About AP PGLCET 2019
AP PGLCET 2019, also known as Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Law Common Entrance Test 2019, is a law entrance examination conducted at postgraduate level by Shri Krishnadevaraya University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
AP PGLCET 2019 is a one-hour and thirty mintue-online examination which seeks to test candidates on topics like jurisprudence, public international law, constitutional law, mercantile law, crimes and torts, labour laws, IPR and other laws. The questions in AP PGLCET paper will be MCQ-based.
Candidates appearing for AP PGLCET for 2019 aim to get admissions into the two-year LL.M. course offered by the university.
|Exam level:||State Level Exam|
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Conducting Body:||Sri Krishnadevaraya University|
|Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
Download all details about AP PGLCET 2019Download Brochure
AP PGLCET 2019 Important Dates
AP PGLCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Shri Krishnadevaraya University has announced AP PGLCET eligibility criteria 2019 on March 16, 2019. The eligibility criteria mentions education qualifications, minimum marks, and age limit that candidates must fulfil to be eligible for AP PGLCET. For more details on eligibility criteria of AP PGLCET 2019, read below.
AP PGLCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate who holds L.L.B./B.L. degree or is appearing for L.L.B./B.L. final year exam can appear for AP PGLCET 2019, provided he/she has a minimum of 50% aggregate (if OC/BC category) and 45% ( if SC/ST) in the qualifying exams.
- Candidates who have obtained their 10+2/graduation/post graduation through a single sitting exam but without having any basic qualification will not be considered eligible for AP PGCLET.
- There is no upper age limit to appear for AP PGLCET.
- Candidate appearing for AP PGLCET should be an Indian national. He/she should fulfill local/ non-local status requirements as per Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions Order (Regulation of Admissions), 1974 and the amendments made under the order.
AP PGLCET 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
|ST, OBC, General, SC||Offline, Online||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 850|
Shri Krishnadevaraya has released AP PGLCET application form 2019 for AP PGLCET candidates. The AP PGLCET application form will be released online. Candidates can read below to get important information like application dates, guidelines related to application form of AP PGLCET 2019.
AP PGLCET 2019 application form – Important Dates
|1.||Commencement of application process||March 16, 2019|
|2.||Application form last date||April 24, 2019|
|3.||Application form with late fee last date||April 26, 2019|
How to fill AP PGLCET application form 2019
Candidates can refer to the following steps to fill the application form of AP PGLCET 2019.
- Candidates need to click on the official link to start filling the application form.
- While remitting the fee, candidates will need to enter in important details like candidates’ name, DOB, contact number, desired programme, fee amount, and so on.
- The amount of fee to be paid against the application form is Rs 850.
- Candidates will be directed to payment gateway where they can select the mode of payment – net banking/ credit/ debit card.
- Candidates can also pay the fees for application form in cash. In such a case, candidates will have to report to AP ONLINE/ TS ONLINE centres.
- Upon successful payment, candidates will get a payment ID. Candidates must retain their payment ID till the time of admission for further purposes.
Filling AP PGLCET 2019 application form
- To start filling in the application details, candidates will have to click on ‘Fill application’ tab. Candidates must take note of the fact that they can proceed with this step only after fee payment.
- Next, they will be required to fill in the qualifying exam hall ticket number, birth date, mobile number
- Candidates will then have to click on ‘Proceed to fill application’.
- The application form will be displayed on screen. Candidates have to fill in details like candidate’s name, mother’s and father’s names, phone number, address, birth date, aadhar card number, gender, birth district and state, ration card number, caste category and related details, candidates’ bank details etc.
- Candidates will need to select an appropriate qualifying examination and other details related to it.
- Candidates will also have to select their places of study in the last seven years, based on which local area of the candidate will be decided.
Entrance Test details
- Candidates will have to select the course they wish to apply for.
- Next, candidates will have to select test centre preferences for AP PGLCET 2019. They will be required to select two test centres as preferences.
- Candidates must not forget to upload their photograph and signature.
- Upon uploading the documents, candidates will have to read the declaration, select the check box and hit the ‘save data’ button.
- Once sure of all the data which has been entered, candidates can submit the application form.
- Upon successful submission of the application form, a message saying, “Your application is submitted successfully. Please note your Registration Number for further reference" will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Print Application’ button to print the AP PGLCET application form 2019.
- Candidates will have to submit the print out with the test centre. For further references after the exam, candidates can use the registration number.
AP PGLCET E-books and Sample Papers
AP PGLCET 2019 Syllabus
|Jurisprudence||Schools of jurisprudence|
|Sources of law|
|Custom precedent and legislation|
|Rights and duties|
|Ownership and possession|
|Constitutional law||Nature of the constitution|
|Directive principles of state policy|
|Judiciary and legislature|
|Amendments to the constitution|
|Public international law||International law and municipal law|
|Air, sea and outer space|
|Nationality and statelessness|
|Mercantile law||General principles of contract sections 1-75 and indian contract act of 1872|
|Labour law||Trade union act 1926|
|Industrial disputes act 1947|
|Crimes and torts||Crimes indian penal code general principles and amp|
|General principles of tort|
|State liability for torts|
|Consumer protection act at 1986|
|Intellectual property rights||Copyright act of 1957|
|Patents act of 2005|
|Environmental protection act of 1986|
|Human rights and the protection of human act of 1993|
|Salient features of information technology act of 2000|
|Salient features of right to information act 2005|
AP PGLCET 2019 Preparation Tips
Candidates can refer to the following AP PGLCET 2019 preparation tips which will help them score better in the exam.
- Candidates must thoroughly check the exam pattern of AP PGLCET 2019 to get an idea of the question paper structure, number and type of questions, duration of the exam, topics to be covered and so on.
- Candidates must also have a look into the syllabus and prepare all the topics mentioned in the syllabus properly.
- They can also practice previous years' AP PGCLET sample papers by conducting mock test sessions for themselves. Candidates should practice at least three sample papers within the same duration as that of the test. In that way, candidates will be able to get a fair idea of how answering the paper is going to be like. Also, this will help in charting out a suitable time management strategy which the candidates can adopt while taking the AP PGCLET for 2019.
AP PGLCET 2019 Exam Pattern
Shri Krishnadevaraya University has announced the AP PGLCET exam pattern 2019. AP PGLCET candidates are required to go through the below mentioned exam pattern of AP PGLCET 2019 to have an idea of the question paper.
AP PGLCET 2019 Exam Pattern
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Medium of exam||English|
|Type of questions||MCQs|
|Duration of exam||90 mins|
|Total number of marks||120|
|Sectional Weightage||Part A – 40 |
Part B -80
|Topics||Section A - Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence|
Section B - Mercantile Law, Public International, Law, Labour Law, IPR and Other laws, Crime and Torts
AP PGLCET 2019 Admit Card
Shri Krishnadevaraya University will start releasing the AP PGLCET admit card 2019 on May 1, 2019m onwards. Candidates can refer to the following steps to download their admit card.
How to Download AP PGLCET 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates will have to click on the official link to download the admit card.
- Upon clicking the link, candidates will have to enter in payment reference ID, registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, mobile number, and birth date.
- Candidate’s admit card will appear on screen.
- They will then have to download the admit card by clicking on ‘Download Hall Ticket’ button.
- Candidates are required to retain the admit card of AP PGLCET 2019 till the time of admission for further references.
AP PGLCET 2019 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- Valid ID proof
- Admit card
AP PGLCET 2019 Answer Key
Shri Krishnadevaraya University is likely to release AP PGLCET answer key 2019 in May 2019. Candidates who are taking AP PGLCET 2019 will be able to tally their answers with the ones given in the answer key. For more details related to answer key of AP PGLCET 2019, read below.
How to Download AP PGLCET 2019 Answer Key
Candidates can refer to the following steps to download the answer key.
- Visit the official webiste of APSCHE
- Click on the 'Answer Key'/'Response Sheet' tab
- Enter your 'Registration Number'
- Enter your 'Hall Ticket Number'
- Click on 'Get key details' tab
- Check the answer key and response sheet of AP PGLCET 2019
- Download AP PGLCET 2019 answer key
AP PGLCET Answer Key – Filing Objections
Candidates after checking the response sheet and answer key of AP PGLCET 2019 can file objections if any discrepancy is found.
The university will release the final answer key for AP PGLCET after considering all objections.
5 Colleges Accepting Admission
AP PGLCET 2019 Result
Shri Krishnadevaraya University will release AP PGLCET result 2019 on May 17, 2019. For more details on the result and steps to download it, read below.
How to Check AP PGLCET 2019 Result
Candidates can check AP PGLCET result by following the listed steps.
- Candidates need to click on the official result link.
- Upon clicking on the link, candidates will need to enter AP PGLCET 2019 registration number and number of LAWCET hall ticket.
- The result of AP PGLCET 2019 will appear on candidate’s screen which he/she has to download and retain for further references.
Questions related to AP PGLCET
News and Articles
AP PGLCET 2019
AP PGLCET 2019 - Candidates can check here the details related to AP PGLCET 2019 admiss...
AP PGLCET Answer Key 2017
AP PGLCET Answer Key 2017– Sri Krishnadevaraya University has released the answer keys ...
AP PGLCET Important Dates 2017
AP PGLCET Important Dates 2017- Candidates applying for AP PGCLET 2017 can check all th...
AP PGLCET Admit Card 2017
AP PGLCET Admit Card 2017– Download AP PGLCET 2017 Hall Ticket from April 14 by accessi...
AP PGLCET Application Form 2017
AP PGLCET Application Form 2017– Sri Krishnadevaraya University has released applicatio...
AP PGLCET Counselling 2017
AP PGLCET Counselling 2017– Sri Krishnadevaraya University will organize AP PGLCET web ...
AP PGLCET Result 2017
AP PGLCET Result 2017– Sri Krishnadevaraya University will announce the AP PGLCET Resul...
AP PGLCET Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017
AP PGLCET Exam Pattern 2017– Check here the exam pattern of AP PGLCET 2017 including nu...
AP PGLCET Eligibility Criteria 2017
AP PGLCET Eligibility Criteria 2017- Read all the eligibility criteria for AP PGLCET in...
APPGLCET 2015 – Get all information about APPGLCET 2015 including eligibility criteria,...