About LSAT India 2019
LSAT India 2019 is a paper-and-pencil based test/offline test which is conducted by Pearson VUE on behalf of Law School Admission Admission Council based out of USA. LSAT India, also known as Law School Admission Test India, forms the basis for law aspirants' admission to five-year integrated undergraduate programme offered by around eighty-five law schools in India.
The test seeks to assess a candidate's reasoning and critical thinking skills which play an important role in the understanding and study of law.
Scores obtained by the candidate in LSAT India 2019 will be released on the basis of percentile. These scores indicate the relative strength of a candidate's critical reasoning ability to the participating law schools in India. On the basis of LSAT India scores, the participating Indian law schools will be shortlisting candidates for their prestigious programmes.
|Exam level:||National Level Exam|
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Conducting Body:||Law School Admission Council|
|Duration||2 Hours 18 Minutes|
Download all details about LSAT India 2019Download Brochure
LSAT India 2019 Important Dates
Pearson VUE has announced the LSAT India eligibility criteria 2019 along with official notification on October 4, 2018. Candidates should go through below listed eligibility criteria thoroughly before filling the application form for LSAT India.
LSAT India 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates appearing in LSAT India 2019 to seek admission into the five-year integrated LL.B programme, ought to be an Indian citizen and should have qualified 12th board examination under 10+2 education system of CBSE or any other equivalent education board.
- There is no age bar to appear for LSAT India 2019. Candidates who meet the aforementioned educational qualifications irrespective of age will be able to appear for LSAT India 2019.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Credit Card | Debit Card
|ST, General, SC, OBC||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3800|
Pearson VUE has announced the application form of LSAT India 2019 on October 16, 2018. LSAT India 2019 Application Form is available for the candidates in online mode. Candidates require to first register themselves by following certain steps related to entering the name, date of birth, e-mail id and mobile number. After filling the required details, a validation link will be send to candidate’s email id enabling them to start filling the LSAT India Application Form 2019. After successfully filling the application form of LSAT India 2019, candidates will be required to remit a certain application fees via any of the convenient online payment options– Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking leading to successful submission of the LSAT India 2019 Application Form by the May 15, 2019.. To know how to fill the application form of LSAT India 2019, refer to the steps below.
Filling LSAT India 2019 Application Form
Filling in the application involves three steps – a) registration, b) filling in important details, and c) fee payment.
- Candidates will have to register themselves by clicking on official link by entering their email ID and creating a password. Completion of this step will create the candidate’s LSAT India 2019 registration name or user ID.
- Candidates will have to go to their registered email ID and click on click on “verification link” emailed by Pearson VUE.
- Candidates will now log in through the application form window to begin filling application form of LSAT India 2019.
B. Filling in Important Details
Upon completion of the registration process, candidates will have to fill in important details in application form. These details are divided into six tabs of which the breakdown is mentioned below.
- Personal information like names, details of birth, gender, nationality, and category.
- Contact information like phone number, communication and permanent address, email id, etc.
- Preference of Programme and Associated Colleges, that is, the programme they wish to apply for, test centre of their choice, and associated colleges in the order of their preference.
- Educational qualifications like high school, senior secondary level qualifications.
- Additional information like father’s and mother’s names, occupations, contact information, and so on.
- Terms and Conditions – Candidates are required to read and fully understand the terms and conditions. After reading them, they are required to click on two check boxes and click on submit application.
C. Fee Payment
- As final steps of filling application form of LSAT India 2019, candidates will have to pay the fees through online mode with the help of debit/credit card.
LSAT India E-books and Sample Papers
LSAT India 2019 Preparation Tips
Candidates are advised to go through the following preparation tips for LSAT India 2019 to perform better in the exam and move one step further towards their dreams.
- Candidates must fully acquaint themselves with the exam pattern of LSAT India 2019. They must be aware of the type of questions to be asked, number of questions, duration, topics, and marking scheme.
- Candidates must know that unlike other entrance examinations, LSAT India does not test mathematical and grammatical or general knowledge. The test aims to assess candidates’ critical reasoning abilities. Candidates are therefore required to practice previous year sample papers to have an idea of questions asked and also to strengthen their logical and reasoning abilities.
- Candidates are advised to conduct mock test sessions for themselves wherein they practice the sample papers within the same duration as that of the test. This will help the candidates to chart out a time management strategy and mentally prepare for the test.
- Candidates are strictly advised not to leave preparation for the last few days before the exam.
Pearson VUE on behalf of Law School Admission Council has announced LSAT India exam pattern 2019 on October 4, 2018. The exam pattern mentions question paper pattern, fields to be tested on, type of questions, and marking scheme. LSAT India 2019 is to be conducted in offline mode on May 26, 2019. As per the exam pattern, LSAT India 2019 will be a 2 hour 20 minute MCQ based test and consist of 92-100 questions. The question paper will be divided into four sections and each of them will have 24 questions to be answered in 35 minutes. LSAT India tests a candidate’s reasoning skills and there will be no negative marking. Candidates are advised to go through the below mentioned weight age breakup as it will give them a clear idea of LSAT 2019 question paper.
