Featured Articles VIEW ALL
Latest News VIEW ALL
Sample PapersVIEW ALL
College Ranking VIEW ALL
- Top law Colleges in India
- Top Government Law colleges in India
- Top Private Law colleges in India
- Top Law colleges accepting CLAT score
- Top Law colleges accepting LSAT India score
- Top Law colleges accepting AILET score
- Top Law colleges accepting CLAT PG score
- Top Law colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Law colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top Law colleges in Uttar Pradesh
Good evening, I just want to know what are the topic included in logical reasoning clat?
Hope you are doing great,
As you want to know the topics that comes under logical reasoning for the CLAT.
The following are the some of the topics that may come:
Statements and Assumptions
Seating Arrangement/Puzzle Test
Arguments & Conclusions
Assertions and Reasoning
Clocks and calendars
For more information about the preparation:
For syllabus and important topics:
I hope this will help you,
Best of Luck :)
im reshma from chennai. im pursuing 2nd year of B.com in regular mode. now i want to pursue diploma in taxation through distance. can i pursue?
As per the UGC latest guideline, a student can do two courses simultaneously provided one of the course is to be done through Distance Mode. So yeah! You can obviously do your Diploma in Taxation through Distance mode along with your BCOM and there are no problem, your both courses will be accounted valid.
To know more about Diploma in Taxation Law, visit the link below:
I hope this answer helps. All the very best for your future endeavors!