AILET Cutoff 2020 - National Law University Delhi will release the category-wise AILET 2020 cutoff for various programs at the time of counselling and seat allotment. The AILET cutoff 2020 thus released will indicate the minimum score (or last rank) for which admission is offered for each category. Any candidate who misses the AILET cutoff score (or rank) would more or less be out of the admission process, so the AILET applicant must try to score equal to or more than the cutoff score. The various factors that influence the AILET cutoff include the number of candidates applicants to a program, their performance in AILET 2020 exam and category, and also seat intake. If any of these parameters are changed, the AILET 2020 cutoff would also automatically change. Go through the rest of the article to learn the full details of AILET cutoff 2020.
Latest: [Download free Question Papers and Sample Paper of AILET, Click here]
The number of applicants appearing in AILET
The performance of applicants in the offline exam
Total number of applicants
Sanctioned seat intake in program applied for admission
Category under which admission is sought
If any of the above parameters changes, the AILET cutoff would also change. Consequently, the cutoff of AILET varies across programs and categories.
Download Free Sample Paper for AILET
Candidates will be able to lay their hands on AILET 2020 cutoff only after declaration of AILET 2020 result. So, it is recommended that candidates instead consult previous years AILET cutoff data to get an insight into prevalent trends.
AILET cutoff 2019
Persons with Disability
Residents of Jammu and Kashmir
Exam officials will release the cutoff of AILET 2020 after declaration of AILET results.
If the candidate score below the AILET 2020 cutoff score, his or her chances of admission will be greatly reduced. So, to be on the safer side one must try to score at least equal to or more than the cutoff score.
The AILET 2020 cutoff would be prepared considering a host of parameters like number of applicants applying for admission to the program, available seats, performance of candidates in the exam, etc. Since any of these parameters can change, so does the AILET 2020 cutoff.
NLU Delhi conducts AILET 2020 for admission to its BA LLB program. Devising a preparation strateg...
AILET Result 2020 - NLU Delhi will declare AILET 2020 result in the month of May for BA LLB cours...
NLU Delhi will release AILET answer key 2020 around 3rd week of May. AILET 2020 answer key will b...
AILET Merit List 2020 - National Law University (NLU), Delhi will release the merit list of AILET...
AILET Counselling 2019 - National Law University Delhi has declared round six AILET 2019 seat all...
Hello dear aspirant.
As of now you will be facing a great problem at the time of admission because they can't allow a failed candidate. Yes in eligibility criteria you will find that only +2 passed is required. But it will be not sufficient when you go for admission.
Hope you get it.
Dear Sonu, Candidates with PWD can opt for Scribes. Scribes are those who assist PWD Candidates in writing the exam. The scribe will read out the question for the Candidate and the Candidate will give the answer and the scribe has to mention that as the answer. These scribes are used for visually imparied, Candidates with cerebral palsy, with locomotor disabilities and whose speed or writing or using a mouse is affected. And there is a compensatory time of 20 minutes allotted in additional for every 1 hour of exam duration. So for CLAT, there is 40 minutes of additional time that is allotted.
AILET is an entrance test for admission to National Law University, Delhi. Admission to all other NLUs in India is done through CLAT exam. The syllabus and level for both exams is quite similar. And hence so is the preparation required. There are various coaching institutea that provide coaching for CLAT and AILET. Now it also depends on the city in which you are looking for as the faculty etc would differ. But a few top institutes are-
Best of luck
Some tips which can help you to prepare for your LLB entrance
1. You can solve the mock tests provided in this link, they are very benificial as they help you to practice and increases your knowledge as well. You can solve them when you are not willing to study or learn anything, by this way you can easily test your knowledge
2. You can refer to exam expert on Legal aptitude published by Wiley Publications, this will be helpful.
3. You must go through History, Geography, Economy and General Science from any national level publication such as Arihant, Pearson or Universal.
4. Go through newspapers such as The Hindu, especially its Editorial and National pages. Plus, online portals such as GK Today, TCY and Cloud Affairs are of much help.
5. For English, You should regularly practice it and while answeing questions you should read the passage properly
6. For quantitative aptitude, you can refer to Tenth standard R.S. Aggarwal or R.D. Sharma, it will be more than sufficient.
7. For Logical reasoning, you may refer to Books by M.K. Pandey and R.S. Aggarwal .
Some tips for DU LLB entrance exam
1. Make a daily schedule and make sure that you stick to it as you have very less time being in 3rd year of graduation. Keep some leisure time as well.
2. Start managing your time according to your subjects. Start making short term goals.
3. You can take help of a good coaching institute. They can easily help you with clearing of doubts, tests etc.
4. you can go for online mock tests available on the internet. Link ;
All the best
Thankyou, I hope it helps, Feel free to approach for further queries
Your AILET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile