what is fees for clat and ailet exam?
The application fees for CLAT and AILET exam for different categories are as follows:
- General/Other Backward Class (OBC)/ Persons with Disability (PwD)/ Non-Resident Indians (NRI)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas citizens (OCI)/ Kashmiri Migrant
CLAT FEES - Rs 4,000 AILET FEES - Rs 3,050
- Scheduled Class (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)
CLAT FEES - Rs 3,500 AILET FEES - Rs 1,050
- Below Poverty Line (BPL)
CLAT FEES - Rs 3,500 AILET FEES - No fees
top ten coaching institute for CLAT,Ailet kaun hai
Before going with anyone institute, you should choose wisely with the help of below-listed points-
- Check the list of the faculty, whether they are highly qualified and well experienced or not.
- Know the success rate of the particular institute.
- Choose the institute that provides an abundant number of sample papers and previous year papers for practice.
- Know about the doubt session, one-to-one discussion, and practice session regularly or not.
- Before completing the admission process, check the previous year’s track record of the particular institute by going through the students’ reviews.
FOR CLAT :-
- Toprankers , Bangalore
- Legal Edge , Bhopal
- CLATapult , Kolkata
- T.I.M.E. , Sikandarabad
- Pathfinder Education Services Pvt. Ltd. , Bhopal
- Crack CLAT Tutorials , Jodhpur
- IMS Institute , Bangalore
- Abhyaas , Hyderabad
- Sriram Law Academy , Chennai
- Career Launcher , Bangalore
- British Council : Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Kolkata
- Megamind , Delhi
- Manya - The Princeton Review : Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, and Noida
- Fateh Education , Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, and Bengaluru
- Camford Academy : Trivandrum and Kerala
- IELTS Academy , Bangalore
- Career Makers , Delhi
My rank in CLAT PG IS 354 AND IN AILET IS 276. What all colleges can I get with these ranks?
Congratulations on your ranks. As for the colleges you can choose, I hope you know that CLAT marks and ranks are different things. This article might help you alot to clear the confusion if you have any.
To select your colleges or decide which ones are good, you can always try these accurate college predictors. They help you by compiling a list for your convenience along with details like fees, placements, trainings, reviews and brochures.
CLAT College predictor
AILET College predictor
Hope this helped, good luck for your future.
How can i check my AILET results?
AILET result will declare on 5th october, you can check it from official website or from below link.
Counselling will commence from 6th october. You can also information about other important dates from the above link.
hope this is helpful to clear your dilemma.
What is the expected cut off for general category (unreserved) in LLM in AILET 2020?
AILET 2020 cutoff is yet to be released by National Law University (NLU), Delhi, which will depend upon factors like number of candidates appearing for the exam, previous year cutoff trend, difficulty level of the exam and the total number of seats available.
The AILET cutoff for LLM courses for general category in 2019 was 76-80 marks, while it was 90 for 2018 and 85 marks for 2017. So this year too, you may expect a cutoff somewhere close to this range.
For the latest updates, check out: https://law.careers360.com/articles/ailet-cutoff
good score in ailet 2020 to clear it...
Hello student ,
As you know result has been not declared till yet and cut off is released only after the released of the result and as you know cut off also changes every due to various factors so it would be tell exact about the good score to ckear ailet exam.
So recognising previous year cut off and assuming your general category cut off is about 75 - 76 and if you will score more then this then you will be in safe zone .
Hope it helps !
what can be the ews cutoff for ailet 2020?
For LLB course,candidates of reserved category must get 50% aggregate in class 12th.Candidates of reserved category must get 30% aggregate marks in 12th.10% EWS category reservation has been implemented by NLU,DELHI for AILET 2020.An income and asset certificate issued by a competent authority is to be produced to claim reservation under this category.
To get admission in National Law University,SC/ST candidates 30% marks in AILET to get admission while general and obc candidates must get 40% marks in AILET to get admission.
can solving previous ten years problem of ailet can be helpful to me in exam?
Yes, it will be very very helpful if you solve previous ten years question papers of AILET Examination. This will be helping you a lot in understanding the level of questions and will give you a feel of exam before the actual exam.
Refer here to get previous year and sample papers - https://law.careers360.com/download/ailet-sample-papers-previous-years
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.
how to score good in ailet? pls suggest last week tip
The exam experts suggest for a thorough revision of the basic concepts while the candidates should keep themselves abreast with updates on General Knowledge keeping AILET syllabus in view. “Law aspirants should now focus on revising concepts keeping in-line the AILET syllabus and re-look their knowledge to be thorough with the revised concepts. Further, I would also suggest them to keep a track of all the important news events, even during the last week so that it helps them in solving questions for the Current Affairs section
for more information/tips, you can check the link-
hope that helps