TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020 - Download Admit Card here
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020 - Osmania University, Hyderabad, will release the TS LAWCET 2020 admit card on July 2, in online mode. The online entrance exam will be conducted on July 10. Candidates can download the admit card of TS LAWCET 2020 from the official admission portal of TS LAWCET 2020. To download TS LAWCET admit card candidates will have to use their login details such as registration number and password. The hall ticket is a mandatory document for appearing in the Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test. The TS LAWCET hall ticket 2020 will contain the details such as candidate's name, exam centre, date and timing of TS LAWCET 2020 along with some COVID-19 specific guidelines. Along with the TS LAWCET 2020 hall ticket, the candidates will also have to carry a valid id card and other documents as prescribed in the admit card. For more information on TS LAWCET hall ticket 2020 and other exam day guidelines, read the complete article below. LATEST - TS LAWCET 2020 to be held on July 10, admit card to be released on July 2
Important -TS LAWCET application form submission date with late fee extended till July 3, to apply - Click here
TS LAWCET 2020 Admit Card - Important Dates
TS LAWCET admit card
July 2, 2020
July 10, 2020
How to Download TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020
The conducting body will release the admit card of TS LAWCET 2020 in online mode. To download the TS LAWCET 2020 hall ticket, candidates will have to follow the steps mentioned below.
Visit the official website of TS LAWCET. Alternatively, the direct link to download the admit card will be provided in this page.
Click on the hall ticket link and enter your registration number and date of birth
Enter the hall ticket number of the qualifying exam
Click on the download hall ticket option and save the admit card.
After downloading the hall ticket of TS LAWCET 2020. candidates must take a few printouts of it and save it for the examination and for future references.
TS LAWCET Admit Card 2020 - Details Mentioned
The hall ticket comes with some important details which candidates must read and verify. The personal details such as name, date of birth, parents name, photograph and others must conform to the details submitted by the candidate at the time of registration. The following details will be mentioned in the admit card of TS LAWCET 2020
Name of the candidate and Roll Number
Date of Birth
Father’s name and Mother’s name
Date and Time of the examination
Test City and Reporting Time
Programme applied for
Candidate category and a Photograph
In case, these aforementioned details are found incorrect or misprinted then the candidates are advised to immediately contact the university officials for making the required correction.
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket - Exam day guidelines
There will be two types of guidelines on the admit card of TS LAWCET 2020. One, general exam day guidelines related to the code of conduct, while the other one will be COVID-specific guidelines. The exam day guidelines are mentioned below.
TS LAWCET exam day guidelines - COVID-19 specific
- Candidates must bring their personal Mask and pen.
- Candidates may also carry gloves, personal hand sanitizer (50ml) and transparent water bottle.
- Every candidate should have installed the Aarogya Setu App on their mobile phone. The Argogya Setu must indicate the risk factor of the candidate. The security guard will check the Arogya Setu dashboard of the candidate.
- If the candidate does not have the smartphone, he/she will have to present a signed declaration which will be provided along with the admit card.
- Candidates will have to undergo the thermal screening procedure before entering in the exam hall. Candidates with a high temperature or asymptomatic candidates will be seated in a separate exam hall.
- Candidates will have to sanitise their registration desk.
TS LAWCET exam day guidelines - General
- No other items except the prescribed documents will be allowed to carry inside the exam hall.
- Candidate must report at the exam venue as per the given time slot. Candidates reporting late at the TS LAWCET exam centre will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Candidates must bring their TS LAWCET admit card 2020 along with a valid ID proof on the exam day. No candidate without admit card and valid id will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Calculators and other electronic gadgets are not allowed in TS LAWCET.
- The hard copy of the TS LAWCET 2020 hall ticket will not be sent by post as it will be available online.
