CULEE Important Dates 2020
CULEE Important Dates 2020 - Christ University has released the CULEE 2020 important dates on December 8, 2019. CULEE 2020 will be conducted for those candidates who wish to seek admission to CU administered law programmes. There will two sessions- I & II for CULEE 2020. The session-I will be conducted on April 16, 2019 and session-II is scheduled to be conducted on April 26, 2020. The access to the application form for CULEE 2020 session I & II are available from December 8, 2019 onwards. Students are advised to keep track of the CULEE Important Dates 2020 to avoid skipping out the important events related to CULEE 2020. The important dates of CULEE 2020 helps the candidates to strategise their exam preparations. To avoid a last-minute rush, CULEE 2020 Important Dates is an essential element as it keeps the candidates alert and ahead of their schedule. The aspirants can avoid the exam pressure by keeping themselves well aware of Christ University Entrance Test (CUET).
LATEST: CULEE Application form is out; To apply - Click here
Important Dates of CULEE 2020
Aspirants are advised to refer to the tables given below which has CULEE 2020 important dates to avoid skipping any important event.
CULEE 2020 - Important Dates - Session I
Dates (session-I) Announced
Dates (session-II) Announced
Issue of Notification
December 8, 2019
December 8, 2019
CULEE 2020 - Application Form Commencement
December 8, 2019
December 8, 2019
CULEE 2020 - Application Form Deadline
April 04, 2020
|April 16, 2020|
Issue of Admit Card
April 08, 2020
|April 20, 2020|
April 14, 2020
|April 26, 2020|
Personal Interview, Micro Presentation & Skill Assessment
April 15, 2020 - April 18, 2020
April 27, 2020
April 30, 2020
Publishing of Final List
April 22, 2020
|May 03, 2020|
Importance of CULEE 2020 Important Dates
It is important for the aspirants to keep a track of the important dates as it helps them to stay awake when an important event related to the exam comes around. Referring to the important dates of the CULEE 2020 will help the candidates to strengthen their preparations for the exam as they will begin preparing as soon as they will have information related to the upcoming events. Another point of importance about keeping track of the Important Dates of CULEE 2020 is that, whenever the dates are released, students get the schedule in one place and therefore, they can be early or on time to complete the formalities such as fill out the application forms, deposit the fees, download the admit card, etc. It will also help the aspirants to avoid inconveniences in future like high traffic on the web, power cut, download failures, etc.
CULEE 2018 application form has begun on December 8, 2017. The...
Christ University Bangalore has announced the application form...
Questions related to Law
for christ University law entrance fo for how many years should we study
Are you asking for the time that is sufficient to prepare for the Christ University law exam that is CULEE (Christ University Law Entrance Exam), then it basically depends upon the syllabus of the entrance exam in this exam you generally have to focus on .
English language with comprehension (20 Marks)
Reasoning and data analysis (30 marks)
General knowledge and current affairs (25 marks )
Elementary maths (25 marks)
Legal reasoning (20 marks)
How Much Time Is Sufficient For The Preparation?
It depends upon the learning power of the student for some only one year is sufficient and for some it is 6 months and while for many it takes 2-3 year , if your preparation strategy will be productive then you definitely can have admission only in your first attempt and with in the less time Preparation.
What should be the strategy to prepare so that it took less time to prepare?
- Simple way is to focus on the high weightage part first , here reasoning and data analysis takes highest weightage so , you can give your first priority to it .
- For some strategy may change if you are getting excitement to do any of the part ,then go with this bcz you should not kill your excitement and in exited way you will have better learning and grasping power.
- You also can go with those part which you think is easy for you because of having pre knowledge of it.
- Do not stick on the difficult part /question/topic just leave it for that time and proceed further and after you can ask it to your trainer.
- Do not leave doubts for long time just try to clear in the interval of 1-2days bcz you may better know in this time that what exactly your doubt is.
- Some other environmental factors also affect your preparation like along with study give your some time to your favourite sport, it energise your body and give new ability to your mind to have more knowledge.
- Always set your room /place of study according to you ,what suits you ,where you get study feel.
- Just put those things far away which may distract you.
- Just start from the first topic and then proceed bcz basics are very important before knowing advanced topics.
- Follow basic syllabus first then go with the refresher books.
- Try to solve as many problems you can.
- First know the concept clearly then go with the problems.
- Crack all previous year question papers .
- Give your last 1-2 month for the revision.
Best of luck.
Does CUET Law exam consist of legal reasoning? or just reasoning?
The Christ University Law Entrance Exam contains both Reasoning and Legal Reasoning sections.
The exam pattern and marks distribution are given below:
- English Language and Comprehension - 20 Marks
- Reasoning and Data Analysis - 30 Marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs - 25 Marks
- Elementary Maths - 25 Marks
- Legal Reasoning - 20 Marks
How much is the application fee for CULEE?
CULEE applications have been released on December 8th and the last date to fill in the applications for session 1 is April 4 and session 2 is April 16. You can fill the application form at: https://christuniversity.in/apply-online#apply_now Candidates are required to pay (1000 INR) for successful submission of the form after filling the form. Candidates can pay the amount via debit/credit card or any kind of online banking system. For more information on how to fill the application form, please check our page: https://law.careers360.com/articles/culee-application-form
what is the upper age limit for admission in christ university for law and other ug programs
Which should I prefer for law- CHRIST banglore or NMIMS banglore?
honestly there is not much difference between the two. you can choose the one which you are comfortable with. anyway, go for nminms.
refer to the following links for more information:
hope this helps.