LSAT India 2019 Exam Pattern – Weight age
|1.||Analytical reasoning||Approximately 24||35 mins.|
|2.||First logical reasoning||Approximately 24||35 mins.|
|3.||Second logical reasoning||Approximately 24||35 mins.|
|4.||Reading comprehension||Approximately 24||35 mins.|
- Candidates will not be given any break in between the sections. They will be given a warning of five minutes before the thirty five minutes of a section are to be over. After the time is up, candidates will have to move on to another section.
- Candidates will be allowed to work only on the section which is tested at that particular time. They cannot move back or forward to other sections.
Pearson VUE will start releasing LSAT India admit card 2019 on May 18 and the admit card will be available till 25, 2019. The admit card serves as the hall ticket for candidates taking LSAT India 2019. The admit card of LSAT India 2019 will be released online and mention details like candidate’s name, registration and roll number, DOB, exam venue, date, and time. Candidates are to carry their admit cards along with a valid ID proof on the exam day. Candidates must check the admit card details and immediately inform the officials in case of any discrepancy and get them resolved to avoid hindrances in their candidature for LSAT India 2019. Read below to check the steps to download LSAT India 2019 admit card.
How to Download LSAT India Admit Card 2019
- Candidates have to first click on the official link for admit card.
- Upon clicking the link, they will have to enter their registered email ids and passwords.
- Next, they will have to hit the “login” button
- Candidate’s LSAT India admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates must check that all the details mentioned on the admit card are correct. After verifying the details, candidates should download the admit card and take its printout.
- Candidates must preserve their admit cards till the time of admission.
LSAT India 2019 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID (Aadhar Card/ UID/ E-Aadhaar copy/ Driving License/ Passport/ PAN card/ Election Card/ Voter ID/ SC/ ST Certificate along with photographs)
- If not having any of the above, then Photo Identity provided by school/ college/ university/ employee ID having photograph and sign/ military ID or military dependent ID with photo of the candidate
- If not any of the above, two of the following - Original 12th grade standard admit card copy with photo/ school ID with photo/ 10th grade mark sheet or tenth pass certificate mentioning photo and DOB
- HB pencils, erasers, sharpeners
26 Colleges Accepting Admission
Pearson VUE, on behalf of Law School Admission Council, USA, is likely to release LSAT India result 2019 on June 8, 2019. The results of LSAT India will be released online and will mention candidates' scores in the form of percentile. Additionally, result of LSAT India 2019 will mention the qualifying status of the candidate who appeared for LSAT India. To check LSAT India result, refer to the steps below.
How to Check LSAT India 2019 Result
- Firstly, candidates will have to click on the given link below.
- Then they will have to enter in their login ID and password.
- Upon entering the details, candidates will have to click on Result.
- Candidates will now be able to see their results mentioning candidates' scores and qualifying status.
- Candidates are required to download and retain result of LSAT India 2019 for future purposes.
Questions related to LSAT India
Hello Asmita Ravi.....The LSAT syllabus will comprise of the topics that will test the candidates thinking ability skills and resoning skills..topi...
Hello tejaswiThe applications for lsat has been started and will close on 15th of may 2019. The exam is supposed to be conducted on may 26. Fo...
Hello Tejaswi Sade.......the timings of LSAT india 219end of application form:may 15 2019release of admit card:may 18-25 2019LSAT india 2019:may 26...
Greetings,Anushrut the time duration of LSAT is 2 hours and 20 minutes and Eligibilty Criteria Cnadidate need to qualify his/her 10+2 exa...
hello sir,here is the result for what u asked for Chandigarh lsat center :-focus name :- Rayat Bahra Chandigarh - Mohali Campus Focus Address ...
News and Articles
LSAT-India: A test of reasoning skills
LSAT India: Here’s a law entrance exam conducted in India at par with global standards....
LSAT India 2019
LSAT India 2019 – Pearson VUE will conduct LSAT India 2019 on May 26. Check LSAT India ...
LSAT India Eligibility Criteria 2019
LSAT India Eligibility Criteria 2019 - Pearson VUE has announced the LSAT India 2019 El...
LSAT India Important Dates 2019
LSAT India Important Dates 2019 - Pearson VUE has announced the LSAT 2019 Exam Dates on...
LSAT India Application Form 2019
LSAT India Application Form 2019 - Pearson VUE has released LSAT India 2019 Application...
LSAT India Sample Papers 2019
LSAT India Sample Papers 2019 – Download LSAT India Previous Years Question Papers for ...
LSAT India Exam Centres 2019
LSAT India Exam Centres 2019 - Pearson VUE has announced the LSAT India 2019 Exam Centr...
LSAT India Cutoff 2019
LSAT India Cutoff 2019 – Pearson VUE will announce the LSAT India 2019 Cutoff after the...
LSAT India Result 2019
LSAT India Result 2019 - Pearson VUE will announce the LSAT India 2019 Result on June 1...
LSAT India Syllabus 2019
LSAT India Syllabus 2019 - Pearson VUE has announced LSAT India 2019 Syllabus on Octobe...
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile