|
|Frequency:||2 times a Year|
|Languages||Assamese, Bengali +9 More|
|Conducting Body:||Bar Council of India|
Download all details about AIBE 2018Download Brochure
AIBE 2018 Important Dates
|01 Sep, 2018 - 31 Oct, 2018 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Offline and Online|
|03 Sep, 2018 - 09 Nov, 2018 (Tentative)||Others - Fee payment through challan | Mode: Offline|
|01 Sep, 2018 - 13 Nov, 2018 (Tentative)||Others - Completion of online form and sorting deficiencies | Mode: Online and Offline|
|01 Sep, 2018 - 13 Nov, 2018 (Tentative)||Others - Receipt of Offline Application Forms in Bar Council of India, Delhi | Mode: Online and Offline|
|18 Nov, 2018 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|03 Dec, 2018 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
Candidates can refer to AIBE eligibility criteria 2019 XIII (13) mentioned below to check if they are eligible to appear for AIBE 2019 XIII (13) or not.
- All candidates who wish to appear for AIBE XIII for 2019 should hold an LL.B. degree from a recognised law university.
- There is no age limit to appear for AIBE XIII.
Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the aforementioned eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Even if a candidate has completed all formalities related to application but is found to be not complying with eligibility criteria for AIBE 2019 XIII (13), his/her admission will be cancelled.
Mode of Application : Offline and Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Demand Draft | Bank Challan
|General||Online and Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3560|
|OBC||Online and Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3560|
|SC||Online and Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 2560|
|ST||Online and Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 2560|
Candidates can go through the important points regarding AIBE application form 2019 XIII (13) mentioned below.
- Candidates will have to fill relevant details in the application form like candidate's name, father's name, age, and so on. Additionally, the candidate will have to provide his/her signature as a scanned photo and his/her photograph.
- Candidates are advised to keep following documents handy for filling the application form of AIBE 2019 XIII (13) - photo id, latest photograph of the candidate, candidate's enrolment certificate, scanned picture of the candidate's signature.
- Mode of application fee will be both offline and online.
Candidates are advised to fill their details on the AIBE 2019 application form carefully to avoid mistakes. Entries made by the candidate on the application form cannot be rectified after submission.
AIBE E-books and Sample Papers
AIBE 2018 Preparation Tips
Candidates are advised to go through the below mentioned preparation tips for AIBE 2019 XIII (13) to score better in the exam.
- Firstly, candidates must go through the exam pattern of AIBE 2019 XIII (13) to be aware of the marking scheme, structure of question paper, and type of questions to be asked. In this way, the candidate will have a basic idea of the format of the exam and how he is to be marked.
- Candidates are also required to carefully go through the syllabus of AIBE XIII exam. They must prepare each of those topics properly.
- Candidates are advised to start their preparation well in advance and not leave the syllabus for last few days. Candidates must break down the syllabus in chunks, assign time blocks to each of the topics, and prepare according to the time-table.
- Candidates must go through AIBE sample papers and practice them. Candidates can also conduct mock test sessions for themselves where they practice the sample papers within the same time duration as that of the exam. This will mentally prepare the candidate for the exam and he/she is not off-guard upon seeing the question paper.
- Candidates must also ensure that they are left with sufficient time to revise the syllabus.
Candidates must go through AIBE exam pattern 2019 XIII (13) presented in the table below to get an idea of the question paper structure, marking scheme, and so on for AIBE XIII 2019 XIII (13). This will aid their preparation for the exam.
AIBE 2019 Exam Pattern XIII (13)
|Mode of exam||Offline, open book test|
|Question type||MCQs with 4 options|
|Total no. of questions||100|
Each correct answer – 1 mark, no negative marking
AIBE admit card 2019 XIII (13) will be available in online mode. AIBE 2019 XIII (13) candidates can find important details in the admit card like name of the candidate, father's and mother's names, candidates's roll number, time and date of examination, time of reporting, test centre/city, programme applied for, and so on. Candidates must take note that they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without their admit card for AIBE 2019 XIII (13).
How to Download AIBE Admit Card 2019 XIII (13) -
- The candidate will need to click on the official download link for admit card.
- Candidate upon entering the registration number and date of birth will be directed to a page which will display his/her admit card.
- Candidates should carefully check if all the details on AIBE 2019 Admit Card XIII (13) are correct or not. They can then take a print out of the admit card.
AIBE 2018 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID
AIBE 2018 Result
AIBE Result 2019 XIII (13) will be released online by the BCI in third week of December 2018. The results will mention candidate's name, roll no., registration number, score, and qualifying status. AIBE XIII results will specify the scores and qualifying status obtained by candidates in AIBE 2019 XIII (13). AIBE 2019 result XIII (13) should be downloaded and retained by the candidates till the time of admission for further references. To know how to check AIBE 2019 XIII (13) results, read below.
How to Download Result of AIBE 2019 XIII (13)
- Candidates will have to click on the official download link for result.
- Candidates will then be required to enter their roll numbers and dates of birth.
- Upon entering the above details, results of AIBE XIII will appear on candidates' screen.
- Candidates are required to download the result for future purposes.
AIBE answer key 2019 XIII (13) will be released online, Candidates will be able to assess their performance and calculate marks they are likely to score in the exam with the help of answer key.
How to Download Answer Key of AIBE 2019 XIII (13)
- Candidates will have to click on the link for answer key.
- After clicking on the link, candidate will be directed to a new page which will be a pdf of AIBE 2019 answer key XIII (13).
In case of any objections, candidates will be able to register complaints with the answer key within ten days of the release of the provisional answer key. A final answer key will be released after considering all objections.
Questions related to AIBE
Hello Shiv,AIBE sample papers are not available with us in Hindi. You can go through the link below to check the previous year papers of AIBE for r...
AIBE Exam Guide by PK Pandey is best recommended by toppers.Practice papers for AIBE by Showick Thorpe is also prescribed for all smaple papers. Li...
There is no negative marking in AiBE. Total 100marks exam for 210 minutes, 100 question with each having maximum 1mark.Conducted in pen paper ...
Hi, The application process for AIBE XIII has not statred yet.For updated information on AIBE XIII keep checking this link:https://law.careers360.c...
News and Articles
AIBE XIII (13) 2019
AIBE XIII (13) 2019 - Bar Council of India will conduct AIBE 2019 in First week of Dece...
AIBE XII Result 2018
AIBE Result 2018 XII (12) – BCI has revised the result of AIBE XII 2018 on September 13...
AIBE XIII Answer Key 2019
AIBE Answer Key 2019 XIII (13) - BCI will announce AIBE 2019 Answer Key XIII in Decembe...
AIBE XIII Sample Papers 2019
AIBE Sample Papers 2019 XIII (13) – Candidates can download AIBE Sample Papers and prev...
AIBE XIII Syllabus 2019
AIBE Syllabus 2019 XIII (13) – BCI will announce the AIBE XIII 2019 Syllabus (13) by th...
AIBE XIII Exam Pattern 2019
AIBE Exam Pattern 2019 XIII (13) - BCI will announce the AIBE 2019 Exam Pattern XIII (1...
AIBE XIII Admit Card 2019
AIBE Admit Card 2019 XIII (13) – BCI will release the AIBE XIII 2019 Admit Card by the ...
AIBE XIII Application Form 2019
AIBE Application Form 2019 XIII (13) - Bar Council of India will release AIBE 2019 Appl...
AIBE XIII Eligibility Criteria 2019
AIBE Eligibility Criteria 2019 for XIII (13) – BCI will release AIBE 2019 eligibility c...
AIBE XIII Important Dates 2019
AIBE Important Dates 2019 XIII (13) - BCI will release AIBE Exam Dates in the month of ...
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile