About LSAT India PG 2019
LSAT India PG 2019 is a law entrance test conducted by Pearson VUE on behalf of Law School Admission Council, USA. This test is conducted for law aspirants who aim to get into the two-year PG programme offered by over eighty-five law schools in India.
LSAT India PG seeks to test candidates' logical and reasoning aptitude and critical thinking skills which are crucial in the study and practice of law. The question paper of LSAT India PG 2019, also known as Law School Admission Test for LL.M. programme 2019, is designed by qualified professionals. The paper does not aim to test candidates' grammatical and mathematical aptitude. Instead, the test assesses the test takers' critical thinking skills which are crucial to the study and practice of law.
Candidates taking the test will get their scores in percentile form on the basis of which their admissions to the programme will be decided.
|Exam level:||National Level Exam|
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Conducting Body:||Law School Admission Council|
Download all details about LSAT India PG 2019Download Brochure
LSAT India PG 2019 Important Dates
|15 Oct, 2018 - 06 May, 2019||Application | Mode: Online|
|09 May, 2019 - 18 May, 2019||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|19 May, 2019||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|01 Jun, 2019||Result | Mode: Online|
LSAT India PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
On behalf of Law School Admission Council, USA, Pearson VUE is expected to announce LSAT India PG eligibility criteria 2019 in the first week of October 2018. The expected eligibility criteria mentioned below lists down the academic requirements and age limit which a candidate must comply with to be considered eligible criteria for LSAT India PG 2019. In case any candidate is found to be not fulfilling the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature can get cancelled at any stage. Read further to have a detailed insight into LSAT India PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
LSAT India PG Eligibility Criteria 2019
Educational Qualifications - LSAT India PG candidates should have an LL.B. degree from a recognised law university in India complying with norms of the Bar Council of India. Minimum passing percentages vary according to different law colleges, and therefore, the candidate will have to contact universities personally to know the minimum passing percentage.
Age requirements - LSAT India PG 2019 does not impose limits on age; candidates of any age can appear for the exam.
LSAT India PG 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
|General||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3800|
|OBC||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3800|
|SC||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3800|
|ST||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3800|
On behalf of Law School Admission Council, USA, Pearson VUE is likely to release LSAT India PG application form 2019 online in the first week of October 2018. The last date to fill the application form is expected to be in second week of May 2019. The application form of LSAT India PG 2019 will be available online. The mode of fee payment against the application form is also online. Candidates can refer to the steps below to fill the LSAT India PG Application Form 2019.
How to Fill LSAT India PG 2019 Application Form
- Candidates first need to register themselves by clicking on the official link for application form.
- The candidate then enters his/her email id and password. This creates candidate’s registration name/ user ID.
- He/she then goes back to his/ her registered email ID and click on the verification link sent by Pearson VUE.
- The candidate needs to revisit the application form window to start filling LSAT PG India application form 2019.
Entering Important Details
Candidates need to enter the following important details in the application form.
- Personal information like names, gender, DOB, nationality, etc.
- Contact information like email ID and phone number
- Preference of Programme, test centre, and law schools of their choice
- Educational qualifications like marks obtained in high school and senior secondary level exams and graduation degree.
- Additional information like father’s and mother’s names, occupations, contact information and so on.
- Terms and Conditions check boxes which are to be ticked. Then click on submit application.
Payment of fee
- Candidates will now seal the application process with fee payment.
- Candidates can pay the fees through online mode using debit/credit card.
LSAT India PG E-books and Sample Papers
LSAT India PG 2019 Preparation Tips
Here are a few LSAT India PG 2019 preparation tips which will help candidates to prepare for the exam.
- Candidates must familiarize themselves with LSAT India PG 2019 exam pattern. They should be aware of the type of questions to be asked, duration of the exam, topics, weight age and marking scheme.
- LSAT India PG 2019, unlike other entrance exams, does not test mathematical and grammatical or general knowledge. The test assesses candidates’ critical reasoning aptitude. Candidates should therefore practice previous year sample papers to have an idea of questions asked and also to strengthen their logical and reasoning abilities.
- Candidates should ideally conduct mock test sessions for themselves. They can practice the sample papers within the same duration as that of the test.
- Candidates on the basis of the performance in these mock tests will be able to chart out a time management strategy to be adopted in the exam. This will also mentally prepare them for what awaits in the exam.
- Candidates must not leave preparation for Law School Admission Test for LLM Programme 2019 for the last moment.
LSAT India PG 2019 Exam Pattern
On behalf of Law School Admission Council, Pearson VUE is expected to announce LSAT India PG exam pattern 2019 in first week of October 2018. LSAT India PG 2019 exam pattern specifies question paper pattern, topics to be questioned on, making scheme, and so on. LSAT India PG 2019 is to be conducted offline. According to the exam pattern, LSAT India PG 2019 is to be a two hour twenty minute MCQ based test. The question paper will have 92-100 questions and will be segregated into four sections each of which are to be answered in 35 minutes. Additionally, all the sections have to be answered in the order prescribed: candidates cannot move forward or backward to another section. There will be no breaks in between the papers. Candidates can go through the below mentioned topics and weight age as per LSAT India exam pattern 2019.
LSAT India PG 2019 Exam Pattern – Weight age
|1.||Analytical reasoning||Approximately 24||35 mins.|
|2.||First logical reasoning||Approximately 24||35 mins.|
|3.||Second logical reasoning||Approximately 24||35 mins.|
|4.||Reading comprehension||Approximately 24||35 mins.|
LSAT India PG 2019 Admit Card
On behalf of Law School Admission Council of India, Pearson VUE is expected to start releasing LSAT India PG admit card 2019 in the second week of May 2019 and continue till the third week of May 2019. LSAT India PG admit cards will be released online and mention details like candidate’s name, roll number, DOB, examination venue, date, and timing. Candidates should thoroughly check the details mentioned on their admit card and immediately inform the officials in case of any discrepancy. Candidates must get them solved to avoid problems in their application for LSAT India 2019. Read below to check related details and how to download admit card of LSAT India PG 2019.
How to Download LSAT India PG 2019 Admit Card
- First click on the official link for admit card.
- Then enter the registered email ID and password.
- Now hit the “login” button.
- Candidate's admit card will now appear on the screen.
- Make sure that all the details on the admit card are correct. After being sure that the details are correct, download the admit card and take its printout.
- The admit cards should be preserved even after exams for further references.
LSAT India PG 2019 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- Valid ID proof
- Admit card
- PAN card/ Election card or voter ID/ Driving license/ Passport/ Aadhar card/ E-aadhar card/ UID/ Employee ID having photo or sign/ Photo identity issued by college or university or school/ SC or ST certificate with photo
- If not any of the above, military or military dependent ID having candidate's photo/ any two of the following - 12th class admit card issued by the board or school ID card or tenth class mark sheet or certificate having DOB and photo
- HB pencils, erasers and sharpeners
LSAT India PG 2019 Result
On behalf of LSAC, USA, Pearson VUE is expected to release LSAT India PG result 2019 in the second week of June 2019. Results of LSAT India PG will be announced in online mode. The results will be in the form of percentile and comprise the qualifying status of the candidate. Read below to know how to download result of LSAT India PG 2019.
How to Check LSAT India PG 2019 Result
- Begin with clicking on the official link for results.
- Then candidates are to fill in their login ID and password
- Candidates will now click on Result.
- Result of LSAT India PG 2019 showing candidates their percentile will be displayed on screen.
|Validity of Exam Result:||For 1 Year|
|Mode of Exam:||Offline|
Questions related to LSAT India PG
HELLO, i m in 2nd year and want to pursue the law after graduation but there is no porper guidance for me to fpr lsat nd dullb , plz help me
After graduation you are eligible for 3 year LLB course and for that you can appear for LLB entrances like DU LLB, BHU LLB, LSAT India, PU LLB, TS ...
Here I am providing you an article to download the question paper of LSAT. You can go through with given below link. LSAT India previous year ...
You can prefer below given books for LSAT preparation:Law School Admission Test (Barron’s Lsat Law School Admission TestLSAT Reading Comprehension ...
Pearson VUE administers LSAT for admissions into Indian law school. To know in detail you can refer below article LSAT 2017
Chances are less with this score to get top colleges but possibility of getting call is there from below provided institutes - Tagore Institut...
News and Articles
LSAT India PG 2016 Result
LSAT India PG 2016 Result–Pearson VUE has announced LSAT India PG Results 2016 on June ...
LSAT India PG 2016 Important Dates
LSAT India PG 2016 Important Dates– Check here all importants dates of LSAT India PG 20...
LSAT India PG 2016 Admit Card
LSAT India PG 2016 Admit Card– the admit card of LSAT India PG 2016 is available from M...
LSAT India PG 2016 Application Form
LSAT India PG 2016 Application Form– the application form of LSAT India PG 2016 is avai...
LSAT India PG 2016 Counselling
LSAT India PG 2016 Counselling– Candidates can check here the Counselling Schedule of L...
LSAT India PG 2016 Cut Off
LSAT India PG 2016 Cut Off– Candidates can check here cut off marks of LSAT India PG 2...
LSAT India PG 2016 Sample Paper
LSAT India PG 2016 Sample Paper–Download solved sample papers for LSAT India PG 2016 an...
LSAT India PG 2016 Exam Centres
LSAT India PG 2016 Exam Centres – Candidates can check the list of LSAT India PG 2016 E...
LSAT India PG 2016 Syllabus
LSAT India PG 2016 Syllabus– Candidates can Check here syllabus of LSAT India PG 2016 ...
LSAT India PG 2016 Exam Pattern
LSAT India PG 2016 Exam Pattern–You can check here exam pattern of LSAT India PG 2016 i...
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile