CLAT sample papers 2021 (New Exam Pattern) - Previous year Subject wise, download here
CLAT sample papers 2021 - The Consortium of NLUs provides the sample papers of CLAT in online mode. The CLAT 2021 sample papers will be released at consortiumofnlus.ac.in. However, candidates may also download the sample papers and CLAT previous papers from this page. The CLAT sample papers given here are free of cost and can be downloaded very easily. CLAT aspirants are required to solve at least 30 sample papers and mock tests throughout their journey making it an important part of the preparation. The sample papers of CLAT 2021 would help the candidates in understanding the test pattern, difficulty level and many other important tidbits of the examination. To download CLAT sample papers 2021, click on the links given below in the article.
How to download CLAT 2021 sample papers?
The candidates can download the sample papers of CLAT 2021 by following the steps mentioned below.
Click on the CLAT sample papers 2020 link given below.
After clicking on the link, a new page will be displayed with all CLAT 2021 sample papers
Click on the sample papers you want to download.
Register or login at Careers360. The new users may register using the using Name and mobile number or Facebook or Gmail account.
Once the restoration is successful, click on any CLAT sample paper link.
The sample paper will be downloaded in PDF format.
Download all CLAT (UG and PG) previous year sample papers - CLAT sample papers
CLAT 2021 sample papers - Subject wise
In order to excel in each subject, it is important for the candidates to practice the sample papers for CLAT 2021 in a dedicated manner. The subject wise CLAT sample papers given below are issued by the Consortium of National Law Universities itself. Candidates may download the sample papers for each subject separately from the given links.
Subject wise CLAT sample papers
CLAT sample papers based on new exam pattern
Why is it important to solve Common law admission test 2021 sample papers
Solving the sample papers is a crucial part of CLAT preparation. It serves many purposes. At the first point, solving CLAT 2021 sample papers would make the candidate familiar with the exam pattern and types of questions asked in the examination. This would subsequently help the candidates making informed decisions related to CLAT preparation. Second, the sample papers of CLAT would help the candidates in identifying their weak points so that they can work on them. It is advised to all candidates to analyse the sample papers and CLAT mock tests after solving them. Analysing the sample papers would help the candidates by pointing out each weak point. In the last few months of CLAT preparation, candidates should try to solve the sample papers of CLAT every day under a stimulating atmosphere. Doing this would help them in learning time management skills.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - CLAT sample papers 2021 (New Exam Pattern) - Previous year Subject wise, download here
Question: Why is it important to solve CLAT sample papers?
The CLAT sample papers would help the candidates in understanding the type of questions asked in the exam, level of difficulty. The CLAT sample papers would also make the candidates ready for the examination.
Question: How can I download CLAT sample papers?
The CLAT 2021 sample papers can be downloaded from the links given on this page. You can download by simply clicking on the download link.
Question: What type of questions will be asked in CLAT 2021?
Questions in CLAT 2021 will be comprehension passage based. Each passage will be followed by the 4-5 objective type questions.
Question: What is the marking scheme of CLAT 2021?
In the Common Law Admission Test or CLAT, each question will carry one mark and for each incorrect answer 0.24 marks will be deducted.
Question: How many questions in CLAT 2021 will be asked from Legal aptitude?
Around 35-39 questions will be asked from CLAT legal aptitude, this would also include questions from current legal events.
Candidates who are in class 12 may struggle to prepare for CLA...
NLU Consortium will release category-wise RMLNLU Lucknow 2021 ...
How to prepare for CLAT from Class 11 - Candidates who want to...
MNLU Mumbai Cut off 2021 - CLAT Consortium will announce MNLU ...
DSNLU Visakhapatnam Cutoff 2021 - CLAT Consortium will release...
Questions related to CLAT
how to prepare for CLAT examination
Before starting your preparation for clat examination you should know its examination pattern so that you can prepare accordingly
Here's a brief of your clat UG 2021 examination pattern :-
* total number of questions :- 150 questions
* type of questions asked :- mcqs/objective. Basically, your clat question paper will contain several passages of around 300 to 450 words and those passages will be followed by series of mcqs.
* medium of the question paper :- English
* mode of the examination :- it will be conducted in offline mode / pen paper based examination
* total marks :- the examination will be conducted for a total of 150 marks
*Duration of the examination :- 2 hours
*marking scheme :-
. -) you get one mark for each correct answer .
. -) here is penalty of 0.25 Mark for each wrong answer
Subject wise number of questions in your clat 2021 examination is provided below:-
*english language :- 28 - 32 questions
*quantitative techniques :- 13-17questions
*Legal Reasoning :- 35-39 questions
*current affairs including gk :- 35-39 questions
*Logical Reasoning :- 28-32 questions
For more details regarding clat examination pattern you can visit our page at
Coming to how you should prepare,
Follow the below tips to prepare well for your clat examination:-
*Go well through your CLAT syllabus , don't leave any part just because you find it difficult or boring or you don't like it.You can get clat syllabus at https://law.careers360.com/articles/clat-syllabus
List of best books which you can follow to master CLAT syllabus is given below subject wise :-
GK & CURRENT AFFAIRS
*Manorama Year Book
*General Knowledge by Arihant Publications
*Current Affairs Yearly by Arihant Publications
*A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
*Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning by Pearson
*Objective Legal Aptitude by Rs Agarwal
*Fast Track Objective Arithmetic, Arihant Publications
*Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Pearson's
*Objective General English by R S Aggarwal
*Word Power Made Easy by Norman
For detailed information about books for CLAT go through
*A major part of your Clat question paper are from the gk and current affairs section , so focus more on them, read news papers like The Hindu, Financial Express, and The Economist on daily basis to keep you updated
*Make a routine or a time table and religiously follow it , take short breaks in between your studies, studying continuously can be brain tiring and it becomes difficult to focus and study with concentration, so take breaks to relax and refresh your brain.
* Plan your studies, and set daily, weekly and monthly goals to cover the syllabus and meet them without any fail.
*Revise at regular intervals as syllabus is wide .
*Solve previous year CLAT questions :-it will let you know the examination pattern, type and difficulty level of questions asked in the exam etc
* Once done with complete syllabus, go through CLAT mock test papers , it will let you know your preparation level and and weak areas so that you can work on them and perform well in your CLAT examination
For more preparation tips go through
suggest me best books to prepare clat 2021 exam
You can refer to these books for CLAT preparation :
English (RC too)
- The Pearson Guide to the CLAT
- Objective General English (English) by RS Aggarwal
- Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal
- High School English Grammar & Composition by P C Wren, H Martin
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Manorama Yearbook
- Lucents General Knowledge
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning (English) by RS Aggarwal
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
- Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude by R S Agarwal
- Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning: For CLAT and LLB Entrance Examinations by Pearson
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning byA P Bhardwaj
- Objective Legal Aptitude by RS Aggarwal
- LSTs Legal Reasoning Module
- Lexis Nexis Butterworths
- Bare Acts on Indian Constitution
I hope this helps.
best preparation books for clat LLM 2021
I am enlisting down the best books for CLAT preparation for all subjects :-
@GK & CURRENT AFFAIRS
Manorama Year Book
General Knowledge by Arihant Publications
Current Affairs Yearly by Arihant Publications
A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
Analytical Reasoning (English) by M K Pandey
Quantitative Aptitude ebook (ALL Parts Solved) by R S Agarwal
Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning by Pearson
Objective Legal Aptitude by Rs Agarwal
Fast Track Objective Arithmetic, Arihant Publications
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Pearson's
Objective General English by R S Aggarwal
Word Power Made Easy by Norman
For complete information kindly check out the link given below :
I hope this information helps you.
I m in 1st year bcom student after 1st can i change my course to Ba llb through clat and all entrance exams
You can drop your current course if you wish yo do so by withdrawing admission from that particular college and can take admission in the other course if you clear the entrance examination and various other eligibility criteria required to take admission for the same.
Hope it helps.
I am from telangana I am searching 3 years LLB course help me how to apply clat test
The Consortium of National Law Universities (CNLUs) has released the CLAT 2021 application form on January 1, 2021.
How to fill CLAT 2021 application form
- Registration : The first step in the application process, the candidate has to register by entering details of their name, email id, mobile number, and other details.
- Fill in relevant details : The application form will have various sections like personal, academic, and contact details which have to be duly filled. The candidate will also be required to select the program of study (CLAT UG or PG), and their choice of NLUs in the order of priority. The list of NLUs will be given in a drop-down menu, from which the candidate may make selections and set a priority list.
- Upload documents : Scanned copies of signature, photograph and other documents in the prescribed specification (refer to the table below) has to be uploaded.
CLAT 2021 - Document specification
Image size (maximum)
State domicile certificate
- Application fee : Depending on the category of the candidate, the application fee may vary as shown in the table below.
General/ OBC/PwD/NRI/PIO//OCI category
CLAT application form 2021 - Points to remember
- One must fill the CLAT application form only if they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- In such a case where candidates fill the application form but don't meet the eligibility criteria, then the candidate may be disqualified at any stage of the admission process.
- Note that during the document verification process of CLAT counselling 2021, all details entered in the application form will be verified. Exam officials will demand originals of all essential documents to be produced before them. In case they find any inconsistency in the information shared in the application form, the candidate most likely would be disqualified from further admission processes.
- Also, simply meeting the eligibility criteria is no guarantee for admission, as final CLAT 2021 seat allotment will be based on the merit rank of the candidate in the online exam.
Know how to fill CLAT application form
||Online||Transgender, Male, Female||3500|
||Online||Transgender, Male, Female||4000|
|OBC, General||PWD||Online||Transgender, Male, Female||4000|
For more details use the link
All the best