CLAT Result 2021 - Check Scorecard, Merit List, Toppers & Cut off Marks
CLAT Result 2021 - The Consortium of National Law Universities will release the CLAT 2021 result around the fourth week of May 2021. The result of CLAT 2021 will be released at consortiumofnlus.ac.in. CLAT result 2021 is released in the form of a scorecard and contains the details such as marks obtained by the candidate and overall rank. Candidates may download the scorecard by using the CLAT login portal. Along with the CLAT 2021 result, the consortium of NLUs will also release the merit list for both UG and PG law programmes. CLAT 2021 will be conducted on June 13, in offline mode. In this article, candidates may find all information related to CLAT result 2021, score card and merit list, read below to know more.
LATEST - CLAT 2021 application form released - Apply here
CLAT 2021 Result Dates
Declaration of result
Fourth week of June 2021
July 2021 onwards
How to Download CLAT Result 2021?
Candidates may download the result of CLAT 2021 by following the steps mentioned below.
Visit the official website of Consortium of NLUs - consortiumofnlus.ac.in
Open the CLAT login portal
Enter mobile number and password, click on login option
Click on the view result option
The CLAT 2021 result will be displayed on the screen
Download and save it for future reference
Details Mentioned in CLAT Result 2021
The following details will be mentioned in the result of CLAT 2021.
Admit Card No.
Candidate's Name and date of birth
Marks obtained in Common Law Admission Test
All India rank
NRI rank (only if applied under NRI category)
NRI sponsored rank (if applicable)
CLAT 2021 Result - Know about Merit List
Along with the result, the consortium will also release the merit list of CLAT UG and PG. Candidates may check the CLAT 2021 merit list from the notification section. The CLAT merit list is prepared based on the marks scored by the candidates: One who scores higher marks will be given a better rank than others.
CLAT Result 2021 - Tie Breaker Rule
In case two or more candidates have scored similar marks in the test, the consortium will adopt the tie breaking rule to decide the ranking of such candidates. The CLAT tie breaker rule is explained below.
Candidates getting higher marks in the Legal Aptitude section will be given a higher rank.
If the tie continues, the candidate senior in age will be placed in a higher rank.
If the tie is unresolved even after above rules, the ranking will be decided by the computerized draw of lots
CLAT 2021 result - Category Rank
Even though the all india rank doesn’t take the category status into consideration, the category rank plays an important role in determining the counselling and seat allotment result. The CLAT category rank is communicated to the candidates individually. Once may check the category rank at the CLAT login portal.
CLAT Result 2021 - Know about Previous Year Toppers
With a merit list, the CLAT toppers list will also be available. The CLAT toppers will be those getting highest marks in the examination. In the previous session, Aprajita topped CLAT UG by scoring 127.25 marks. The list of CLAT 2020 toppers is given below.
CLAT toppers and marks
Name of Student
Jai Singh Rathor
Div Kr Singh
Anhad Kaur Mehta
Ayush Singh Tomar
CLAT PG 2020 Toppers and Marks
Name of student
RAJEEV KUMAR SINGH RAJAWAT
Neha Shree Bhatnagar
The candidates will be able to check the CLAT 2021 cut off at the time of CLAT seat allotment. The CLAT cut off will be available for each NLU separately. It will be the last rank or minimum marks to be considered for admissions. Thus, the CLAT cut off sets a benchmark for admissions to national law universities. Candidates may also check the past year trends of CLAT cut off to understand how many marks they may need to secure to get a preferred NLU. The previous years’ cut off are given below for the reference.
CLAT cut off trends in previous years
Cutoff Rank (General category
Did not participate in CLAT 2018
Did not participate in CLAT 2017
What after declaration of CLAT Result 2021?
Following the declaration of result and merit list, the consortium will release the CLAT invite list. The invite list will contain the names and ranks of the candidates who will be considered eligible for participating in the counselling and seat allotment process. The CLAT invite list will be released for both CLAT UG and PG programmes.
Candidates shortlisted through the invite list will have to register for CLAT counselling for which a detailed schedule will be released separately. The counselling of CLAT will include steps such as online registration, choice filling, document submission and fee payment. The CLAT counselling will be conducted in three rounds and after each round, a seat allotment list will be released for each National Law University.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - CLAT Result 2021 - Check Scorecard, Merit List, Toppers & Cut off Marks
Question: When will the CLAT 2021 result be declared?
The result of CLAT 2021 will be published tentatively in the fourth week of June 2021.
Question: What details are mentioned in the CLAT result?
The CLAT result will carry details such as marks obtained by the candidate in the test, all India rank, name, roll number.
Question: Can I request to recheck my CLAT answer sheet after the result declaration?
No, you cannot ask for rechecking of the CLAT answer sheet once the result has been declared. Such requests will not be entertained by the consortium.
Question: What is the CLAT invite list?
The invite list of CLAT will be released a few days after the result declaration. It is the list of candidates shortlisted for the counselling process.
Question: How many seats will be offered through CLAT UG?
Through CLAT UG, 2622 seats will be offered by national law universities.
Candidates who are in class 12 may struggle to prepare for CLA...
NLU Consortium will release category-wise RMLNLU Lucknow 2021 ...
How to prepare for CLAT from Class 11 - Candidates who want to...
MNLU Mumbai Cut off 2021 - CLAT Consortium will announce MNLU ...
DSNLU Visakhapatnam Cutoff 2021 - CLAT Consortium will release...
Questions related to CLAT
how to prepare for CLAT examination
Before starting your preparation for clat examination you should know its examination pattern so that you can prepare accordingly
Here's a brief of your clat UG 2021 examination pattern :-
* total number of questions :- 150 questions
* type of questions asked :- mcqs/objective. Basically, your clat question paper will contain several passages of around 300 to 450 words and those passages will be followed by series of mcqs.
