Featured Articles VIEW ALL
Latest News VIEW ALL
Exams VIEW ALL
Application Process: 09 Sep, 2019 - 09 Jan, 2020
Exam Date: 10 Jan, 2020 - 25 Jan, 2020
Declaration of Result: 31 Jan, 2020
Application Process: 03 Feb, 2020 - 03 Mar, 2020 (Tentative)
Exam Date: 12 Apr, 2020
Declaration of Result: 24 Jun, 2020 (Tentative)
Sample PapersVIEW ALL
College Ranking VIEW ALL
- Top law Colleges in India
- Top Government Law colleges in India
- Top Private Law colleges in India
- Top Law colleges accepting CLAT score
- Top Law colleges accepting LSAT India score
- Top Law colleges accepting AILET score
- Top Law colleges accepting CLAT PG score
- Top Law colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Law colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top Law colleges in Uttar Pradesh
What topics should be covered in ERROR DETECTION of VARC section in MBA CET?
Error Detection is one of the most easiest topics to score marks but only when you will pay attention to the sentence. The error in the question that you need to identify can be anything.It can be grammetical error,Tense error, parts of speech error and sometimes even some words and their spelling are also wrong and students tend to do mistake if they don't pay much attention while reading.
You can strengthen this section by practicing different types of question and by reading newspaper.
Domiciled of Maharashtra State/Unreserved category 37 Yrs Female. Passed 12th Sci PCB (abv 50%) in year 2004. Appearing for Neet 2020. Am i eligible to get admission to MBBS Course in India/Govt College OR Private College (if i clear Neet2020)??
Even though you are 37 years old you are eligible for neet 2020 as there's no age limit for neet 2020 and you are eligible for admission in mbbs,bhms etc if you managed to clear neet with good marks.
You can check the neet eligibility criteria provided below :-
- You need to get at least 50 % aggregate in pcb in your class 12th board examination from a recognized board if you belong to general category ; while it's only 40% aggregate in pcb for obc, sc and st categories , 45 % aggregate in pcb for pwd category.
- To be eligible for Neet 2020 you need to be at least 17 years old by December 31st, 2020 .
- There's no upper age limit for neet 2020.
- There's no attempt limit for neet examination.
- Students appearing for Class 12 th boards in 2020 are also eligible for neet 2020.
- Nios, private students are also eligible for neet 2020.
For detailed information about neet examination go through our page for which link is provided below; -