Featured Articles VIEW ALL
Latest News VIEW ALL
Exams VIEW ALL
Application Process: 01 Apr, 2021 - 30 Apr, 2021
Exam Date: 25 Apr, 2021 - 10 May, 2021
Declaration of Result: 21 Apr, 2021
Application Process: 13 May, 2021
Exam Date: 16 May, 2021
Application Process: 27 Apr, 2021 - 09 May, 2021 (Tentative)
Exam Date: 15 May, 2021 - 26 May, 2021 (Tentative)
Declaration of Result: 04 Jun, 2021 (Tentative)
Sample PapersVIEW ALL
College Ranking VIEW ALL
- Top law Colleges in India
- Top Government Law colleges in India
- Top Private Law colleges in India
- Top Law colleges accepting CLAT score
- Top Law colleges accepting LSAT India score
- Top Law colleges accepting AILET score
- Top Law colleges accepting CLAT PG score
- Top Law colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Law colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top Law colleges in Uttar Pradesh
I have scored 360 and ranked 1929 in GATE biotech (GEN), where can I get admission in Phd?
given below are some of the colleges you are eligible to take admission at based on your acquired score in GATE Examinations,
- NIT Rourkela
- NIT Durgapur
- NIT Kurukshetra
- MNNIT Allahabad
- University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
- NIT Agartala
For more details on colleges suitable for you kindly visit the link given below.
Which college can I prefer as Plan B in case I dont perform well in CLAT?
You can try for different exams for LAW like -
- AILET - All India Law Entrance Test
- LSAT - Law School Admission Test
- MH CET Law.
- CULEE (Christ University Law Entrance Exam).
- UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT)
- AP LAWCET.
- Army Institute of Law Entrance Test (AIL LET)
- DU LLB Entrance Exam.
- BHU UET (Law).
- KIITEE (Law).
If you study hard and prepare for CLAT with dedication, you will definitely crack one of these entrance examination easily.
I hope it helps,
Best of luck.