About LSAT India 2019
LSAT India 2019 is a paper-and-pencil based test/offline test which is conducted by Pearson VUE on behalf of Law School Admission Admission Council based out of USA. LSAT India, also known as Law School Admission Test India, forms the basis for law aspirants' admission to five-year integrated undergraduate programme offered by around eighty-five law schools in India.
The test seeks to assess a candidate's reasoning and critical thinking skills which play an important role in the understanding and study of law.
Scores obtained by the candidate in LSAT India 2019 will be released on the basis of percentile. These scores indicate the relative strength of a candidate's critical reasoning ability to the participating law schools in India. On the basis of LSAT India scores, the participating Indian law schools will be shortlisting candidates for their prestigious programmes.
|Exam level:||National Level Exam|
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Conducting Body:||Law School Admission Council|
Download all details about LSAT India 2019Download Brochure
LSAT India 2019 Important Dates
|04 Oct, 2018 - 09 May, 2019 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Online|
|11 May, 2019 - 19 May, 2019 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|20 May, 2019 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|08 Jun, 2019 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
LSAT India 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Pearson VUE will tentatively announce the LSAT India eligibility criteria 2019 along with official notification in first week of October 2018. Candidates should go through below listed eligibility criteria thoroughly before filling the application form for LSAT India.
LSAT India 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- As per the eligibility criteria, candidates who wish to apply for LSAT India 2019 need to have passed 12th grade examinations of 10+2 pattern or any equivalent board.
- Minimum passing percentage varies across different participating law schools. Candidates are required to find out the respective minimum passing percentages for law schools of their choice.
- There is no age bar to appear for LSAT India 2019. Candidates who meet the aforementioned educational qualifications irrespective of age will be able to appear for LSAT India 2019.
LSAT India 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Credit Card | Debit Card
|General||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3800|
|OBC||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3800|
|SC||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3800|
|ST||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3800|
Pearson VUE will relase LSAT India Application Form 2019 in the first week of October 2018. The last date to fill application form will be in the first week of May 2019. The application form will be available only in online mode. To know how to fill the application form of LSAT India 2019, refer to the steps below.
Filling LSAT India 2019 Application Form
Filling in the application involves three steps – a) registration, b) filling in important details, and c) fee payment.
- Candidates will have to register themselves by clicking on official link by entering their email ID and creating a password. Completion of this step will create the candidate’s LSAT India 2019 registration name or user ID.
- Candidates will have to go to their registered email ID and click on click on “verification link” emailed by Pearson VUE.
- Candidates will now log in through the application form window to begin filling application form of LSAT India 2019.
B. Filling in Important Details
Upon completion of the registration process, candidates will have to fill in important details in application form. These details are divided into six tabs of which the breakdown is mentioned below.
- Personal information like names, details of birth, gender, nationality, and category.
- Contact information like phone number, communication and permanent address, email id, etc.
- Preference of Programme and Associated Colleges, that is, the programme they wish to apply for, test centre of their choice, and associated colleges in the order of their preference.
- Educational qualifications like high school, senior secondary level qualifications.
- Additional information like father’s and mother’s names, occupations, contact information, and so on.
- Terms and Conditions – Candidates are required to read and fully understand the terms and conditions. After reading them, they are required to click on two check boxes and click on submit application.
C. Fee Payment
- As final steps of filling application form of LSAT India 2019, candidates will have to pay the fees through online mode with the help of debit/credit card.
LSAT India E-books and Sample Papers
LSAT India 2019 Preparation Tips
Candidates are advised to go through the following preparation tips for LSAT India 2019 to perform better in the exam and move one step further towards their dreams.
- Candidates must fully acquaint themselves with the exam pattern of LSAT India 2019. They must be aware of the type of questions to be asked, number of questions, duration, topics, and marking scheme.
- Candidates must know that unlike other entrance examinations, LSAT India does not test mathematical and grammatical or general knowledge. The test aims to assess candidates’ critical reasoning abilities. Candidates are therefore required to practice previous year sample papers to have an idea of questions asked and also to strengthen their logical and reasoning abilities.
- Candidates are advised to conduct mock test sessions for themselves wherein they practice the sample papers within the same duration as that of the test. This will help the candidates to chart out a time management strategy and mentally prepare for the test.
- Candidates are strictly advised not to leave preparation for the last few days before the exam.
LSAT India 2019 Exam Pattern
Pearson VUE on behalf of Law School Admission Council will announce LSAT India exam pattern 2019 in first week of October 2018. The exam pattern mentions question paper pattern, fields to be tested on, type of questions, and marking scheme. LSAT India 2019 is to be conducted in offline mode. As per the exam pattern, LSAT India 2019 will be a 2 hour 20 minute MCQ based test and consist of 92-100 questions. The question paper will be divided into four sections and each of them will have 24 questions to be answered in 35 minutes. LSAT India tests a candidate’s reasoning skills and there will be no negative marking. Candidates are advised to go through the below mentioned weight age breakup as it will give them a clear idea of LSAT 2019 question paper.
LSAT India 2019 Exam Pattern – Weight age
|1.||Analytical reasoning||Approximately 24||35 mins.|
|2.||First logical reasoning||Approximately 24||35 mins.|
|3.||Second logical reasoning||Approximately 24||35 mins.|
|4.||Reading comprehension||Approximately 24||35 mins.|
- Candidates will not be given any break in between the sections. They will be given a warning of five minutes before the thirty five minutes of a section are to be over. After the time is up, candidates will have to move on to another section.
- Candidates will be allowed to work only on the section which is tested at that particular time. They cannot move back or forward to other sections.
LSAT India 2019 Admit Card
Pearson VUE will start releasing LSAT India admit card 2019 in the second week of May 2019 and continue till third week of May 2019. The admit card serves as the hall ticket for candidates taking LSAT India 2019. The admit card of LSAT India 2019 will be released online and mention details like candidate’s name, registration and roll number, DOB, exam venue, date, and time. Candidates are to carry their admit cards along with a valid ID proof on the exam day. Candidates must check the admit card details and immediately inform the officials in case of any discrepancy and get them resolved to avoid hindrances in their candidature for LSAT India 2019. Read below to check the steps to download LSAT India 2019 admit card.
How to Download LSAT India Admit Card 2019
- Candidates have to first click on the official link for admit card.
- Upon clicking the link, they will have to enter their registered email ids and passwords.
- Next, they will have to hit the “login” button
- Candidate’s LSAT India admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates must check that all the details mentioned on the admit card are correct. After verifying the details, candidates should download the admit card and take its printout.
- Candidates must preserve their admit cards till the time of admission.
LSAT India 2019 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID (Aadhar Card/ UID/ E-Aadhaar copy/ Driving License/ Passport/ PAN card/ Election Card/ Voter ID/ SC/ ST Certificate along with photographs)
- If not having any of the above, then Photo Identity provided by school/ college/ university/ employee ID having photograph and sign/ military ID or military dependent ID with photo of the candidate
- If not any of the above, two of the following - Original 12th grade standard admit card copy with photo/ school ID with photo/ 10th grade mark sheet or tenth pass certificate mentioning photo and DOB
- HB pencils, erasers, sharpeners
LSAT India 2019 Result
Pearson VUE, on behalf of Law School Admission Council, USA, is likely to release LSAT India result 2019 in the second week of June 2019. The results of LSAT India will be released online and will mention candidates' scores in the form of percentile. Additionally, result of LSAT India 2019 will mention the qualifying status of the candidate who appeared for LSAT India. To check LSAT India result, refer to the steps below.
How to Check LSAT India 2019 Result
- Firstly, candidates will have to click on the given link below.
- Then they will have to enter in their login ID and password.
- Upon entering the details, candidates will have to click on Result.
- Candidates will now be able to see their results mentioning candidates' scores and qualifying status.
- Candidates are required to download and retain result of LSAT India 2019 for future purposes.
26 Colleges Accepting Admission
|Validity of Exam Result:||For 1 Year|
|Mode of Exam:||Offline|
Questions related to LSAT India
CLAT is most accepted across BA LlB Courses in south India and Bangalore. You can also go for AP LAWCET in andhra Pradesh. List of all accepte...
Hello Arpita,Male and Female both candidates can apply for LSAT-India exam. Kindly clarify your query so I can answer you. You can also go through ...
Hi Neha!Only Rajiv Gandhi School Of Intellectual Property Law, Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur accepts LSAT. Click here to know more...
Yes dear you can do llb hons through lsat just while filling the form fill the correct details and also retain a copy of same.
News and Articles
LSAT India Sample Papers 2019
LSAT India Sample Papers 2019 – Download LSAT India Previous Years Question Papers for ...
LSAT India Syllabus 2019
LSAT India Syllabus 2019 - Pearson VUE announces LSAT India 2019 Syllabus in October 20...
LSAT India Participating Institutes 2019
LSAT India Participating Institutes 2019 – Candidates can check here the complete list ...
LSAT India Cutoff 2019
LSAT India Cutoff 2019 – Pearson VUE will announce the LSAT India 2019 Cutoff after the...
LSAT India Exam Centres 2019
LSAT India Exam Centres 2019 - Pearson VUE will announce the LSAT India 2019 Exam Centr...
LSAT India Exam Pattern 2019
LSAT India Exam Pattern 2019 - Pearson VUE will announce LSAT India 2019 Exam Pattern i...
LSAT India Result 2019
LSAT India Result 2019 - Pearson VUE will announce the LSAT India 2019 Result in June 2...
LSAT India Important Dates 2019
LSAT India Important Dates 2019 - Pearson VUE will announce the LSAT 2019 Exam Dates by...
LSAT India Eligibility Criteria 2019
LSAT India Eligibility Criteria 2019 - Pearson VUE will announce the LSAT India 2019 El...
LSAT India Application Form 2019
LSAT India Application Form 2019 - Pearson VUE will announce LSAT India 2019 Applicatio...
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile