CLAT 2022 College Predictor
- Know your admission chances in National Law Universities based on your home state & exam result for All India Category & State Category seats
- Get your CLAT personalised report for B.A-L.L.B delivered on mail
- 20,000+ law aspirants used Careers360 College Predictors
CLAT College Predictor 2022
Are you appearing in CLAT 2022 and want to know about the national law university you may get with your CLAT score? Here is Careers360’s CLAT college predictor 2022, which helps you predict the NLU you may get with a given rank.
The CLAT college predictor 2022 analyses your performance using advanced algorithms and historical counselling data, including CLAT marks vs rank analysis. It helps you predict the chances of getting a seat in both the all-India category and state category based on your CLAT ranking 2022.
With CLAT college predictor 2022, you can also check the past performances of national law universities on various ranking parameters such as the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) for law schools. You can also check the category-wise cut-off for various NLUs using the CLAT 2022 college predictor.
How to use CLAT College Predictor 2022?
Follow the simple steps given below to predict the most suitable NLU based on your CLAT 2022 performance.
- Open the CLAT college predictor
- Enter your overall CLAT ranking as per the all-India merit list
- Select your state from the drop-down
- Select your seat type, special category status, caste status and gender
- Click on the “Predict my College” option
- The most suitable NLU based on your performance will be displayed on the screen. You will also be able to check the other NLUs that you may get.
CLAT Seat Allotment 2022
The consortium will announce the seat allotment for CLAT 2022 in three rounds. The seat allotment lists are released for all participating NLUs. Candidates who secure admission through seat allotment will have to accept the allotment or apply for an upgrade. One can also exit from the counselling process by exercising the Exit option.
The CLAT 2022 seat allotment depends on many factors such as -
- Your CLAT score and rank on the test
- NLU preferences given during the counselling pro
- Number of candidates applying for a given NLU
- Reservation policy of the university
- Category of the candidate
- Availability of seat in the university
CLAT 2022 participating institutes and seats
State quota (Domicile and Category)
All India seats
What users have to say