* medium of the question paper :- English
* mode of the examination :- it will be conducted in offline mode / pen paper based examination
* total marks :- the examination will be conducted for a total of 150 marks
*Duration of the examination :- 2 hours
*marking scheme :-
. -) you get one mark for each correct answer .
. -) here is penalty of 0.25 Mark for each wrong answer
Subject wise number of questions in your clat 2021 examination is provided below:-
*english language :- 28 - 32 questions
*quantitative techniques :- 13-17questions
*Legal Reasoning :- 35-39 questions
*current affairs including gk :- 35-39 questions
*Logical Reasoning :- 28-32 questions
For more details regarding clat examination pattern you can visit our page at
Coming to how you should prepare,
Follow the below tips to prepare well for your clat examination:-
*Go well through your CLAT syllabus , don't leave any part just because you find it difficult or boring or you don't like it.You can get clat syllabus at https://law.careers360.com/articles/clat-syllabus
List of best books which you can follow to master CLAT syllabus is given below subject wise :-
GK & CURRENT AFFAIRS
*Manorama Year Book
*General Knowledge by Arihant Publications
*Current Affairs Yearly by Arihant Publications
*A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
*Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning by Pearson
*Objective Legal Aptitude by Rs Agarwal
*Fast Track Objective Arithmetic, Arihant Publications
*Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Pearson's
*Objective General English by R S Aggarwal
*Word Power Made Easy by Norman
For detailed information about books for CLAT go through
*A major part of your Clat question paper are from the gk and current affairs section , so focus more on them, read news papers like The Hindu, Financial Express, and The Economist on daily basis to keep you updated
*Make a routine or a time table and religiously follow it , take short breaks in between your studies, studying continuously can be brain tiring and it becomes difficult to focus and study with concentration, so take breaks to relax and refresh your brain.
* Plan your studies, and set daily, weekly and monthly goals to cover the syllabus and meet them without any fail.
*Revise at regular intervals as syllabus is wide .
*Solve previous year CLAT questions :-it will let you know the examination pattern, type and difficulty level of questions asked in the exam etc
* Once done with complete syllabus, go through CLAT mock test papers , it will let you know your preparation level and and weak areas so that you can work on them and perform well in your CLAT examination
For more preparation tips go through
suggest me best books to prepare clat 2021 exam
You can refer to these books for CLAT preparation :
English (RC too)
- The Pearson Guide to the CLAT
- Objective General English (English) by RS Aggarwal
- Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal
- High School English Grammar & Composition by P C Wren, H Martin
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Manorama Yearbook
- Lucents General Knowledge
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning (English) by RS Aggarwal
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
- Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude by R S Agarwal
- Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning: For CLAT and LLB Entrance Examinations by Pearson
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning byA P Bhardwaj
- Objective Legal Aptitude by RS Aggarwal
- LSTs Legal Reasoning Module
- Lexis Nexis Butterworths
- Bare Acts on Indian Constitution
I hope this helps.
best preparation books for clat LLM 2021
I am enlisting down the best books for CLAT preparation for all subjects :-
@GK & CURRENT AFFAIRS
Manorama Year Book
General Knowledge by Arihant Publications
Current Affairs Yearly by Arihant Publications
A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
Analytical Reasoning (English) by M K Pandey
Quantitative Aptitude ebook (ALL Parts Solved) by R S Agarwal
Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning by Pearson
Objective Legal Aptitude by Rs Agarwal
Fast Track Objective Arithmetic, Arihant Publications
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Pearson's
Objective General English by R S Aggarwal
Word Power Made Easy by Norman
For complete information kindly check out the link given below :
I hope this information helps you.
I m in 1st year bcom student after 1st can i change my course to Ba llb through clat and all entrance exams
You can drop your current course if you wish yo do so by withdrawing admission from that particular college and can take admission in the other course if you clear the entrance examination and various other eligibility criteria required to take admission for the same.
Hope it helps.
I am from telangana I am searching 3 years LLB course help me how to apply clat test
The Consortium of National Law Universities (CNLUs) has released the CLAT 2021 application form on January 1, 2021.
How to fill CLAT 2021 application form
- Registration : The first step in the application process, the candidate has to register by entering details of their name, email id, mobile number, and other details.
- Fill in relevant details : The application form will have various sections like personal, academic, and contact details which have to be duly filled. The candidate will also be required to select the program of study (CLAT UG or PG), and their choice of NLUs in the order of priority. The list of NLUs will be given in a drop-down menu, from which the candidate may make selections and set a priority list.
- Upload documents : Scanned copies of signature, photograph and other documents in the prescribed specification (refer to the table below) has to be uploaded.
CLAT 2021 - Document specification
Image size (maximum)
State domicile certificate
- Application fee : Depending on the category of the candidate, the application fee may vary as shown in the table below.
General/ OBC/PwD/NRI/PIO//OCI category
CLAT application form 2021 - Points to remember
- One must fill the CLAT application form only if they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- In such a case where candidates fill the application form but don't meet the eligibility criteria, then the candidate may be disqualified at any stage of the admission process.
- Note that during the document verification process of CLAT counselling 2021, all details entered in the application form will be verified. Exam officials will demand originals of all essential documents to be produced before them. In case they find any inconsistency in the information shared in the application form, the candidate most likely would be disqualified from further admission processes.
- Also, simply meeting the eligibility criteria is no guarantee for admission, as final CLAT 2021 seat allotment will be based on the merit rank of the candidate in the online exam.
Know how to fill CLAT application form
||Online||Transgender, Male, Female||3500|
||Online||Transgender, Male, Female||4000|
|OBC, General||PWD||Online||Transgender, Male, Female||4000|
For more details use the link
All the best