PU LLB Application Form 2017– Panjab University invited Application Form for PU LLB 2017 in online mode from May 6, 2017. Candidates applying for Panjab University’s LLB courses through PU LLB 2017 must ensure that they fill the PU LLB 2017 Application Form before the last date i.e. June 6. The Application Form for the PUCHD LLB Entrance can only be filled by candidates in online mode although the fee payment is to be made offline. Candidates can complete the application formalities for PU LLB 2017 in two phases, by first registering and paying fees and then submitting the final information. The registration fees for PU LLB 2017 is different for General and SC/ST candidates. Candidates must read the PU LLB prospectus and Eligibility Criteria of PU LLB 2017 before filling the PU LLB Application Form. Only the correct information must be entered by the candidates in the required fields of the PU LLB Application Form 2017.
- Identify and improve on your weak areas
- Get a personalized improvement plan & track your progress
- Get a list of probable colleges based on current preparation level
All the important steps and information required to fill the PU LLB 2017 Application Form is given on this page, including how to register, submit the fees and complete the Panjab University LLB Entrance Application Form.
Before filling the Application Form for the entrance exam of Panjab University LLB, candidates have to complete the registration for PU LLB 2017 as given in the steps below.
PU LLB Application Form 2017 Registration Steps
- Visit PU LLB 2017 official link given in this page to complete registration for PU LLB Application Form 2017.
- Read the PU LLB 2017 Eligibility Criteria carefully and check whether the mentioned conditions are satisfied before proceeding with the PU LLB 2017 Application Form registration.
- Keep Graduation/Post Graduation/Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket in hand for reference during registration.
- Enter name, email address and personal mobile number to begin the PU LLB 2017 registration.
- From the confirmation mail that is received on the given email address, note down the login details and password for registration.
- Enter the given Login ID and password in the official PU LLB link to see the PU LLB 2017 online registration form.
- Fill the given fields as required by entering name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Email ID.
- Refer the Graduation/Post Graduation/Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket to enter the Roll Number, name of University, and the year of passing/appearing.
- Enter Mobile Number.
- Select the applicable category from the given options, whether SC, ST, Blind, Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Foreign National, NRI or Backward Class. Leave the field blank if none of these apply.
- Select whether either parent is a Class B or Class C Regular Employee of Panjab University.
- After completing all of the above steps in the correct manner, click the ‘Submit’ button.
Candidates can only register for PU LLB 2017 Application Form before June 6, 2017. Completion of the above steps means that the candidate has successfully registered for PU LLB 2017 Application Form. The SBI Bank Challan to submit the fees for PU LLB 2017 will be automatically generated and should be downloaded by the candidate from their official login account.
Fees for PU LLB 2017 Entrance Exam
Class B or C PU Employee
PU LLB (3 Years)
50% concession under applicable category
Candidates need have to pay the above mentioned fees for PU LLB Entrance Exam 2017 offline as per the steps given below.
PU LLB Application Form 2017 Submission of Fees
Enter login details on the official link once the PU LLB 2017 Registration steps have been completed.
A website generated SBI slip will be available for download. Save and take a printout of the slip.
Visit any SBI branch with the slip printout after a minimum of one day has passed after printing and before the last date for fee submission is over and deposit the category-wise applicable fees.
The last date for PU LLB Entrance fee submission with the SBI challan June 9, 2017, within three days of the PU LLB Registration last date. Candidates must note that the PU LLB Application fees are non-refundable and they must only pay the correct PU LLB 2017 Registration fees as applicable to their category to avoid complications at the time of PU LLB admissions.
Once the fee payment for PU LLB 2017 Entrance Examination has been completed, candidates can proceed to complete the PU LLB Application Form 2017.
Steps to submit PU LLB Application Form 2017
Candidates need have to update their information on the official PU LLB 2017 Application Form link to complete the application process.
Keep scanned copies of photograph and signature along with the Graduation/Post Graduation/Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket for reference while filling the PU LLB Application Form 2017.
On the ‘Update Candidate Information’ page, enter the Application Number for PU LLB 2017, Course opted for and the preferred medium for the test (whether English, Hindi or Punjabi)
Under the Basic Information section, enter name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, select gender (male, female or transgender), date of birth, enter nationality; enter correspondence address, choose whether permanent address is same as correspondence address and if not, enter the permanent address; enter mobile number and Email ID.
Upload the scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
Under the Education Details section, enter the Graduation/Post Graduation/Qualifying Exam Roll Number, name of Graduation University and Graduation Passing Year by referring the corresponding Hall Ticket.
Check all of the above entered details carefully and click the ‘Save’ button.
To complete the PU LLB 2017 Application Form submission, click the ‘Confirm’ button.
Click here or Fill PU LLB 2017 Application Form from the window below:
Candidates can complete the above required steps of the Panjab University LLB 2017 Application from before June 9, 2017. They will be allowed to make corrections or changes if any to their uploaded information, photograph or signature before June 11, 2017. Clicking the ‘Confirm’ button will mark the submission of PU LLB 2017 Application Form and no changes or corrections will be possible after this.
Important Points on PU LLB Application Form 2017
Click here to read PU LLB 2017 registration process.
PU LLB 2017 Application Process Completion
After completion of all the steps required to submit the Application Form for PU LLB 2017 as given on this page, candidates will be eligible for the PU LLB Admit Card 2017 which will be made available online through the login account by June 19, 2017.
Get the latest news and updates on PU LLB at law.careers360.com!