The candidates will be informed about their exam centre through the admit card of TS LAWCET 2020. The conducting body has given the following regional centres of TS LAWCET where the entrance exam will be conducted
TS LAWCET 2020 Test Centres
Hyderabad South - East
The entrance test of TS LAWCET 2020 will be conducted in computer-based test mode. There will be a total of 120 objective type questions which will be asked from topics like GK, mental ability, current affairs and legal aptitude. The test will be conducted in English/Urdu and English/Telugu languages. The detailed exam pattern of TS LAWCET is given below.
Total number of questions
Types of questions
Objective (MCQs, Matching Questions)
Part A - General Knowledge and Mental Ability
Part B - Current Affairs
Part C - Aptitude for the Study of Law
Medium of language
English, Telugu, Urdu
1 mark- correct answer
No negative marking
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020 - Download Admit Card here
Question: Will the admit card be sent through the post?
The admit card will not be sent through the post as it will be available online on the university's website.
Question: When will the TS LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket release?
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020 will be released on July 2.
Question: Can I make changes to the TS LAWCET 2020 exam centre preferences later?
No, once you enter your exam centre preferences in your application form, it becomes fixed till the end and can’t be changed later.
Question: From where can I download the TS Lawcet Hall Ticket 2020?
The TS LAWCET 2020 admit card can be downloaded via the official website of the University once they release it.
Question: What if the details mentioned on the TS LAWCET 2020 admit card is incomplete or incorrect?
In that case, the candidates have to contact the University officials to solve the issue.
Question: What is the TS LAWCET 2020 exam date?
The TS LAWCET 2020n will be conducted on July 10 in online mode.
TS LAWCET Answer Key 2020 will be released on July 14. Candida...
Questions related to TS LAWCET
iam doing b.pharmacy finalyear ,can i apply for ts lawcet 3 years cource.
The eligibility to appear 3 years law course is -
the candidate should have passed any Graduate Degree (with 10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks for general category, 42% for OBC Category* and 40% for SC/ST or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned and also as per Bar Council of India, Legal Education Rule – 2008 and BCI - Legal Education Committee meeting dated 30th April 2017
So a B.pharmacy candidate can apply for ts lawcet exam. Those candidate who are in final year can also appear in the exam but they have to achieve minimum percentage described to be eligible cor admission.
Hops it helps
what are the sample paper s of law cet Telengana?
For sample papers of Ts lawcet go through our page for which link is provided below
These previous year question papers of TS lawcet will help you to understand what kind of questions are asked in TS Lawcet examination and with the help of these, you can prepare accordingly
Could you please explain the exam pattern and syllabus, howmany of marks we should have to score in the exam. How many of marks score persons eligible?
The exam consists of 120 questions for 120 marks. The exam pattern of TS LAWCET is given below:
- General Knowledge and Mental Ability = 30 questions for 30 Marks
- Current Affairs = 30 questions for 30 Marks
- Aptitude for the Study of Law = 60 questions for 60 Marks
The syllabus for TS LAWCET exam is given below:
- General Knowledge :
- General Science
- International Bodies
- Indian Culture and Heritage
- Current Affairs :
- Current Events of National and International importance
- Appointments and rewards
- New Legal Developments
- Aptitude for the study of Law :
- Legal Awareness
- Constitutional Law
- Indian Constitution
- Legal Reasoning
- Indian Polity
- Important Amendments
- Mental Ability :
- Blood Relations
- Logical Sequences
- Completing Arguments
The minimum qualifying marks for TS LAWCET exam are given below:
- Candidates should secure a minimum of 35% marks in TS LAWCET entrance test in order to be considered for further admission procedure.
- There is no minimum marks limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
TS lawcet previous exam papers
TS LAWCET will have 120 questions and the questions will be asked in the form of Objective Questions and Multiple Choice Questions. The exam is for a total of 120 marks. Exam duration will be for 1 hour 30 minutes. You need to study topics like Legal Aptitude, Reasoning and English. As it isn't possible write down whole question paper, follow the below link you will get question papers as well as answer key. You will even get more details about examination.
Im doing B.com Its my Final Year so Can i Apply in TS LAWCET??