CULEE Application Form 2022 (Open) - Steps to Apply Online Registration, Fees, Eligibility
CULEE Application Form 2022 - Christy University has released the application form of CULEE 2022 in online mode. The CULEE 2022 application form can be filled by candidates who meet the eligibility criteria of CULEE Exam 2022 prescribed by the university from January 11, 2022 to April 28, 2022. Christy University currently offers BA LLB, BBA LLB and LLM programmes. The eligibility criteria would be programme-specific, so the candidate will have to refer to the eligibility criteria specific to the programme of study. To fill the CULEE application form 2022, the candidate will have to get registered and create an applicant account, and then complete the rest of the form, including payment of fees. Go through the complete article to learn the full details of the CULEE application form 2022 application.
Stay up-to date with CUET News
CLAT 2022 Application Dates
Release of CULEE 2022 admission notification
CLAT 2022 online application form starts
January 11, 2022
Last date to submit CULEE 2022 application form
April 28, 2022
Release of CULEE 2022 admit card
To be notified
CLAT 2022 exam date
To be notified
UG and PG Law Programmes offered by Christ University
How to fill the CULEE 2022 Application Form
The stepwise process to fill the CULEE 2022 application form is given below.
Online registration - The candidate needs to get registered by entering their mobile number, email id, and name. The candidate will also have to select a password for the newly created candidate account.
Fill the form - In this step, the candidate will have to fill in various fields in the application form like educational details, personal information, and contact details.
Uploading of documents - This is the penultimate step where the candidate will have to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned in the table below.
3.5cms * 4.5cms
JPG or JPEG
3.5cms * 4.5cms
JPG or JPEG
Payment of fees - The candidate has to pay the application fee to complete the application process. The application fee for the CULEE 2022 is Rs. 1000.
What after submission of CULEE 2022 application form
Once the application form is closed, the admission officials will start issuing the admit cards of CULEE 2022 to those who have successfully completed the application process and paid the requisite fee. The CULEE 2022 admit card will contain details like the date and time of the exam, roll number, name and address of the CULEE 2022 exam centre allotted to the candidate.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - CULEE Application Form 2022 (Open) - Steps to Apply Online Registration, Fees, Eligibility
Question: When will the CULEE 2022 application form be released?
The CULEE 2022 application form has been released and the candidates can fill the application form in between January 11, 2022 to April 28, 2022.
Question: In what mode will the application form be released?
The application form has been released in online mode.
CULEE Admit Card 2022 - Christ University will release the CUL...
CULEE Result 2021 - Christ University will declare the CULEE 2...
CULEE 2018 application form has begun on December 8, 2017. The...
Christ University Bangalore has announced the application form...
Questions related to Law
WHEN IS CHRIST UNIVERSITY LAW EXAM (CULEE)
CULEE Christ University Law entrance exam, 2021 are expected to be conducted in july / August.
Christ University Law entrance exam are conducted to offer courses like BA LLB, BBA LLB & LLM courses to the qualifying candidate.
CULEE exam is conducted in offline Mode in duration of 2 hours for 120 question. The questions in this exam are from English, legal aptitude, G. K, current affairs, etc...
For more information you can visit in the link provided below
Hope this information will help you
for christ University law entrance fo for how many years should we study
Are you asking for the time that is sufficient to prepare for the Christ University law exam that is CULEE (Christ University Law Entrance Exam), then it basically depends upon the syllabus of the entrance exam in this exam you generally have to focus on .
English language with comprehension (20 Marks)
Reasoning and data analysis (30 marks)
General knowledge and current affairs (25 marks )
Elementary maths (25 marks)
Legal reasoning (20 marks)
How Much Time Is Sufficient For The Preparation?
It depends upon the learning power of the student for some only one year is sufficient and for some it is 6 months and while for many it takes 2-3 year , if your preparation strategy will be productive then you definitely can have admission only in your first attempt and with in the less time Preparation.
What should be the strategy to prepare so that it took less time to prepare?
- Simple way is to focus on the high weightage part first , here reasoning and data analysis takes highest weightage so , you can give your first priority to it .
- For some strategy may change if you are getting excitement to do any of the part ,then go with this bcz you should not kill your excitement and in exited way you will have better learning and grasping power.
- You also can go with those part which you think is easy for you because of having pre knowledge of it.
- Do not stick on the difficult part /question/topic just leave it for that time and proceed further and after you can ask it to your trainer.
- Do not leave doubts for long time just try to clear in the interval of 1-2days bcz you may better know in this time that what exactly your doubt is.
- Some other environmental factors also affect your preparation like along with study give your some time to your favourite sport, it energise your body and give new ability to your mind to have more knowledge.
- Always set your room /place of study according to you ,what suits you ,where you get study feel.
- Just put those things far away which may distract you.
- Just start from the first topic and then proceed bcz basics are very important before knowing advanced topics.
- Follow basic syllabus first then go with the refresher books.
- Try to solve as many problems you can.
- First know the concept clearly then go with the problems.
- Crack all previous year question papers .
- Give your last 1-2 month for the revision.
Best of luck.
Does CUET Law exam consist of legal reasoning? or just reasoning?
The Christ University Law Entrance Exam contains both Reasoning and Legal Reasoning sections.
The exam pattern and marks distribution are given below:
- English Language and Comprehension - 20 Marks
- Reasoning and Data Analysis - 30 Marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs - 25 Marks
- Elementary Maths - 25 Marks
- Legal Reasoning - 20 Marks
How much is the application fee for CULEE?
CULEE applications have been released on December 8th and the last date to fill in the applications for session 1 is April 4 and session 2 is April 16. You can fill the application form at: https://christuniversity.in/apply-online#apply_now Candidates are required to pay (1000 INR) for successful submission of the form after filling the form. Candidates can pay the amount via debit/credit card or any kind of online banking system. For more information on how to fill the application form, please check our page: https://law.careers360.com/articles/culee-application-form