CULEE Result 2021 - Dates, Steps to Download Result, Counselling
CULEE Result 2021 - Christ University will declare the CULEE 2021 result tentatively in the month of June. The university will release the result of CULEE 2021 at christuniversity.in. Candidates will be able to check their result by logging into the CUET admission portal. The CULEE result 2021 will be available in the form of a scorecard. It will carry the details such as marks obtained by the candidate along with details such as personal information of the candidate, rank and provisional qualification status. Candidates shortlisted based on the marks obtained in CULEE 2021 will have to appear in the personal interview and group discussion rounds which will be held a few days after the result declaration. Read the complete article to know all the details regarding CULEE result 2021, dates, PI and GD round etc.
CULEE 2021 Result - Dates
First week of June 2021 (session I)
Fourth week of June 2021 (session II)
MP, SA and PI rounds
July 2021 (session I)
July 2021 (session II)
Seat allotment process
July 2021 (session I)
July 2021 (session II)
How to Download the CULEE result 2021?
Visit the official admission portal of Christ University - christuniversity.in.
Click on the result link
Login using email id and password
The CULEE result will be displayed on the screen
Download and take a printout of result for future reference.
Details mentioned in CULEE 2021 Result
The scorecard will carry the following details.
Name of candidate
Date of birth and category
Marks obtained by the candidate
Provisional qualification status
What after CULEE Result Declaration
After the result declaration, the university will prepare a merit list. CULEE merit list will contain the names of the candidates along with their rank. Based on the merit list, candidates will be shortlisted for group discussion and interview rounds. Note that it is mandatory to participate in GD and interview rounds. The CULEE GD round will test the communication skills of the candidates. Whereas, the interview will be an assessment of the candidate’s personality. The final admission list will be prepared after the GD and interview rounds.
CULEE Counselling 2021
Christ University will conduct the counselling and seat allotment process for candidates shortlisted through the merit list. The CULEE counselling is conducted in the final stage of the admission process. The purpose of conducting the counselling is to verify the candidate’s eligibility for admission. To participate in the CULEE counselling, candidates will be required to submit the original documents related to educational qualification, caste, reservation and others. Once the admission is confirmed, candidates will have to accept the seat by submitting the college fees.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - CULEE Result 2021 - Dates, Steps to Download Result, Counselling
Question: What details are mentioned in CULEE 2021 result?
The CULEE result mentions the marks obtained by the candidate along with rank and some personal details such as name, category etc.
Question: How many UG law seats are offered by Christ University?
The university offers around 300 seats in UG law (5-year LLB) programmes.
Question: What is GD and PI round in CULEE 2021?
The group discussion or GD is a test of communication skills. The personal interview or PI is the assessment of personality. GD and PI are held after the entrance test of Christ University.
Question: How can I check my CULEE result?
You can check the result of CULEE 2021 by logging into the admission portal of the Christ University. You may also be notified about the CULEE result via registered email.
CULEE eligibility criteria 2021 - Christ University has releas...
CULEE 2018 application form has begun on December 8, 2017. The...
Christ University Bangalore has announced the application form...
Questions related to Law
for christ University law entrance fo for how many years should we study
Are you asking for the time that is sufficient to prepare for the Christ University law exam that is CULEE (Christ University Law Entrance Exam), then it basically depends upon the syllabus of the entrance exam in this exam you generally have to focus on .
English language with comprehension (20 Marks)
Reasoning and data analysis (30 marks)
General knowledge and current affairs (25 marks )
Elementary maths (25 marks)
Legal reasoning (20 marks)
How Much Time Is Sufficient For The Preparation?
It depends upon the learning power of the student for some only one year is sufficient and for some it is 6 months and while for many it takes 2-3 year , if your preparation strategy will be productive then you definitely can have admission only in your first attempt and with in the less time Preparation.
What should be the strategy to prepare so that it took less time to prepare?
- Simple way is to focus on the high weightage part first , here reasoning and data analysis takes highest weightage so , you can give your first priority to it .
- For some strategy may change if you are getting excitement to do any of the part ,then go with this bcz you should not kill your excitement and in exited way you will have better learning and grasping power.
- You also can go with those part which you think is easy for you because of having pre knowledge of it.
- Do not stick on the difficult part /question/topic just leave it for that time and proceed further and after you can ask it to your trainer.
- Do not leave doubts for long time just try to clear in the interval of 1-2days bcz you may better know in this time that what exactly your doubt is.
- Some other environmental factors also affect your preparation like along with study give your some time to your favourite sport, it energise your body and give new ability to your mind to have more knowledge.
- Always set your room /place of study according to you ,what suits you ,where you get study feel.
- Just put those things far away which may distract you.
- Just start from the first topic and then proceed bcz basics are very important before knowing advanced topics.
- Follow basic syllabus first then go with the refresher books.
- Try to solve as many problems you can.
- First know the concept clearly then go with the problems.
- Crack all previous year question papers .
- Give your last 1-2 month for the revision.
Best of luck.
Does CUET Law exam consist of legal reasoning? or just reasoning?
The Christ University Law Entrance Exam contains both Reasoning and Legal Reasoning sections.
The exam pattern and marks distribution are given below:
- English Language and Comprehension - 20 Marks
- Reasoning and Data Analysis - 30 Marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs - 25 Marks
- Elementary Maths - 25 Marks
- Legal Reasoning - 20 Marks
How much is the application fee for CULEE?
CULEE applications have been released on December 8th and the last date to fill in the applications for session 1 is April 4 and session 2 is April 16. You can fill the application form at: https://christuniversity.in/apply-online#apply_now Candidates are required to pay (1000 INR) for successful submission of the form after filling the form. Candidates can pay the amount via debit/credit card or any kind of online banking system. For more information on how to fill the application form, please check our page: https://law.careers360.com/articles/culee-application-form
what is the upper age limit for admission in christ university for law and other ug programs
Which should I prefer for law- CHRIST banglore or NMIMS banglore?
honestly there is not much difference between the two. you can choose the one which you are comfortable with. anyway, go for nminms.
refer to the following links for more information:
hope this helps.